Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any of you girls seem to notice an increase in your desire to crossdress as you get older? I was also wondering if anyone knows anything about where our desire to crossdress comes from?

Anonymous

I have noticed that it seems like the older I get, the urge to dress is always present. I have purged several times in my life. Tried to make Rochelle go away, but I guess I cannot get rid of part of who I am. As far as what started it, I have no answer. I started when I was 12 or 13, wearingmy sister’s clothing.

My sister is much younger and smaller then me so I didn’t really have her clothes as an option. I almost exclusively borrowed stuff from my mom’s wardrobe. Mostly shoes at first, but then I gradually needed to put on more women’s clothes to achieve the same effect. That is the main reason I asked because I constantly would like to do more with my crossdressing so it made me wonder if the urge is getting worse. That and I’m not really certain what triggered my first urge to put on women’s shoes maybe I just thought they looked cool and wanted to try them on the rest is history lol.

Lea
      Lady

For me, the urge has always been there.

As I get older, I have been feeling more pressure to just come out to the world around me, yet also more fear of how that will change my life. A balance for now has been getting more confidence when I go out dressed as a feminine guy, visiting the same restaurants and stores that I usually go to in full guy mode.

MaryJo
      Baroness

I don’t know if this makes much sense, but the urges I have now are to go out in public, not only that, but in closer proximity to people.  So far when I’ve been out, it’s either been at a time when almost noone is expected (y’know, around my neighborhood at 3 in the morning or something like that), or more-or-less far away from other people.  About the closest I’ve come to someone else is when I was walking on a sidewalk and others were driving by; or when I was driving, someone next to me at a stoplight or similar.  I live alone so it’s not like dressing at home is particularly important/meaningful, it just feels nice to be in a skirt or dress and some tights (oh, do I love tights).  For some not too explicable reason, I want to be out where people can see me, and what’s keeping them from seeing “all of me” is a dress or maybe a skirt, instead of the usual pants and shirt…just like a lot of women.  It’s not like that’s necessary or anything, I’ve been dressing in my apartment or house for decades without spending a whole lot of time out in public.  I wish I could explain why now, and not nearly as much previously.

Anonymous

Hi MaryJo, some of you wrote is how I feel too. I have been out theren in slacks and tops. Never anything too too obvious.  I now want to be out there jn the world in a dress with make up on mixing with others.

-Terri Anne

Anonymous

I have been through many “dress and purge ” cycles. Just recently I decided to never purge again!  (Let’s see how long that lasts 😃). I think maybe as we grow older we just get tired of hiding this part of ourselves. Also we care less and less of what others think. Maybe  a little of both.

Jillian

I’ve just recently started buying clothes for myself. I’ve only purged my stuff once and I realized it was just too expensive to keep buying and purging after that.

Anonymous

Oh my, I remember the purging I did. Thankfully that is overwith.

I can also relate to replacing activities with those where I dress. My one other wish is to gain acceptance by my pre Terri friends.  But that is up to them I have moved on. And loving my ‘new’ life.

Jennifer
        Lady

Amen to that! It’s exhausting trying to hide it from others and fighting the urge. I accept who I am now. I am a crossdresser and always will be.

Anonymous

The urge may come and go with time but never goes away. I am en femme more now than ever before and enjoy being a woman . No need to try to explain it but just enjoy girls. You were born this way .

Anonymous

I so agree sweetie, I have dressed off and on for many years, I love myself when dressed, like myself when not, we are who we are!

