• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are CDs under it?

I’m not here to answer that. I’m here to say that was answered already, and not by closeted CDs. It was answered by people who are not closeted, the people holding the umbrella.

What’s that??? I can’t hear you. The door is too thick.

The community stood for you when you didn’t stand for yourselves. The community tried to represent you, in particular the trans community. The community tried to convince people that it’s okay to be you, even when you weren’t helping. The community held it’s umbrella over you too, whether you like it or not. The community, regardless of how it’s individual members view CDs, has always fought for your right to be yourselves. And I have too, personally.

Under the umbrella, not under the umbrella, consider yourself either. Answer or don’t. I truly don’t care. But don’t think for a second that CDs decided that.

Anonymous

Hi Rach,

Cor blimey those sound proof doors are bloody awesome. What a sad reflection on humanity that we even have to shield under an  umbrella in the first place. Maybe one day the winds of change will blow them away, sadly the world has a long way to go yet for totally equality across the board. Good post too.

Amanda xx

Anonymous

Of course we’re under the umbrella, people have been fighting for our rights for a long time before we came along. I remember the protests back in the 70’s and 80’s for gay rights and trans community members were there to support the gay\ lesbian movement and start their own movement, generally referred to as gender benders or freaks were some of the nicer terms given these people by the media. People here have asked is it okay for us to go into a gay bar and of course yes is the answer. I’ve been into gay and lesbian clubs and have always been treated well so yes we are under the umbrella and you better be thankful we are. This isn’t just about us it’s about every human being able to express what ever freely without fear of retaliation or harm.

Anonymous

I feel dryer than I have a right to be and I look forward to taking my turn holding the umbrella. I’m also too thick but sadly not thicc.

–  Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Poking happens both ways, and it sucks both ways too.

I’m sorry.  Truly.

Edit to add: I’m sorry for every time I was part of the problem instead of the solution, including recent days.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘The Umbrella’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?