Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

So they say anyway. I have always said that I am here for a reason I mean Im a survivor and also survived 6 heart attacks. So I must be here for a reason right but, im in a constant search for the reason. For the past 3 years I have ben going to Superman Celebration and had nothing but a good time. I meet new people make new friends got on youtube. I got invited to bring out the 911 flag and held it for a cermoney. made friends with the owners of the Superman museum. So do you gys think the universe if pointing me here and this is the reason im still around? or is this wishful thinking.

I believe in pre destiny. Our paths are mapped out for us ahead of time. What’s to follow? No idea, I’m just enjoying the ride til it stops.

hugs, Jillleanne

Anonymous

Congratulations on being a survivor! It’s nice to believe we are part of a bigger plan instead of a result of random coincidences. The universe itself isn’t a controlling entity, perhaps a higher power, faith in God, or a creation by Deep Thought.

Some people like yourself live life at their furthest abilities. An inspiration to others.

I didn’t know Superman was a big deal outside of Metropolis IL.

We are all presented with challenges and opportunities by the universe. The universe then gives us things to deal with these challenges and opportunities. We decide what to do with what is presented and how to interpret the events in our life.

It looks to me like your Supergirl cosplay is ment for bigger things then you realize yet.  Keep following where the universe leads and you will end up in a place that you only dreamed about, and you will pave the way for those of us that follow you.

Live this life to the fullest and enjoy whatever comes your way.

Paula

So glad you survived through those Brandie and hopefully your health is much better these days. Life can definitely be scary but you have to enjoy it to the fullest and it definitely sounds like the universe has a plan for you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If the Universe has a plan I have yet to see it. Just do what you think is right, share your good fortune, take a few hits and make a difference.

Hey Brandie,  I always thought that it was so cool that you were a Super Person and a great costumer.  I actually thought of you the last time I passed through Metropolis.   In my life I had 3 NDE’s and changed my life after the last one.   Glad that you’re ok now.  Keep being cosmic and enjoy the ride.  I think it’s part of the plan.   Hugs, Marg

Cathryn
      Lady

If the universe has a plan, then the plan for me is all negative…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?