Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      C

Ladies,

I know we are all sick and tired of the restrictions, however there are some benefits!

I took a short weekend break to a town in Portugal, travel is difficult but possible. Masks in public are required and people keep to the rule. Now, I’m OK at passing except my face which I have never managed to really make up to look feminine. Well yesterday it occurred to me that with a mask on all I needed to do was get body, hair, eyes and neck right!

So, fully dressed, pretty blouse, A-line skirt flowing in the breeze, nice purse (need that as a key accessory, and for my ID!), earrings, hat I stepped out in the old part of the town I was staying in. Nice walking, my low heels clattering on the cobblestones. I usually try not to get too close to people just in case, but I went into a nice shady park and as I was walking I saw two elderly gentlemen coming directly towards me on the path. Do I turn around? Hmmm…

Ladies as I came to them they raised their hats “Bon dia, senhora!” and walked on. I was in heaven!! Turning a corner at the end of the path there were two old men on a bench, and again as I passed “Bon dia, senhora!”. And as I was leaving the park, still a bit in the shade a younger man on a bicycle nearly bumped me, “Desculpe (Sorry) Senhora!”.

So there ARE good things in all this.

I’m still smiling as you can imagine,

Simone

Good for you, Simone, souns like a wonderful experience
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Bon dia, senhora, indeed!

Enjoy,
      Clara

That’s lovely Simone. And good for you; not jealous at all! 😉

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That sounds wonderful Simone.  They only missed out on seeing that huge smile which was under your mask!  The dark cloud of covid does have a bright silver lining if we make use of it.

I may not even be here today had not this pandemic pushed me to get out and find CDH  🙂.

Anonymous
      Lady

Simone, that is SO GREAT!!  And so reaffirming!  I feel the same way about masks, but doubly so because I have a short beard.  Once the mask requirements go away, so does Tara’s ability to go out!  At some point, I’m sure I’ll have a shaving ‘accident’ and have to shave it off so that Tara can get out of the house, but it’s looking like she’ll be homeward bound for a while.

Great to hear your story! So FUN!!!  Hopefully, you were able to do it again on your short trip!

*kisses* tara 🙂

C

Hi Tara,

Yes, I did, though sadly I met no one to greet me as senhora. What was so great the day before was there was no long look or hesitation when they saw me. We all know that look, and maybe kids or women would react differently, but these gentlemen clearly just saw a woman walking past. A happy woman.

I hope you get out enough while you can! Tell us all about it.

S

I agree hun, as sick of all this Covid crap as I am.  The mask thing has helped me go out a lot more.

Ashley

C

Steph,

thanks. I don’t really have a confidence thing about going out, just realistic that I have a long way to go on makeup and they fine you for not wearing a mask! I agree about smiling, I’ve commented several times when girls ask about passing that a smile is the most important, women smile much more than men!

I followed up the next day by visiting another park and taking off my mask when no one was around (that’s allowed), lovely cool breeze made my skirt flow around my legs. Sadly didn’t meet anyone but heaven nonetheless.
      S

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by C.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?