Anonymous

My first thought about this subject is, I have to say, is how much I love CDH. I have looked at other sites, such as tumblr and various others, but CDH has actually given me more to think about, especially concerning who, and why I am. I remember when I was much younger, I used to spend a lot of time looking through the Sears catalogs, mostly the women’s section, mainly shoes and lingerie. Maybe mostly because it kind of turned me on. But I also began to look at the pictures and started thinking how beautiful the various articles of clothing looked. Then as time went on, I found that not only did they look great, but they felt amazing. I caught myself trying on panty hose, shoes, and bras. Then in my early teenage years, I ended up getting a summer job as a janitor at my school. Sometimes I would be in the girls locker room, and find cheerleaders outfits. I would find a way to smuggle them out, take them home, and put them on. I looked in the mirror and I was in heaven. With it being summer time, and school being out, I was pretty sure that no one would notice, before I had the opportunity to put them back. As time went on, I started saving money to purchase small, cheap items, like panties, nylons, and training bras. I would hide them in my closet, and try them on, after every one else was sleeping. I continued to do this throughout my life. I also remember all the times I went to sleep, wishing I would somehow wake up, and magically be a girl. I fought with myself for many years, about why am I doing this, and what is wrong with me. The older I get, and the more I find girls like me, I realized that I’m not the only one, and that there is nothing wrong about who I am. In addition to that, I have also somewhat recently, found that I have a child that shares the same thoughts and passion for pretty clothing as I do. She has even expressed the desire to fully transition. My father also seemed to have a slight encounter with our way of thinking. I’m not sure if it could be genetic, or not. But I am beginning to truly embrace the real me. Hugs and kisses Rochelle.

Anonymous

Rochelle, you are definetly worth it. I too started at 12 or 13 it was such a turn on at first. Then I only wanted- and still now- to look at the women’s clothing imagining myself wearing this or that. At least now less imagine and more doing.

This urge seems to never go away

Tanya
      Lady

I’m not sure that the urge increases as you get older. Maybe it seems to increase because as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned not to fight it and accept it, so with the acceptance comes the increased desire. I don’t know where the desire comes from but it’s been there since I was about 12. It is part of who we are, just need to find a way to fit into our lives.

Jennifer,

I have found 2 things are occuring as I grow older.

1. the urge to dress has not necessarily gotten stronger, but things I used to do are being replaced by being dressed. I used to coach soccer, baseball, race cars etc… Now those things are got leaving me more times to dress.

2. I have found a tronger desire to completely pass, luckily for me I am very effeminate. Passing for me has come quite easy. I spend more time out as a woman than I do as a man.

Cookie  😉

Anonymous

It comes and goes for me.

I had a lot of time wanting to dress in my mid to late teens. Then it went away and re-emerged at the end of my 30s. I’ve talked to people that have speculated it follows a testosterone production cycle. That at least correlates for a few people http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age. That suggests it will generally get stronger as I get older.

There are also some shorter term cycles at play. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14076/6-surprising-factors-that-cause-low-testosterone-in-men.html. As I get more stressed, I want to spend time as Joanne. When I do, that relaxes me and I naturally return to wanting to be John – that fits with the stress impact on testosterone production shown on that page. This is one of the reasons I don’t want to go full time – I think that if Joanne gets associated with the stress then I wont have that relief available.

Definetely increased for me!I’ve been off and on for years but  been more active as I’ve gotten older. Partly because I feel like and I feel like my good looks won’t last much longer. My legs still look good and I can still turn some heads , so the urge is strong. I couldn’t help myself at lunch today,  I dressed up and drove on the freeway flirting with truck drivers. So much fun , felt so good.

Anonymous

Gabby, you little flirt. I’m jealous.

“The Urge” has generally gotten stronger the older I get (now 59). I still go through periods where I think maybe the urge is gone for good which makes me sad but it always comes back. At the current time I am at a high point where I feel the need to dress almost 24/7. Thank goodness my wife is so understanding. Sleeping in panties and a night gown helps control my desire to dress but also reinforces it in some ways. I get up in the morning and cooke breakfast for my wife and sit with her while she eats. Then I sit and talk with her while she does her makeup.

So I guess you can say my urge has gotten stronger with age but in my case it has also gotten much more fulfilled. I do though still have peaks and valleys. Thank goodness at the current time I am at a peak.

Huggs,

Suzanne

Anonymous

I cannot remember a time when I was not more interested in women’s clothes than men’s. The  challenge has always been overcoming the stigma of what is considered taboo, and embracing it as part of who I am.  While as a child the closest I can remember to wearing anything even close to women’s wear was a small tight brightly colored speedo; as I entered adulthood; the opportunities to express my femme side have become greater and I’m just more receptive to incorporating it into my life.👙👗💄❤💋

I was hoping that the urge would go away as I grew older.

