• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

There are some on CDH that have support and acceptance from their SO or workplace regarding their CD. Most of the rest of us wish that would be the case. For those that are choosing to restrict their CD dressing wishes, what are some things you wish you could do or wear freely without repercussions.
      1. I wish I could wear my swim skirt to swim in the river where we camp or the lake.
      2. I wish I could wear my forms around the house or outside the house.
      3. I wish I could wear a nice top with bra to work when I wish.
      4. I wish I could walk around the neighborhood dressed en femme.
      5. I wish I could share the fact that I am CD with friends, co-workers and family.

What are some of the things on your wishlist?

Tina

I which I could also but I sometimes slip out as Jennifer last week I drove to the corner store I have been in there many times as a male. But Jenny went today fem underware knee highs pedal pushers and a top with flowers
      Ballet flats and a wig sans glasses I got my cigarettes and lottery tickets and the girl who I have seen many times said are these for your brother I smoke a brand not carried by many stores I said yes they are paid and introduced myself to her . I will be going there soon and I want to she if she says anything like your sister was in.

Jenny

Angela Booth
      Hostess

As J.M. Barrie says – ‘Dreams do come true – If you wish hard enough’.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Tina.

I’ve done some of the things on your wish list but wish I were overall physically smaller like an average female, had implants, and could dress fully fem 24/7 with a great wardrobe. Ok, I know none of it is possible but its a wish.

Trish White
      Baroness

Tina,

My wish is totally not doable but it’s probably my #1 wish (fantasy). I have forever wished I could alternate between being male or female at will. I mean totally female, with breasts, vagina…everything. I would love to find out what a female orgasm feels like, to bring myself to orgasm…often. Wouldn’t that be the ideal dream for most crossdressers? Maybe a little weird but my wish for sure.

Trish

Anonymous
        Lady

That is a big dream. Cudos.

If I had a genie grant me one wish, that would be it. To be able to say a magic word and switch back and forth whenever I wanted.

Anonymous

I just wish my SO was on board. I have no real desire to go outside dressed – with my frame I’d be made in seconds, so that’s probably a good thing.

Connie

xxx

I live alone, so around the house is no problem. Outside the house, I just wish I could dress 24/7, and not even have to think about it.

Kisses,
      Fredrika

Brielle
      Lady

I wish I could wear a breast plate without getting uncomfortably warm and without the seams showing. But maybe that’s more of a fantasy/ (giggle). I guess being able to wear a bikini or short-shorts without needing shapewear or pantyhose.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tina,

I would settle for full acceptance from my wife, and just be able to be fully dressed in my house when I feel the pink fog come.
      Oh how sweet that would be!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Spelling and emoji

I wish I could be Michelle 24/7 for a week and work as Michelle for that same time.I wish my face was more feminine so it would be easier to pass as Michelle for longer periods of time.All in all,I have my health ,my carreer and a killer wardrobe and way to many shoes .lol hahaha.

Anonymous
      Lady

6. I wish there was a pill or topical that I could take after work that would grow my breasts to a DD in 30 minutes and they would would go back to regular size by morning when I wake up and go to work

My wish is to be able to talk openly about crossdressing and not feel guilt, shame, or embarrassed.

I agree with some of the others here.  I wish i could transform into a women and back to male at will with the use of a pill, spell, word.

But mostly i wish i could talk to my wife about how i want to dress and present when the fog rolls in.

Just being able to without fear of loss, teasing,  bullying, talk about what I say and write here with anyone in life.

Paula

Anonymous

#1 I wish I had recognized and accepted the girl in me when I was much younger. I love her so very much. I now believe she was always there.

#2 I wish I could be that girl whenever I wanted, with acceptance from others, particularly my friends and loved ones. Not all the time, just when I pleased.

#3 I wish i had a group of other girls I could hang out with.

#4 I could give all of you a hug for being as wonderful as you are.

And way down the list, rather vainly, I wish I was prettier. But what girl doesn’t? Heehee.

Much love,
      Raquel

My wish list is similar to everyone else’s list.

1. Magic pill or spell to allow me to fully switch between a male and female body whenever I chose.

2. Full acceptance from my SO. She accepts me wearing panties 24/7 and knows I wear other female articles of clothing but does not want to be around when I am dressed.

3. I wish I had fully accepted my own cross dressing at a younger age. I feel I missed out on many years of femininity because of that.

4. The ability to get out and meet some of you in person to share stories and experiences together.

Oh, to dream…..

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

One of my main wishes would be no facial or body hair.  I would love to put my makeup on without worrying about the beard shadow.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?