- April 4, 2021 at 10:30 am #473650Laura K KayParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 763Has thanked: 3563 timesBeen thanked: 2085 times
There 4 distinct personality driver influencer supporter and careful correctors.
Your bra clasp style: You fasten your bra from the back while it’s on
Your personality type: Supporter
You’re responsible, generous and like traditions and rules. Relationships are important to you, so you’re often the one who gathers your pals together for dinner or drinks and get called up frequently if friends need a pep talk.
Your bra clasp style: You hook your bra in the front of your body and then rotate it 180 degrees to the back.
Your personality type: Influencer
You’re a positive social butterfly who loves being around others. A serious chatty Cathy at times, you’re characteristically optimistic, persuasive, and frequently led by your emotions.
Your bra clasp style: You like bras with front closures.
Your personality type: Driver
This easy-to-see snap appeals to you because proficiency might as well be your middle name. You focus on an end goal, work as quickly as possible to get there, and don’t shy away from conflict.
Your bra clasp style: Your bra is never unhooked—you get it on by pulling over your head
Your personality type: Careful Corrector
There’s rarely a time when you’re not mulling something over. You’re a thinker and don’t speak without first considering your words. Also extremely organized, this personality type loves figuring out solutions to problems.
credit goes from this article from Glamour
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Laura K Kay.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Laura K Kay.
- April 5, 2021 at 5:52 pm #474178Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 237Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 1249 times
- April 5, 2021 at 5:26 pm #474176Chloe DavisLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- April 5, 2021 at 12:17 pm #474044Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 537Has thanked: 967 timesBeen thanked: 1814 times
I hook mine up at the front then rotate it 180 degrees, I’ve always done it that way, but when i take it off i unhook it at the back, i put my arms behind my back and unhook it just like I’ve seen my wife do it thousands of times before x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- April 5, 2021 at 11:25 am #474010
- April 5, 2021 at 9:54 am #473989Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 488Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 1798 times
Well I guess I’m part supporter and part driver. I do my bra up on my back while wearing it a but overall I prefer front end loaders, no messing about slip it on tuck in the girls do it up and lets go. I did this character analyzing before at work when we were doing our team building exercises, turns out I’m also a careful corrector, I analyze things to death, always looking for the most efficient way, so I’m a real mixed bag of tricks. My boss used to call me the one man gang, just tell Bryan what he has to do and leave him alone. When you come back he’ll tell you how to do it properly. It’s a bad case of stubborn, OCD and efficiency expert all thrown together, this is what 32 years in production will do to you.
- April 5, 2021 at 8:27 am #473972Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 149Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 860 times
All this bra talk is just fun; look at the number who’ve commented. One of my favorite truly-feminine things to do is take off my bra without removing my shirt, blouse, or dress. But . . . the more difficult, challenging, and rewarding endeavor is to change or put-on a new bra after removing another. Not even some real women can do that easily. Test your skills!
- April 5, 2021 at 3:07 pm #474117Laura K KayLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 763Has thanked: 3563 timesBeen thanked: 2085 times
Haha tried that last weekend at a club went to with some friends had few ask if could do it would buy me a drink so hocus pokus did it.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 5, 2021 at 8:12 am #473966Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 220Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 1010 times
I like to hook mine before putting it on. Then I step into it and pull it up from the bottom. Is that wrong?
Glamour describes me as “A creative problem solver with a happy-go-lucky outlook on life. A gal with a great sense of humor. A friend to all, always looking to the sunny side of the street.”
Tongue firmly implanted in cheek,
- April 5, 2021 at 6:56 am #473936stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1963Has thanked: 3095 timesBeen thanked: 8976 times
- April 4, 2021 at 11:01 pm #473830Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 78Replies: 790Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2607 times
I guess I’m a “Supporter”…. If only cos I have always prided myself on being a “back hooker”, the way most real females do it.
Its also rings true about me being the “social organiser”, not only in b\drab male life, (wish someone amongst my mates would call me to organise a lunch some day, instead of the other way around..
“Caty me” ended up being the “admin” for a lovely little e,mail group of girls from countries all over the world.. So “if the bra fits”…. Iguess I’d better wear it.
- April 4, 2021 at 3:38 pm #473771Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 578Has thanked: 4168 timesBeen thanked: 1748 times
- April 4, 2021 at 2:43 pm #473754Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 1978 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
- April 4, 2021 at 2:01 pm #473740Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 144Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 655 times
- April 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm #473715Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 436Has thanked: 2186 timesBeen thanked: 1590 times
- April 4, 2021 at 12:50 pm #473704Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 249Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
Never sure how much truth there is to stuff like this, but how fun! Lol.
I clasp in the back, which apparently makes me a supporter. Not far off. I am responsible and I do very much appreciate traditions and rules. I also value relationships, but I keep a fairly close circle. I’m introverted so I’m no social butterfly organizing outings.
Thanks for sharing; it was fascinating! 😊
- April 4, 2021 at 12:49 pm #473703KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 533Has thanked: 1269 timesBeen thanked: 2285 times
Hi Laura K, I always like doing personality tests but I can never find my personality. With every personality type there are things that describe me well and things that make me say “what? that’s not me”.
I’m a “fasten my bra behind the back” gal (who can take it off with three fingers in the darkest of nights). So that is supposed to make me a Supporter. Well, I am generous and responsible but I am always looking for ways to get around bureaucracy, can’t stand useless rules.
Same holds true with all the other personality types – each one has a characteristic that strongly describes me and a characteristic that strongly does not. I guess that makes me a chameleon – I can change personality types to fit the situation – or does that make me a flake – not holding true to anything?
I know these kinds of tests are just for fun and they do work for a lot of people. It’s all about getting to know yourself and, for us at CDH , to know our gal pals. So keep throwing them at us and I’ll keep doing them. Thanks a bunch, Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend. Hugs, Krista.
- April 4, 2021 at 1:46 pm #473727LadyRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 763Has thanked: 3563 timesBeen thanked: 2085 times
Always on the look out for test like these they are fun some are on point others little off. Happy Easter Krista and enjoy the weekend.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2021 at 12:26 pm #473698LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 410Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
- April 4, 2021 at 12:03 pm #473689Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1100Has thanked: 5163 timesBeen thanked: 5666 times
- April 4, 2021 at 11:56 am #473686Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 618Has thanked: 3036 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
- April 4, 2021 at 11:55 am #473685GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1038Has thanked: 8917 timesBeen thanked: 4270 times
- April 4, 2021 at 11:50 am #473682Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 182Has thanked: 624 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
- April 4, 2021 at 10:51 am #473656Layla JonesLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
I hook the front and do a 180 its the girls that hook from the back that amazes me noway my arms bend that way,its like dresses with zips on the back that last few inches has me dancing all over the place trying to get done lol great post thankyou layla x
- April 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm #473688GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1038Has thanked: 8917 timesBeen thanked: 4270 times
- April 4, 2021 at 10:55 am #473658Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5481 times
- April 4, 2021 at 12:23 pm #473695
- April 4, 2021 at 10:39 am #473654Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5481 times
I’m a front hooker and rotator…so that makes me an influencer…
and I would say the definition is pretty close….” led by my emotions”…wow
LAURA!!!!….ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!….I said I’m an influencer…….
please listen to me while I’m influencing you!!!…..
- April 4, 2021 at 11:19 am #473677
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.