Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

…is trying to tell me something. I have my alarm set to the local “adult alternative” station. First thing I hear this morning is James’ “Laid,” literally right on the line “dressed me up in women’s clothes, messed around with gender roles.”

As per usual, I smack the snooze button and grab a few extra zzzs. When it goes off again, it’s Bowie’s “Rebel, Rebel:” “you’ve got your mother in a whirl, cause she’d not sure if you’re a boy or a girl.”

Cosmic, right???

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Yes Alexis it’s funny how that happens isn’t it. You mentioned that song by James, I remember when it came out I would cringe when I heard it as if someone could read my mind wanted to dress and experiment! Lol. “ line my eyes and call me pretty!” Yes please!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

And if you hit the snooze button and the next song was Lola by the Kinks I’d be rushing out to buy a lottery ticket…

Anonymous
        Lady

Or Aerosmith… “Dude looks like a lady”

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Every time my alarm goes off all I hear is the cat howling for breakfast….

There a several songs we all can relate to as crossdressers… Man I feel Like a Woman, Take a Walk on the Wild Side, etc…  but has anyone listened to “Fit” by Joe Jackson? It’s off his 3rd album Beat Crazy (the whole album is good). First time I heard it was 1980 when the album came out and I played it over and over and over again. It’s still an all time favorite.

Hi Alexis

The universe likes to play with our heads. It played with mine in a big way in July of 1997. I was in drab and was taking the ferry from Manhattan to Staten Island. A street preacher looked me in the eye and said, “God made Adam and Eve, Not Adam as Eve.

As freaky as that is it gets worse. What really freaked me out was that I had been the cover girl that same month for Adam as Eve magazine. It’s been almost 25 years since that happened and it still messes with my head.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?