Just the opposite. It has gotten stronger. The older I get the stronger the urge.

At this time, if circumstances allowed, I would dress and act as a woman 24/7.

Anonymous

My urge to dress has definitely evolved as I’ve gotten older. It went from simply wearing a dress to creating breasts out of beanbags which led to making my own clip on earrings and wearing make up. My desires have now led to me to want be the woman inside who is finally emerging. I think what’s changed is the freedom I now have to dress that I didn’t have before. I work late hours so when I come home, I pretty much have the house to myself which allows me to get out of my office and freely roam around, practicing my walk and enjoying the way my clothes move and caress me as I’m moving about. More importantly I’ve accepted that this is who I am and I enjoy the feelings that come from putting on a new pair of pantyhose and a new dress. I feel wonderful!

My cross dressing became more stronger then ever, when I got a computer it started to get more stronger. I buy my own clothing and ear rings on line, buy my make up and perfume and pads, in stores. Bras and baby bra girdles from stores. Heels in stores. I am not afffraid to buy at a store, the sales person does not know its for me could be for my gf or wife. My cross dressing is like I would rather put on female clothing then male clothing. I feel more female then male any more as I got older. I am 54 years old and have 2 adult children still live at home. 1 still in school and the other just do t want to move out. With rent being so high I don’t blame her but she could pay 20 a week to help out she has a roof over her head and eats food and all that. But any ways enough of my daughter stuff. I put on my lacy panties with pad, nylons, bra and a dress then my male cloths over them so society does not see me wearing a dress. The only time I don’t wear female clothing is when I go out to visit a friend, when I am home for the night I put on perfume and eye shadow, for my daughter works afternoons so I can get away with perfume and eye shadow.

Anonymous

I’ve been wearing girls clothes all my life so I may at times dress down to some slacks or capri shorts but the trill is always there and I’m over 40 now it just keeps getting better. I have a xdressing friend and he is over 65 and he still get total freaked out over wearing his pretties.

Anonymous

Yes it definetly increases as u do get older! I have been crossdressing since I was A teenager .I love to transform myself as a woman and feel feminine!I am now 57 yrs.old and my desire to crossdress is stronger than ever.In fact I just ordered my first pair of silicone breasts and can’t wait till they get here and try them on!

where it comes from? good question. i believe mine came from trying on a pair of tights in a school play. loved the feeling and had to try on more female attire. i was hooked after that. now i want to dress more as a female and be happy with my fem side more then my male side.

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

I am now 44 and have tried to stop crossdressing completely 3 years ago, purged everything and thought I was handling it fine. Last december I got triggered again and my urge was stronger than ever before. I then realized Liv is part of me and have moments I need to wear beautiful dresses, makeup and feel like a woman.

Since then I have told my wife. Although she does not support it, she did tell me not to try and figure out where the urges come from, but rather spend my energy on how to fit it into my live.

Love, Liv

Thank you Liv

Yes, I did something very similar.  I got a divorce from my first wife and tried to start fresh without Blair with my second wife but the urge overtook me. So now my second wife knows and does not discourage me but does not want to meet Blair.  But I am also a submissive, and my Mistress supports me and wants me to make gurlfriends with other CDs so we can go shopping and do things together.

Veronica
      Lady

Hi Jennifer-  my desire has definitely increased as I’ve grown older. when I was in my teens it was very exciting to dress but I was also ashamed. As i started getting older I dressed more and i started to realize that it’s a very strong part of me.  Now in my fifties I accept and embrace that I am a woman. I realize that I’ve always been a woman- and just wish I didn’t fight it so long!

Veronica

my urges became stronger as i got older, why no clue, must be the clothing and looking feminine and being female. wife wont help with make up or see me when dressed up but lets me dress up when 2 adults are not home. i seem to dress more and more like i would rather be in female mode instead of male mode. i have more female attire then my wife does and seems that i wear the female cloths more then she does. i am on a medical retirement and she works,so i play the female part when no one is home as in the 2 adult kids still at home.

