Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been wondering if I should go to CD therapy before telling my SO. Then maybe we can go together to help her with any questions or support issues. Ideas?

Tell her first, then you can decide together where to go. IMHO

Terri
      Duchess

It can’t hurt. The therapist might discuss questions that your wife could ask when you tell her. I told my wife 40 yrs ago. She is still non accepting but we work things out. Good luck.

I would say counselling rather than therapy, dear – therapy makes it seem like going to someone for a cure.

I know, I quibble about words – but I think it’s an important distinction.

A decent counsellor should have experience of CDing and marriages – the good, the bad and everything else, and be impartial and supporting to both sides – in my opinion.

Definitely worth discussing as much as possible with your wife, allowing her plenty of room for her feelings.

Love Laura

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?