• This topic has 58 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

💜 hi girls! Well, I did it, I spoke with my wife about my dressing.. 🌼 to make a long story short, she said she accepts me, loves me, I’m her soulmate and that will never change… 💕!! She said she can see that this something I need to do and have done most of my life, and she will give me the time I need to do it.. although she is not yet ready to see me dressed or pictures..which I respect and understand … 🌺
      I told her everything that she wanted to hear … Β my supplies in the truck, dressing at work, even my girl mode name Effie. I mentioned The friends I have that do this , not for sexual kicks, but more as a hobby.. and that I went out and still desire to go out in public dressed but only where I won’t run into people we know. 🌼🦋 Β I told her about this support site.. We laughed together when I said this ugly Ol boy can look pretty good as a girl 😄

I know things may sink in .. over the next few days.. but I let her know I will answer and questions that may arise in her mind.. and we will be open and honest with each other.. 💕🎀

All in all it went well, and I am relieved that she now knows!! 🦋🧚‍♀️

Hi Effie,

It’s always a hard thing to tell a SO about cding. Β Congrations on your success.

Alice

Anonymous

Oh thank you!! I feel free in my heart now! 🎀🦋🌼

Well done Effie!!! So great to hear that the talk went well.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💝💖

Anonymous

😀 it’s so wonderful.. thank you hun! 🧚‍♀️🌸❤️

Well done Effie Jayne!! Love you sweetheart!🤗❤💋

Anonymous

Oh Jamie🦋 you are an inspiration to me!! I Thank you from the depth of my soul ! 🌼🍭

Anonymous

Oh my god I’m so happy for you, I just knew she would accept you. I couldn’t be happier for at this moment. Sometimes there is a good end and beginning. I love your courage and your spirit. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

🦋 Katie I appreciate you so much, ❤️ I really do… and all the beautiful girls here.. I really need all of you in my life 🌼🎀🌸

Effie,
      I am so happy for you.
      It has just brought tears to my eyes reading your post.
      You sound so much happier than you did the other day.
      Big Hugg’s.
      Mikala xxxx.

Anonymous

🌻 I never knew I could be filled with such joy as this!! 💐

Anonymous

Savannah Hauk has an excellent Podcast that she just released on this very issue. It is a β€œmust listen to β€œ so you can understand what your wife may be feeling. Β The Pidcast is the Fox and the Phoenix available on ITunes and maybe YouTube Good luck

Anonymous

Thank you I will watch this!! 💐🧚‍♀️

Hi Effie, what wonderful news. I’m so happy for you. It sounds as if it couldn’t have gone better. The relief must be palpable. Congratulations again honey

Love Trisha 💞

Anonymous

🌸 it really is Trisha, thank you!! 🌻

Anonymous

I’m very happy for you Effie! ♥

Anonymous

That is great news Effie very happy for you.

Hugs
      Donna

That’s great , glad things went well.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Wonderful to hear. Keep that communication going!

💖💋

Happy and excited for the both of you. That’s wonderful news.

Sivvi

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

So happy things went well! Congrats. Life will be better just by having that discussion for both of you. I’m in a similar spot my wife has known for close to 4 years but doesn’t want to see Melanie but at she knows of her existence. The talk has lifted shame and guilt from my life and I hope it does the same for you. Best of luck moving forward.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Soooo happy for the both of you.
      . Sandy

Paula
      Lady

That’s wonderful and warming to hear

Well done you! That’s fabulous news. I was so hoping for a good outcome for you. I’m so happy for you! Now you just take good care of her, listen carefully to what she says as well as answering questions, and dint let the pink fog go to your head! This can be a time where you could lose your head in the happiness of no longer being secret, so just keep on keeping on.

Lots of luv,

Bridgette

Anonymous
      Lady

OH MY, EFFIE JAYNE!!! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!Β  AND YES, I’M SHOUTING!!! πŸ™‚

To be able to have that off your chest has to be SUCH a relief! I certainly hope your wife is able to process this information and continue to accept you for who you are, but what a great start!Β  She sounds very special!

Continued happiness my friend!Β  I love the success stories!!!

