Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Front loaders, my favourite, easy on easy off

Lea
      Lady

Almost all types of styles, except stick-on and maternity.  My thrift store shopping weakness is seeing a bra style or color that I don’t have on the $1 stand – I usually can’t resist buying it and adding to my collection.

I counted the other day, I’ve got 20 bras!  My wife has around 10 bras and tends to favor 4 for most days.  I realized that most weeks, I tend to favor the same 2-3 bras, then change it up.  Newly purchased bras always get more attention.

I will just say all of them,

I love bras so much.

I know gg woman find them a pain but bras make me feel so much more feminine and I just think they are pretty.

Patty

Anonymous

I love wearing my push up and plunge bras when im not working.but the tee shirt bra and the bralette is my work bra .i have A cup breast so even with my tee or bralette does show as much

Until quite recently, I only used to wear soft bras as I figured that they would be less noticeable under drab. I’ve also got some white Sloggi crop tops but these do have an annoying habit of rolling up so I don’t wear them much these days. The beauty of these was no clasp at the back for people to see. I also have some sports bras for the same reason and quite like these nut they do tend to be a tad expensive.

One day, I think it must have been about 9 months ago whilst surfing, Amazon kept prompting me with ads for underwired bra’s and I found a trader selling Naturana underwired bras at a good price. I really like Naturana stuff – I have some of their padded soft bras and obg’s which I love – so thought what the heck an ordered a couple of 38C’s in optic white and another same size in black.

Trying these with my overnight forms was a revelation. I’m absolutely converted to underwired bra’s. I still wear soft bra’s to work but during my ‘me’ time, its always one of the underwired Naturana bra’s and I’ve gone on to buy several more in both black and the optic white.

Love my bra’s. They help me feel – what I think is – a bit more femme. After all, there’s little else that is quite as feminine as a bra. I love the gentle hug below my shoulder blades and the way they hug my forms, keeping the firmly but snuggly in place.

Whilst talking about bra’s, I’d encorage everybody who wears a bra to get a pro fitting. I know it takes a bit of bottle and can ce somewhat embarrassing and daunting but it is just so worth it to get a properly fitting bra!

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Love my more expensive convertible / strapless.  Are we supposed to use brand names?  In any case, I decided to spend the money and it was worth it.  Fits beautifully, comfy as hell and stays up all the time.  And I love wearing halter type tops, so it gets a lot of use.  Now have two.  Have several others, and I love the way my “jiggle” pocket bras look and allow the breasts to move, but they have straps, so more limited use.  And yes, a bra with my favorite corset and a cute pair of panties just makes me feel fabulous!

I couldn’t agree more!

This list just reminds us how much choice we have in a garment that is considered a part of our ‘foundation’, which is such a huge part of how we visually define ourselves for other’s to see.  I never really considered all the different styles we have to choose from and how many I have personally tried and the ones I have settled on.  I tried the stick-on bras a couple of times, but they just don’t seem to be worth it for any kind of support.  Sports/sleep bras are probably what I wear most as I can wear them underneath the body armor of my duty uniform very comfortably.  I tried underwire once and coud only take a couple of hours of that at work before I went to the restroom and got it off, the tightness of the armor was just too much for underwires.

PaulaF

all depends on what i’m wearing at the gym sports bra with forms in and a dress full coverage and so on

I currently have 14 bras. They’re all underwire, padded/push-up, and full cup styles size 36 or 38 C & D cups. One is an extreme plunge bra by Vassarette that I discovered is perfect to wear with my v-neck wrap style dresses. The bra doesn’t show at the lowest point of the neckline.

I like the construction of the Playtex 18-Hour bras, but unfortunately they don’t have large enough cups. The center of the bra should fit against the sternum and they won’t do that. I tried Glamorise, but they do not feel as sturdy as the Playtex. This is noticeable as I need a fair tug to hook the first eye for the Playtex, but quite a bit less effort is needed to get to the second eye on the Glamorise (yes, it is the same band size). Glamorise also has a funky support panel in the bottom of the cups that I don’t like. As a result, I have stapled it to the cup as it is only attached at the bottom.

Recently I have discovered Goddess and they have large enough cups in order for the center to sit on the sternum and a sturdy feel. I have 3 full coverage and 1 full coverage convertible. All have underwires. The only problem is that they are relatively expensive, so I wait for sales…

So many bra choices, so little time!  For my day-to-day underdressing needs, a bralette is essential.  They are so comfortable and yet supportive of the little natural breast tissue I have. When dressing fully, I prefer a padded underwire bra for the full effect.

Anonymous

All my bras are underwired, they fit me best. It took a little while before I mastered the sizing, now I know the right size/cup for most of the brands I buy. Have also tried go bra-less with my silicone breastforms glued and “kept in place” with a Tshirt.. wow what a feeling! Unfortunately too risky in case glue gives in and the “fall off”! so I always wear a bra. Love the “jiggle” when walking (or driving on a bumpy road), it makes me feel like a real woman.

Like hiking boots, the best feeling after wearing one all day, is taking it off! Ahhh, the air!

Jasmine
      Lady

I’m always loved a good bra starting from the beginning it was with my mother’s girdles and then it went to the underwire full figure bras then when I got to where I was buying my own stuff I made it a point find two things a decent girdle and a decent underwire bra and I went from there and started learning as much as I could about bras bustier’s corsets now that I have understanding of it I have a wide variety I have four different varieties of corsets five girls three bodysuits and innumerable bras in different styles underwire push up strapless different kinds of long lines as well as some cute bodysuits I don’t quite put those in the same category as a girl not so much reinforcement in a bodysuit as it is in a girl I just love them

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My day to bra is an underwired 2/3rd cover. of which there are many at reasonable prices in most outlets. Getting the right fit means that I can wear the bra all day, it feels very comfortable and with no discomfort. I wear bralettes for exercise and for the night which take the boosters I use and are also very comfortable and feel very natural.

You know you have the right bra on when you forget you are wearing one. I have a few that fit me that way. I’m not big breasted, in the 38-B range, so I can fill the cups. Like others say, real women can’t wait to take them off, I can’t wait to relax in mine!

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous

Jennifer,

My bras are all underwire, t-shirt and unlined, and so are very comfortable. I’m fortunate to have bras that are the right size and fit well. So, no crimp, no cramp, they hold my breast forms in place well and I rarely know I have a bra on. I couldn’t ask for a better womanly feeling.

Renea ❤️

I now have six bra’s, and three of them are my regular everyday choices – They’re underwire and they’re all the same ones. WonderBra Plus Breathable T-shirt Bra, size 42C. The most comfortable bra I have ever worn, which is why I have three of them! I guess you could call them a 2/3 style, as the upper third of the cup is a see through lacy mesh.

The other three bra’s are no longer being worn and will probably be retired soon, one is the first one I bought at a lingerie department where the sales girl knew it was for me. It is a Warner smooth cup wireless T-shirt bra that is completely worn out. The second and third ones were bought at specialty lingerie shops where I was fitted. One is a push up underwire bra and the other is a pocket bra for mastectomy forms. I don’t like the pocket bra’s that much and won’t buy one again.

Love ya girls,

Lauren M

Prefer underwired only Victoria’s secret Corset tops include wireless ones.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?