Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

Went along to a protest today wearing my high heal Chelsea boots, womens jiggers, unisex top, plum fingernails, my neon pink/blue face mask and maskared to the max.

Whilst my ankles are killing me now, it felt great to strut into town and support a local cause close to my heart.

Whilst wearing my little black dress, wig and heels out and about feels a long way off.  This in itself felt like another big step.

Just thought I’d share 😘

So cool TJ wish I were there to join in with you

Anonymous

Hi TJ. Wish I could been there out with you.

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Tj, gosh I have just bought so tanned ankle boots, could have done with walk to break them in.
      Hope you had great day, and the feet are not hurting.

I read this post while waiting for my friend from Reading CD Support group to arrive, and was struck by the similarities!

A protest march was passing – not sure what they were protesting against, but I enjoyed listening to Children of the Revolution by Marc Bolan!

I was wearing a brown, floaty autumnal dress with a nice leaf pattern, and my favourite brown knee boots with 2 inch block heels.

It was so pleasant, in the warm sunshine, looking over the park, and behind it, the pier and sea.

We planned out our day – and a superb day it was too.

I finally fulfilled my childhood dream of wearing a pink skirted swimsuit on the beach! Hopefully my photo will be allowed onto my collection of public photos – it’s perfectly decent – I’m very proud of it!

Sounds like you had a great time too!

Love Laura

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?