Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

How do put on thigh high boots? I’m new to this and would like to try wearing some PVC thigh high boots to go with a bodysuit. Should I wear stockings/thigh highs?

Isabel
      Lady

Hey Skyler Penny,

Regarding how to put on thigh high boots,  I believe, like knee high boots, they either come with a zip or are somewhat stretchy at the top.  As to what to wear underneath, I don’t think it really matters.  Unless you are planning to wear tights (I think you call them pantyhose) that cover your entire leg, they likely won’t be seen.  Therefore just wear whatever you prefer/feel comfortable in.

I found your question interesting as I have been considering going en femme at Halloween this year.  I know, it’s terrible that I’m thinking that far ahead.  As I’m a huge MARVEL fan I had been considering a Black Widow costume, as the costumes of other female characters are either very boring or require a lot of cleavage.  Then I came across a replica of Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman costume from The Dark Knight Rises (see pic below) which includes PVC thigh high boots

Anonymous

Isabel what a fantastic outfit.. I love tight fitting leather but I love your choice and thanks for the tip… will probably wear fishnets under the boots. the bodysuit is a thong and I will probably wear a longer coat to cover my “assets.” but hoping to go out extremely risque and provacative..

Jasmine
      Lady

I know what’s my thigh high boots they have a quarter length zipper on the inside of each boot and then they have an adjustable drawstring at the thigh and some brands lace all the way from the toe to the thigh so it really just depends on the brand as to how you will put them on and take them off

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine.
      Anonymous

In grade school during the 60’s, Go-Go boots were popular. They were knee height and side zippered, we wore panty hose or knee highs. A sprinkle of Talc or baby powder helped get them on.

I never wore thigh high boots. They look uncomfortable if you have to sit down. Which, eventually, you do.

Eileen

The best pair of thigh high boots I ever bought (still have them) were from Torrid and they had a full length zipper.  Easy on and off.  I also have a pair from Pleaser and they have the 1/4 length zipper and generally, they are a pain in the @$$ to put on and pull all the way up.  They definitely run much tighter.  My best heel and boot purchases have been from plus size woman’s stores and Only Maker in mens sizes.

Tara

Hello everybody

Always wear my thighhigh heeled boots on special occasions.

Easy to  put on and easy to zipper up

Love  em

It’s  boot time again

Enjoy

Happy holiday season  everyone

Phillysis

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?