Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Barbie Satin
      Registered On: May 15, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 193

Hi Alexis

The universe likes to play with our heads. It played with mine in a big way in July of 1997. I was in drab and was taking the ferry from Manhattan to Staten Island. A street preacher looked me in the eye and said, “God made Adam and Eve, Not Adam as Eve.

As freaky as that is it gets worse. What really freaked me out was that I had been the cover girl that same month for Adam as Eve magazine. It’s been almost 25 years since that happened and it still messes with my head.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Robinette Robbyns
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 27, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 22

There a several songs we all can relate to as crossdressers… Man I feel Like a Woman, Take a Walk on the Wild Side, etc…  but has anyone listened to “Fit” by Joe Jackson? It’s off his 3rd album Beat Crazy (the whole album is good). First time I heard it was 1980 when the album came out and I played it over and over and over again. It’s still an all time favorite.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 787

Every time my alarm goes off all I hear is the cat howling for breakfast….

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1035

And if you hit the snooze button and the next song was Lola by the Kinks I’d be rushing out to buy a lottery ticket…

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle McQueen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 14, 2021
        Topics: 25
        Replies: 1298

Or Aerosmith… “Dude looks like a lady”

1 user thanked author for this post.
      MelanieElizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 247

Yes Alexis it’s funny how that happens isn’t it. You mentioned that song by James, I remember when it came out I would cringe when I heard it as if someone could read my mind wanted to dress and experiment! Lol. “ line my eyes and call me pretty!” Yes please!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.