Anonymous

Hi, i go along with all the other girls, the urge definitely increases as you get older. Its all i think about if I’mout shopping i constantly look at clothes, and makeup. It has reached the point with me that, if i had the courage and the wherewithall iwould change sex in a heartbeat.

Anonymous

Omg yes, the urge has definetly gotten stronger over time, and I enjoy it now more than ever. I’ve finally gotten to the point where I no longer deny the urges and actually am grateful for them…… Who woulda thunk.  😉

Midlife crisis? I’m 54yrs old, and the urge has never gone away. With more years behind me than ahead, I have a lot of things (with XD and life in general) I want to do before it’s too late. For me it’s always been about the clothes, however, I would like to one day to be in full femme mode and just walk around enjoying the experience.

Anonymous

In What Seems Like A Life Struggle To Suppress ALL Of These Deeply Intense Deeply Rooted and Overwhelming Desires Urges Wants and Needs To NOT ONLY Present As Female, But,To Be Able To Fully Express My Feminity From Time To Time. It Seems Like The More That I Try To Repress Ignore As Well As Pretend These Things Don’t Exist. ALL Of Them Feelings Wants Needs & Urges Return With A Nighty Vengeance. I’m 48 Now,I’m Finding It Harder and Harder To Resist.

Anonymous

I’ve thought about this quite a bit and have a theory.  You ever notice how a middle aged man is referred to as having a “mid life crisis” whenever he does something like buys a nice car or dates a younger woman?  It’s usually a comment said with derision and the connotation is that it’s some sort of mild mental illness, complete with unfair stigma.  But when you think about it, it makes sense.  An older man has often met his responsibilities.  Oftentimes he’s provided for a family, raised children, paid off a mortgage (or at least has his finances under control).  He might be divorced or separated, or in a marriage of convenience rather than a romantic relationship, giving him more freedom.  He’s also in a wonderful mental  state that most people get to as they age…he doesn’t give a f*** what other people think anymore.  He’s always wanted that nice car, or to date an attractive woman, or to crossdress.  He just is letting himself do what he wants.

Also society is changing.  Transwomen are more acceptable than ever and though crossdressing is still taboo in many places, in others no one  bats an eye.  Online shopping is convenient and discreet. It’s easier.  We may just be in a time in history when there are a lot of older men beginning to crossdress because of these recent changes, but in a few years it may be a more even distribution among ages.

It’s more complicated than that I’m sure, testosterone levels drop, and there may be other biological factors I don’t understand, and desire to crossdress certainly increased for me after my separation from my wife after a long marriage, so there are other environmental and/or psychological factors, but I have a feeling that it’s more common at an older age because it’s more possible to do what you want, not necessarily just because you want to more. Certainly it’s complicated and different for different people.

thats a good question? its like driving a car for the first time. then after you want to drive all the time.                        for x dressing i had to wear green tight to a school play, i was hooked, loved the sensation of it and wanted to see what it would be like with  tights and a dress, then has years go on my x dressing went away. now that i am in my 50s i seem to dress more in female cloths then male cloths. i have accumulated my own woredrobe of clothing and perfume and make up, nylons and panties and bras. i seem to have more female cloths then my wife does and wear them more then she does.   i am medically retired and wife works. so you can say i am the female of the house hold now so why not dress like one.    what makes us x dress well guess its the feel of nylons and the look of being pretty that brought us to x dressing.

I started dressing when I was a 5 years old just. Walking around the house in my mothers heels or putting on whatever of hers would kind of sort of fit me. As I got older I thought about it a lot but bever had the opportunity. About 15 years ago I started buying my own clothes, shoes, makeup, wigs, etc… and started dressing on a regular basis but in the closet. Five or six years ago I came out to my wife of almost 30 years. At first she was shocked and took a little time to get used to the idea. Since then she has been so supportive and helpful. I dress often now but even when I can’t I wear a night gown and panties to bed every night.

