Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey all, the title of this forum probably conjures up all kinds of stereotypical cross dressing and drag images, but these kinds of boots can be classy too. I’ve always wanted to buy and wear a pair but haven’t had the courage to do it (not to mention the closet space to store them, LOL). This article came across my social media feed and I thought it offered some useful ideas for wearing this style in a way that isn’t slutty or ridiculous. I hope you enjoy!

https://thefashiontag.com/thigh-high-boots/?fbclid=IwAR2iBBUKwCRTsZiL4Yqr9-zLhoywfFTc5DzsTnt4M-BZY7S4okVcT93TMpE

Any other tips for some of the more extreme fashion items?

Love my thigh hi boots and they go so well as your article indicated Sarah with midi skirts and dresses and always look elegant. The hooker look is only if you wear them with a mini skirt or short shorts which we all have done on occasion in special events

That was a very informative article Sarah, showing how to wear THB’s. I do believe that most of the stereotypical thoughts regarding them have simmered down. They are extremely versatile, and mine are very comfortable. You can dress them up or down and even though the article didn’t show a photo, it did mention wearing them with jeans as well. I have a couple of pics on my page wearing my newfound fashion item. Actually ,if you can fashionably wear knee high boots, THB’s will work as well!! 🥰

Anonymous

Nothing extreme about thigh high boots. It’s all in how they’re styled. You want my opinion? Get them. Life’s too short to sit on the sidelines.

This is a great article! Buy the boots and wear the boots! Thigh highs with a pair of jeans or jeggings and a nice top are perfect! I think I have 4 or 5 pairs of boots that are somewhere between over-the-knee and thigh-high.

Tara

Hi Sarah,  I have several black pairs and have worn them to some events with great effect.  Have fun!      Marg

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have some knee high boots that I like. I’m not sure I’d go over the knee, I like the way my legs “transition” from thigh to knee area and wouldn’t want to hide that… 😉

I also have some that only rise to mid-calf, showing the calves well…. I like those too!

HAve fun out there with winter fashion!

xoxo

Rayna

Thanks for this; the article is very interesting.  Jess Cartner-Morley (the fashion writer in the UK newspaper “The Guardian”) has previously described thigh boots as being for when it’s not so warm and you want to wear a short skirt – but you don’t want to wear tights.  While Jess knows much, much more about women’s clothing and fashion in general than I could absorb in ten lifetimes, I can’t agree with her.  Thigh boots are about feeling GOOD – hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!  I love thigh boots – I’m wearing them in two of my public photos!  Danica Daroy is correct; thigh boots are extremely versatile and can be very comfortable… and while I’ve noted the comments concerning looking a little like a hooker, well… I can’t say that’s a problem for me – I’ll take whatever I can get!  Thanks; love you.  Holly XXX

Sorry to come in late on this one, but I’ve not been here too long! 🤭

I love thigh boots, and couldn’t agree more that they are very versatile and stylish as well as sexy. I think that as long as you steer clear of the more overtly ‘fetish-y’ styles (basically anything in patent leather I should think! 🤣) there is absolutely nothing ‘streetwalker’ about them. I think they have been around as a fashion item long enough now, to have cast-off that particular image anyway.

Thigh boots definitely make an outfit look racier though. 😏

I no longer have proper thigh-length boots (victims of a stupidly rash, still-in-closet, panic mini-purge 😖) but am continually searching! I have long OTK boots which will have to suffice for now. Me and my First World problems. 🙄

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?