Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Maybe there are two sides to every girl, boy, man, woman, and those of us who live somewhere on the spectrum.

I assume all of us know the side of confusion, secrecy, and guilt. Hopefully, we also know the feelings of j freedom, exhilaration, release, delight, wonder, and boundless joy that comes with dressing. I do and hope you do too.

Although it may come as a surprise to many, dressing has made me a better person. “Just how” you might ask?

I am more sensitive to the needs of others. I am more accepting of differences between each of us while acknowledging the common needs we all have. (Think Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs). I am more forgiving of myself and have come to accept me for who I am.

Dressing makes me conscious every day of my health and my weight….in a good way. I want to look good in whatever I am wearing, especially my favorite blouses, skirts, and dresses.

Most important of all, dressing has brought me even closer to my loving wife. From the beginning of this journey, eight years ago, she accepted this new part of me. I only dress at home, but we shop together for both of us. We are always on the lookout for something fun and new at secondhand shops and stores. Oftentimes, she will bring me home a surprise, a dress, stockings, or a necklace that she knows I will like. What a blessing.

Our marriage and our friendship is the most important part of me. Hopefully, dressing has made me a better partner for her, for me, and for us.

Hugs to all,

Erica

you are very fortunate to have a loving and supportive wife In exploring your femininity

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Contest Entries’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?