Hi Jennifer ya I have this desire  when I frist started I was able to hold off but now I want to do it every day

Anonymous

It’s a little strange for me. Every time I’m in a committed relationship, the urge goes away completely. To the point that I purge. But as soon as that relationship ends, the urge comes back with a vengeance, and I buy all new items and go further than I did last time. I’ve finally decided to just accept that this is who I am and to go as far as I can. My goal is to venture out in the world fully dressed.

rhonda
        Lady

Hi Allison I  know what you’re going thru I’m going thru the same thing

Hugs with love Rhonda

For me yes as I got older I seemed to be more of dressing up is my way of showing the real me. Wish I could just dress up and be all I can be for who I should be.

I have been dressing since the age of 9/10, and would only dress when home alone. For one reason or another, there has been no opportunity to dress for the last 10yrs. I thought my luck changed when the wife started working full time. Unfortunately my luck was short lived. Now I feel like the Jeannie is out of the bottle and refuses to go back in.

As a closet cd, I was content with dressing from the neck down, however, after joining CDH and seeing the amazing transformations (congratulations ladies!), I want more! The desire to dress was always present, now the desire is off the scale! I’m somewhat consumed with my new goal to be fully dressed from head to toe. I now study everything woman, hair,makeup, outfits, shoes and mannerisms. Flipping tv channels, I’ll stop if a see a woman with my facial features, taking note of their hair and makeup, relieved in the thought that I could look respectable/past as a woman-I know I’ll have to master makeup. Now priority one is to get the wife a job and out out of the house!  Thanks you ladies of CDH for sharing!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing pantyhose at 4. I loved pantyhose.  I had several long shirts that looked like short dresses. I liked to wear with my pantyhose and mother’s heels and go prancing about the house showing off my pretty lady legs.

At 13, I began buying my own pantyhose. At 17, I shaved my legs and began wearing pantyhose out openly with shorts. Soon after I began wearing short women’s shorts to show off more of my legs in pantyhose. Then I thought my legs would look better if I had nicer shoes. I saw some women’s shoes I thought would look good and I bought them.

I used to like to dress in my pantyhose, short shorts and nicer shoes while going out and shopping for more pantyhose, shorts or shoes. Most of the time I went about my business and my shopping adventures were non events. Occasionally I would get noticed and get compliments on having nice legs or get asked questions about my pantyhose and why I wear them. Those who noticed often found it to be intriguing, interesting and sexy.

One day I was in a department store in my favorite outfit while waiting on a cashier line to make a rather large purchase of pantyhose. A girl behind me noticed what I was wearing and buying. She asked me if I wore other girl’s clothes too or just pantyhose? I pointed out I was also wearing women’s shorts and shoes. She thought that was interesting and thought I should try other clothes. I might like them.

A couple of weeks later she bought some lingerie for me to wear with my pantyhose. I loved it. The she thought I might enjoy dressing as a girl for a Halloween party at college. We went out and bought several outfits, including wigs and sexy stiletto shoes. I tried on the clothes and chose my favorite dress, wig, bra and panties. At first, I thought the shoes were going to be a no go. I could barely stand in them. When I saw how they made my legs look though I fell in love with them. They took a couple of weeks of getting used to and breaking in but after that they were very comfortable and natural feeling.

The night of the party I was nervous about going out dressed as a girl. I was scared of being seen and having a problem or falling in the heels. Even though I had been out dressed partly fem hundreds of times, this was on a whole new level. I had no problem with anyone. I didn’t fall and I was the hit of the party. I also met other dressers who invited me to join them at their dressing parties. I bought a lot of clothes and went to a lot of parties. I dressed everyday at home.

A couple of years after my first fully fem Halloween experience, I was in my partially fem out fit when I met the girl who became my wife. A couple of weeks after meeting, she surprised me by showing up at my place. I was glad to see her. When she came inside though and noticed all the women’s clothes lying about her attitude changed. I explained to her that the clothes were mine. I didn’t just wear pantyhose. I wear these other things too. I went in the bedroom and put on one of my favorite and sexiest outfits with makeup and everything. When I walked out to show her, she was shocked. She couldn’t believe how pretty and sexy I was. She liked it.

