Tagged: 

Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

‘Ever wonder what it would be or feel like to experiment with womens apparel? I am new here and looking for some encouragement !
      Tabatha’

Hello darling,

It looks like I may be the first to reply!

What exactly would you like to know? You are now in a wonderful community of CD and TG girls. Probably almost all of us wear lingerie, either full or part-time. We wear it, I guess, because it feels natural to express the feminine part of us. I mean, why would you not wear panties and a bra if you feel like a woman?

So, how can I/we help you?

Much love,

Grace

Longerie is my go to – I haven’t been ‘out’ yet, but love wearing it at home

Anonymous

It is a very powerful, exciting, wonderful urge. You will never want to do anything else so please keep a balance based on your own personal preferences. For me, I’ll never wear anything else. You are at the right place everybody here is great!

Lizzie
      Lady

I’m pretty sure everyone here is way past wondering. Go for it. It’s all lovely

Hi Tabitha,

Welcome to CDH.  Jump right in!  Wherever, you wish to start is fine.  You’ll love whatever you start with.

Alice

Hi Tabatha, and welcome from another Phoenix area girl. It sounds like you are just starting on your journey of discovery. I suspect as you move forward you will find that the thrill of wearing women’s clothes becomes more and more the thrill of exploring your feminine nature. I know it did for me. As a result I have become much more understanding of the challenges a woman goes through, whether it be clothes, makeup or going out in public. I wish you well as you progress, and am looking forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

It’s not just women’s clothing, it’s more than that and you know it dear, it’s just a part of your being that wants and needs to express itself after so many years of being hidden, that part that many times confused and saddened you, that made you angry And of course,  fill you with so many unauthorized desires, that part that is also you and that simply needs to express itself in the way that you have always wanted and desired, is more than clothes, it is your being that you simply want to be, at least in some private moments, here we are dear for whatever you need, because all of us have also felt how you are feeling, may God give you wisdom to travel and understand this path so that you can travel it in the best way, step by step, at your own pace and without unnecessarily hurry hugs felicity

Thanks Felicity for the response,

Dig the forbidden desires is a temporary relief but usually poisons our lives..

I am still the caterpillar but I begginning to see the butterfly…., but the breaking my life narrative is painful.

This place is an inspiration

Kisses

Sonia

You are so correct about being angry and sad. I was in the closet for so long that I was always moody. I finally found the courage to come out in a group of friends and they all supported me. Now I am not so angry and they have noticed the change. Great advice

Hi Tabitha, sensual and beautiful next to your skin.
      A smile embraces you while you sleep, so that is a good start too your sleep.
      If that sounds like something you would like, slip on something you fancy and dream away.
      Ihope that whets your appetite.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

I like to wear lingerie around the house for sure, or if I am feeling brazen I will wear some under my clothes to the store. It is such a big part of feeling connected to my femininity.

Oh yes Josie. I sometimes wear underneath while watching TV in the evening with my wife. When I’m bold I even keep it on in bed, although only when she’s tired and unlikely to grope me. LOL.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to the new you Tabatha.  These feeling will be with you for a long time and you might find it more than just a feeling but maybe a calling.  Read the forums here for a lot of us have experience the same thing.  Find some friends, and enjoy the new found you.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It’s a wonderful feeling Tabatha. Go for it girl.

Hugs, Liara

Ever since I first tried on my first pair of panty’s when I was about 13 or so it is the greatest feeling. Although it was an off and on thing over the years trying different things was always fun!!!!!! And for probably the last 20+ years it has become a daily wearing the best feeling clothes. I wear panty’s everyday, get dressed everyday when I wake up, the only time I even wear boring underwear is if I have a Dr’s appointment. There is no way I could ever pass in public.  LOL  But at home it’s all FUN and in time you may come to enjoy it too.  I know I do!!!!!!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tabitha,

I did just a few years ago. Now I have a wonderful new hobby!

