- This topic has 22 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- April 6, 2021 at 2:14 am #474280Regine RichParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
I have the opposite problem of most,
I have been 145 lbs, for close to fifty years, and although I eat like a horse(,really, I eat enough for 2,and always have), I cannot put weight on, my lifestyle plus metabolism, I guess?
So I am looking for exercises, or something, that would help me get larger thighs, I have no bum or thighs,
dont hate me girls, Im sorry lol
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Regine Rich.
- April 9, 2021 at 8:02 am #475493AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I have a similar “problem” or should I say goal to be more positive… I have been looking at workouts dancers do since they always seem to have gorgeous thighs.
One thing I’ve been doing is those 1980s style leg lifts where you lay on your side and lift your leg up strait up kinda like a scissor. I started out 10 on each side because surprisingly it kinda hurt. Then worked my way up to 20 and then 30 a side. Then I added those rubber resistance bands (I usually use a heavy or extra heavy) and do those 10 on each side with the band at my ankles. I can honestly say I feel and see a difference. It targets the muscles on the side of your butt, but I can feel it throughout my legs.
I also added a squat with with 15 lbs on each shoulder, a sumo squat (legs wide and sit deep) holding a 15 lb weight, hip thrusts (lay on your back with your knees bent and move your hips up) holding a 15 lb weight in each hand but really resting on each side of my pelvis (the hand just keeps them from falling).
Then I will put the resistance bands on my knees and on my back just spread my legs and close them. You can do the hip thrusts also with the bands around your knees.
And then there is a donkey kick (down on hands and knees – lift one leg up bent with your foot going up – 10 times a leg and then you can build from there 20 to 30
Fire hydrants – down on all fours – just lift your leg up bent like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant – 10 a leg and build up 20 to 30
I haven’t added lounges to my routine yet, but they are going to be my next add. I have been slowly progressing and adding things as I go and feel comfortable and I can see and feel my legs and butt getting bigger even if its the slightest bit at a time. Also all of these exercises can be done in a small amount of space with a little to no money involved depending on if you get the weights on the rubber bands or not.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 9, 2021 at 2:57 am #475420Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
Thank you all ladies, I m trying to incorporate some of these exercises into my dily life, I do find however my main problem is time, I just dont have time for a dedicated regime.
Love you all,
- April 7, 2021 at 7:22 pm #475026Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
- April 7, 2021 at 6:11 pm #475007PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 614 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
Hi Regine! I would say go on YT and check it out. Just look for backside exercises. They work on your thighs also. My GG friend showed me the workout she does. It does make a difference. Just not overnight. Hugs Pru
- April 7, 2021 at 6:05 pm #475006Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 59Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
You know that there are plenty of women thin as you are. Accept your body and dress as the feminine you. Nobody likes their body until they decide to do so.
- April 7, 2021 at 9:40 am #474881stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
I’ll take what you said at face value.
Your problem is that you eat like a horse. Well, girl, if you live on grass and hay, how do you expect to put weight on? Neigh! A vegan diet is for horses and ruminants. I bet you have wind!
You need to get your gnashers into good old steak, KFC, and bacon butties! You need protein to build your thighs. Grass is low in protein and is mostly indigestible cellulose. If you must be vegan then legumes – peas and beans are your best bet.
Hope that was of some help.
Stephanie P 🥩🍗 not
- April 7, 2021 at 5:20 pm #474990Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
Lol, Oh Steph, thank you for that,
I do eat mostly protein, and most people that eat like I do would be way overweight. in my 30’s, I would eat a loaf of bread, made into sandwiches, every day for lunch.
not a lb gained, and I lead a very physical life
- April 7, 2021 at 2:32 am #474710Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5976 times
Regine, you are not alone. People just can’t sympathize with the plight of the perpetually thin girl. 6’4″ and about 165 – 170lb. here. Any sisters looking to get rid of a few pounds of butt or hips, I’d be happy to take it off your hands!
One of the few girls who would ask- Does my butt look big in this? I hope so! 😁
- April 7, 2021 at 2:19 am #474706Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3171 times
Regi… the ultimate stick figure?
As Rayna wrote… lots of skating… you can do it at home with a smooth sheet of metal big enough for a skating stride either side and work out! Eat protein and lots of it…
Get out on your bike(?) and pedal for a few miles/kilometres everyday… and eat. Go to the gym and do squats with a bar and weights when you can work up to them… and eat properly. Ski heaps… not cross-country (that has nothing to do with crossdressing) and eat!
Check out a med site … Gabe Mirkin… a doctor who has a blog. Greta reading!
Love Polly ❤️❤️❤️
- April 6, 2021 at 5:43 pm #474537Rayna (was Dala) CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 183Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 575 times
- April 7, 2021 at 2:07 am #474703PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
Awesome, Rayna, exactly what I was looking for, thank you
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2021 at 6:06 am #474338Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4816 timesBeen thanked: 7379 times
- April 6, 2021 at 5:01 pm #474513PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
I know, right? I hated to post this, but I dont want to have to keep wearing padding, lol,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 7, 2021 at 12:38 am #474664
- April 6, 2021 at 5:04 am #474321Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 357Has thanked: 455 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
- April 6, 2021 at 4:59 pm #474512
- April 6, 2021 at 2:38 am #474290Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 102Has thanked: 1233 timesBeen thanked: 441 times
- April 6, 2021 at 2:21 am #474282Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1189 timesBeen thanked: 2194 times
- April 7, 2021 at 2:08 am #474704
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.