We would go out shopping together for clothes. We would help pick out each others outfits. A boyfriend would never want to spend the whole day shopping for clothes. That was a girlfriend thing. I loved it though, buying so many pretty, sexy things and looking forward to wearing them. I was her boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time.

After college life intervened. Other interests came along. A wife, career, house, business, kids and numerous other things. Life was wonderful. Dressing was something I did in the pat and enjoyed but other great things were happening. I gradually donated or discarded most of my clothes.

Years later, the kids grew up and went out on their own. The empty nest was really sad and depressing. The wife commented, “it’s like we are back to where we started. You can dress up all girlie again like you used to”.

I located a few of my favorite outfits I kept. The dress definitely fit a lot tighter. The heels fit fine and it was like I hadn’t worn them in maybe a couple of weeks at most. The big hair blonde wig was wild. It needed some brushing out. Looking in the mirror it was odd looking at my older self. I was surprised I had the nerve to wear such short and sexy outfits.

I walked out to show the wife like I had done years before. She smiled and said, “you need new clothes”. We began building another wardrobe. I discovered Femme Fever and went to several of their events. Now I dress everyday and love it.

I don’t know if I enjoy dressing up more now than I used to. I still love my shiny tan sheer to waist pantyhose, too short dresses and too high heels. Going out is still a thrill and rush I can’t get from doing anything else. I still love the social aspects of it.

Now it’s different though. It’s less erotic and sex based. It’s more comforting, relaxing and stress relieving. I love it just as much now but in different ways.

Anonymous

In my case, the urge to dress has been growing progressively. When I first started, it was just a few items here and there from time to time. Then I realised how much better I felt when I fully dressed. I’ve always had periods of doubt and still have those. But thankfully, I never purged. I guess I’ve always known there was no need to fight against that urge and that it would always come back. And until now, it always has. But fully dressing wasn’t enough after a while. Then came the make up and the hair. I’m at a stage where I’m quite satisfied with how I look en femme, but there is a looooot of room for improvement, especially with my make up skills (one of the reasons I’m here). So yes, for me, the urge is definitely getting stronger, not necessarily a matter of quantity, but a matter of quality. Until now, I was ok with being a stay-at-home crossdresser, but this urge is slowly shifting to wanting to show Svetlana to the world, being accepted as such and sharing my experience with girls like me. It’s websites like this one that made me realise that I’m far from being alone and that wanting to dress in women’s clothes is not such an unusual habit after all, unlike what I thought when I just started.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi everyone,

Like most of us I started very young and given the job I had had me frequently travelling interstate (before the internet and on line shopping),by my mid 30’s I had built up a reasonable wardrobe via personal shopping mostly at lingerie and consignment stores.

This continued until I got divorced in the late 90’s and soon after met my current wonderful partner and for quite a time, I left Caty far behind. (At least in terms of dressing, I still “perused” the internet on the subject)

Then we moved to our current location and I ended up with what I call my “Sheduoir”, (aka a very large and comfortable shed, complete with “Man Cave’).

This, plus  on line shopping and frequent absences by my beloved led to where I am today, past the “three score and ten” and dressing wheneevr I can, including “nocturnally”. I sleep at the opposite end of the house, so most nights under my male pj’s I wear a bra, breast forms cami and knickers.

Some nights I wear 16A bra with an extender, to fill my “natural bust”.

So I guess for me its not the increasing urge, more the opportunity to dress more often to the best extent I can.

Happy dressing everyone

Caty Ryan

Anonymous

I have been crossdressing since I was about 6 – I was encouraged by the live-in help we had to try on a pair of stockings, and I was gripped by it! I have been dressing on and off during my life (now in my 70s), and my wife discovered it for the first time about 9 years ago, when I stopped immediately and purged all my feminine clothes.  The desire has never left me, and if anything it has intensified in recent years;  I often send myself to sleep thinking about different crossdressing scenarios, and often dream about dressing too.  With my wife currently away for a couple of days, and after several days of careful planning I decided to rediscover my feminine self yesterday. I went to M&S (UK members will understand!), a little anxious about how to handle it, but the store was quiet, and although I had a story about Halloween and a crossdressing theme, I think the non-British assistant didn’t understand.  But she nevertheless willingly helped me find the right bra and knickers, a miniskirt and a couple of pairs of tights, justo start me off again.  I couldn’t wait to get hom and dress – it had been 9 years!!  It was WONDERFUL – I felt so feminine and girly, so happy and satisfied, so admiring of my legs and bust.  I had forgotten quite what a rush I get from it.  And, reading what others have said, while it used to be very erotic when I wa younger, and I often masturbated, it doesn’t feel like that now.  I just feel very settled in my female persona.