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

if you get butterfly’s in your stomach just thinking about putting on silk stocking’s and a garter, or a lace corset with matching panties. or if your heart skips a beat when you see pantyhose on the rack in the department store, this is the place for you….it always was, so please enjoy yourself and continue to experiment with different clothes and lingerie, try different blends of material, or the denier of nylons, after all, this is something you will always think of, when you have a moment to yourself, don’t deny yourself your hidden pleasure’s….I don’t and I don’t feel any guilt or embarrassment, like they way main stream society would like to make you feel about yourself….be in charge…in or out of your pantyhose and heel’s

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I wondered when I was 4.  Then again when I was 11.  It stuck that time.  But it wasn’t until decades later that I realized I wasn’t crossdressing.

Hi Emily, when any clothing feels natural to you, then you are not imagining. Lingrtie has that special feeling.
        A well known producer of magazines in the US, would stay in his best sleepware the whole day.
        Other clothing feels a natural fit as well, but us visible to others.
        A great point too make Emily.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

Hi I’m new here and wore my first lingerie item at 4 years old. My mother had a a pair of sheer  nylon panties that had just been washed and they were draped over a chair. I had a massive urge to wear them and slipped them on. My Mum caught me and immediately bent me over her stockinged knee and gave me a thorough spanking. Since then I’ve worn on and off for years. I’ve now progressed to satin and fully fashioned 100% nylon stockings and stilettos and have a massive fetish for them. I like to wear at least a 12 strap woman’s suspender belt, very secure and sexy and have a wardrobe of many pieces of satin lingerie.

Anonymous

I was about 12 and saw a pair of my sister’s panties on the floor.  What makes girl’s panties different from boy’s underwear?  I found out very quickly.  Never turned back.

Satesha King same as 4 I tried mom’s nylons and suspenders waist type never said anything nothing until 6 while playing with next door friend asked him to bring her sister red valet tight dress and my parents got early got spanking nevertheless did not understand or help me know next I started dressing was at 9 only when making sure nobody will come early and caught me but this other times I was completely dressed loved mom’s shaped whole body with garter belt silk nylons crinoline and one of her beautiful tight dresses now like you like to wear first a garter belt then body shaper with suspenders last corset with suspenders I call it the works and putting either black or navy blue nylons and a mini dress love it happy dressing Auroras Livingfem

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tabatha,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tabitha as myself I to love my lingerie…welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Tabatha,
      You are so in the right place, today i am wearing pink sports Bra w/c forms pink thong, Neon 40 Wolford tights, sweater top, denim mini skirt and 4″ high heel wedges.
      Lynda
      PS mascara, eye shadow

I’m new as well but I have been wearing lingerie for a long time, it can be a lot of fun. I love dressing up!

when you put your big girl panties on you won’t want to take them off

Anonymous

Tabitha,
      I have been dressing in private for a long time and I will say my “experimentation” has turned into a lot of fun. I started over 30 years ago and began with a simple pair of pantyhose and a teddy. Over the years I have branched out into full dress. Although, I stay in the privacy of my house, I still love the feeling of getting made up and putting on the clothing. At first my wife was apprehensive but she has grown to tolerate my dressing. She will buy me special “things” and I love her for it. She knows how much I like to dress and has not objected to me wearing panties and nighties non-stop for the last 12+ years. I only wear male underwear when I have to strip down to my underwear as in going to the doctors. Other than that I can be found in panties. I have never looked back at my decision. So please, experiment and explore the other you. If you like it, continue. If not, stop. Just remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Welcome Tabitha to this Heavenly community where you find lots of wonderful. friendly and supportive people who just love to wear lingerie with you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Tabatha has left the building…. hopefully in lingerie

Im im very much the same . Love to wear lingerie when possible. ..

Hi Tabitha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family,if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place, that’s how i started dressing when i was about 8 or 9 years old i tried my older sister’s lingerie on,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I am going to repeat what all the other girl’s here are saying, that wearing Lingerie is wonderful, And also going out and shopping for it is just as amazing

Hi Tabitha, I love wearing lingerie. Silk, satin, lace. No feelings like it. I suggest trying different things to help you decide what you like. Bras and panties are a great start. Try cotton panties first. That way you can find your size without spending alot of money. I like bikini cut low rise because they are cute and if you have to bend over while wearing a shirt they dont show if shirt slides up. Panty hose feel so good after you shave your legs and you can wear them without any one knowing. Night gowns are a must for sleeping especially silk and satin. I say go for it and enjoy the experience

Me too. I have gotten some strange looks while shopping,  but most stores have ladies who are happy to help

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?