*kisses* tara πŸ™‚

Billie Jean
      Duchess

So happy for you Effie. After I had the talk I thought that was the best. And rushed things. Now just take it slow. And enjoy.
      Hugs…Billie

That is sooo awesome, Effie, I am sooo happy for you. And isn’t it a great weight lifted?
      You have, and are, doing the right thing. A problem a lot of girls make, is rushing things. Give her the time she needs, and answer all of her questions as they arise, and there will be lots, lol, 6 months later, with her complete acceptance and involvement from the beginning, My wife still has questions, lol
      I feel things will work out just fine, with your wife, and I’m willing to bet it wont be long before she wants to see, Effie😊
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Effie,

I’m so happy for you, and how it all turned out! Β Your wife is amazing, and I think you are both beautiful for how you’re engaging this journey together and with such compassion for each other. Β Well done!

Marcellette

Excellent news Effie. Well done on your personal bravery.

Becka
      Lady

Fabulous news, Effie!!!!

So happy for you!!!

Love and Hugs!
      Rebecka!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

This is great news Effie, I am really pleased for you.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Congratulations dear! It is a truly wonderful feeling.
      Xoxo Kate

Oh Effie I am so so happy for you to be able to share your experiences with your wife, this is brilliant news.

Big hugs to you both Samantha x

Anonymous

😊 thank you Samantha! 🦋

Anonymous

Effie that’s lovely news I am so pleased for you, you have a wonderful wife.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

😊 thank you, she is amazing ❤️🦋

Mona
      Duchess

And the truth shall set you free

Anonymous

Amen to that.. words of truth!! ❤️✝️

Way to go Effie…and to your wonderful wife.

Don’t rush it and be understanding of her need to take time with this huge revelation.

Rock on! I’m happy for you both.

I am so happy this went well for you! What a relief it is. I am glad you have such a wonderful spouse.

Thank you so much. You have inspired me to have the talk. I hope that she has the same reactions.
      Still need a week or more to do it.
      ❤️
      Octavia

DO IT, Octavia, when it works out,it is such bliss, and such a great weight lifted, either way
        Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

🌼 I’m here for you ok! PM me if you wish to! Will be praying for your situation 🌺❤️

We have your back Octavia! Do it girl!

Congrats Effie!

You are one lucky girl Effie! Now the love between Y’all will grow even deeper! I’m really excited for you! I’m glad we met just as this was happening! It’s lovely to witness the freedom you have gained. This is fantastic! If you haven’t already, you better get the both of you some flowers! I bet your heart has grown at least two sizes!!

How Wonderful Effie!

Martina

Anonymous

Thank you Martina! 🌼🦋 my wife and I have indeed already grown so much closer because of this! 💜 It has been a blessing to our marriage! 🌼 thank you for your encouragement!!
        🎀💕🌻

Effie I am SO SO happy for you! I had a similar talk a month ago. My wife also β€œneeds some time” to accept full dress out.
      But your wife sounds very much like mine in her open heart. She clearly loves you very much.
      I put un a very short skirt and lace panties last night and we sat and watched TV together. She just smiled and called me β€œcrazy” – I said yes I am.
      I share in your joy and relief.

Anonymous

Daphne that’s wonderful! 🌸I’m sure we will get to that point soon too! Β 🍭🌼

Not that it is a crime to not have the talk early in a serious relationship but waiting too long seems to me to evoke the saying that the coverup is worse than the crime. I had the talk pre marriage and my ex accepted panties enthusiastically and always considered any requests for additions. She was so grateful that I loved her and was attracted to her and relieved that I was not attracted to men that she was a delight to shop with in the lingerie area.

Anonymous

I waited 20 years to tell her! 🦋 but she has embraced this part of me and I am so thankful and eternally grateful to her

💎🎀🌼🍭

Leah
      Baroness

Very happy to hear she took it very well with acceptance and support.Β  Keep being honest with her and answer any questions she may have.Β  She will have plenty.Β  Give her time for everything to sink in as well as for her to research on her own.Β  I would think she will ask to see your feminine side…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leah.
        Anonymous

Thank you Leah 🌺.. we will take it slow for her sake.. she said she will want to see me dressed.. but not just yet, to give her time..🌻🦋 which I completely understand.. she is getting used to this fem side of me by us doing her hair together, letting me paint her nails, shopping together as asking me what other pieces coordinate with her outfits…👚🎀. she is amazed I know so much and have a cute fashion sense 😆

Leah
          Baroness

that’s an awesome start to her acceptance

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Well done Effie and Im so glad you have had a positive response.Β  Keep talking, listening and going at a pace your wife is comfortable with.

Mxx

Anonymous

Oh thank you!! I feel so much relief , that it’s now out in the open! 🌺🎀🌼

I’m happy for you Effie. Life just got a lot easier and exciting for you. Wish you well.

Anonymous

It truly has!! It’s amazing!! 🎀🌼💕

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?