I find that when I go on the train or tube (I live in London), I watch the women closely – not in a male, predatory sense, but just appreciating their hair, their faces and make-up, their clothes, and thinking how I would look. I really envy those with lovely hair and skin.

I have yet to organise my hair. It is too short to grow out, but I am very turned on by two or three wig types, and hope to get my first wig again – probably a long bob – in the next few weeks.  Meanwhile, I have to hide everything from my wife!

Yes, for me, the drive to crossdress  has intensified as I grow older, not in a sexual way but in a way which response to an increasingly important feminine side of me.

Anonymous

I agree. Somewhere, one of the girls here seemed to know very well…. the comments had to do with rise and fall of Testosterone not only as we age but even varies during the day.

Just know I am spending most of my time either thinking about dressing or being dressed. I love it when I am dressed.

rhonda
      Lady

Hi Jennifer  I believe theirs  a Spirit World that exist and when try  on some fem clothes you open the door and a Spirit comes in and influences our thinking , each time we quit it takes a little break , then it pulls us back in and doesn’t want us leave so it makes us more willing to dress, each time we try to quit it gets stronger and our desires to dress get stronger making us go farther so we wont quit again . Remember this just is what I think I’m glad I love it. I love you and everybody here Rhonda

Anonymous

The urge for me definitely goes and comes.  I found it to be especially strong during stressful times in my life.

Anonymous

I saw a documentary that men and women have both male and female hormones. Male testosterone gradually decreases with age to the level or lower of the estrogen level. That they start growing boobs and have a lower sex drive. Same with women, but they start to get whiskers, lose hair and an increased sex drive.

Anonymous

Also, I read that our(bio males) levels of hormones vary throughout any 24 hour period.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

When I started around age 7, it was mostly sexual gratification and feeling girly was secondary. Now it is more feeling girly and staying in that state for as long as I can.  Sexual gratification is now secondary.

I started with the urges very very young, when I used to see all my mums friends in dresses and pantyhose with open toed sandals. Tried on my mums and have secretly cross dressed ever since.

During my teenage years had a desperate desire to have a sex change. But that was all it ever was. Or rather could be. Lived a very masuline existance.

Then met my wife, and have been with ever since. 35 years. Had two wonderful sons, and used my secret cross dressing for sexual gratification.

I work away a lot and told ny wife of my pantyhose fetish. She helped me, but I took it too far, and the need for sex was huge.

Weirdly, and thankfully,  now my wife has accepted me for what I am, the desire for sexual gratification has gone, to be replaced by a feeling of utter comfort and happiness when dressed up. The sexual part only occurs when my wife wears her pantyhose.

I should have added that throughout the past few months, whenever my wife wore tights and a skirt I got very jealous and couldnt accept things, and got very moody.

She realised something was wrong and confronted me. I kept denying things saying everything was fine.

Until she virtually kicked it out of me. She stopped wearing skirts for a while, until she realised what the issue was.

She ordered a new skirt online, and when I got in from work, it was hanging up with a pair of black pantyhose right in front of my eyes. Always drives me crazy that. But this time it was different.

She told me she was wearing these clothes for work the following day, but then showed me her pantyhose, and there were two pairs hanging there.

She then told me one ws for me to wear to work.

I was ecstatic.

That weekend she bought me three more pairs.

She now realises how happy and relaxed I am, and I wear pantyhse every day. I buy lots of pairs and buy my wife some at the same time.

I love it when we wear matching hose.

I am now living the dream, and just hope it carries on. Whilst I try to go to the next level. I want her skirts.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?