Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

Okay girls. Every time I look in my wall mirror I see beauty a woman a beautiful woman sweetie. I therefore blow myself a kiss a lot and pose while looking at my body and outfit hun. Now your turn ladies. Let me know if you do any of these as well.

Julie –

I will admit to doing the same.  Whether it is in the morning when I am underdressed wearing earrings and lipstick or when I am fully dressed wearing my wig I pose in front of the mirror (both wall and full).  I amit to getting a thrill out of seeing myself dressed, walking in my heels and striking poses.  It makes me feel complete.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Yes, i do too, like the Woman i want to be
      Xx
      Brianna

Anonymous
      Lady

I understand. Now with my long hair let down framing my face and with earrings, at first glance I see a female looking back at me every time.

Hi Julie same here girl maybe not a kiss ha ha but as i sleep everynight in a nighty and lipstick to match well red lips are my go to so when i get up in the morning and go to the girly room i allways stop and look at my self in the mirror and think this is a pretty lady looking back at me .. Yea ..

Stephanie

CelesteCD
      Lady

Always. The mirror give me hope that the world around me may see me the same as I do.

The mirror is a crossdresser’s’ best friend.  I mean, have you ever walked by a mirror while dressed and not looked at your girly vision in the mirror?  I love my “lady in the mirror”!

I was shocked some years back when I shaved my facial hair for the first time in decades and looked in the mirror to see my mother looking back at me!

Hugs , Kathy

Oh yes! I often blow myself a kiss while looking in the mirror. And my male-self will sometimes whisper in my ear, “You look hot, Julie girl!”, making me blush. (Btw, I’ve and an eye doctor appointment for him…lol) now, finally after many years I’ve learned to love myself, and yes, even admire myself when warranted as well. In a man insuppose that would be considered arrogant. But as a women, that’s what we’re supposed to do, right ladies…???
      Hugs
      Jules

I see my mother and just say “hi mom!” and smile.   Marg

Just recently I’ve started taking off my pj top and making my morning trip to the powder room in just my bra and bottoms so I can start the day with an image of myself in a bra.

This topic made me think of the payoff line from the Peter Sellers-Goldie Hawn movie “There’s a Girl in My Soup”.
      At :31 secs

I usually take a selfie to relive the moment LOL:)

Julie
        Lady

I don’t mind taking selfies. I’m just not a fanatic of mirror selfies. I prefer the green screen clean professional backdrop for my background for my selfies hun. This way I can remove the background to replace it with any background sweetie.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

First thing in the morning(from the neck down), I enjoy looking at a slightly sleepy Catherine in her nightwear, (Which as I have stated many times, warmer months are the best cos I sleep in all silk lingerie.) Its also lovely (again as I have stated here) to have the good fortune for myself adhesive forms to have stayed adhered, cos if I’m braless on that first look, I see a woman, (as I stated above ) from the neck down.

When doing on of my overnight charity volunteer trips, (with hair and make up done “just so”) the full length wardrobe sliding door mirrors give an even better view of “me”.

Caty.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi , when I look in the mirrow and see a woman looking back at me if gives me a thrill , looking forward to seeing Sarah latter on tonight .

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?