• This topic has 20 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have the opposite problem of most,
      I have been 145 lbs, for close to fifty years, and although I eat like a horse(,really, I eat enough for 2,and always have), I cannot put weight on, my lifestyle plus metabolism, I guess?
      So I am looking for exercises, or something, that would help me get larger thighs, I have no bum or thighs,
      Any ideas?
      dont hate me girls, Im sorry lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

I would go to a fitness trainer, online probably, and get a weight training routine for lower body.

Diane

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Some very good videos on utube for beefing up the tush and thighs. Just develope a routine and stick with it.

Thank you,Roberta. As I said,though, most seem to be for removing weight, not gaining it
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

bicycling, rowing, skating, stairmaster, squats, lunges, leg press, leg curls

Thank you, most of the training videos and courses I have seen are for slimming, though
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Gosh Regi…

a woman who wants to put weight on….

hang on, I will alert the media !!!!

amazing, grace xx

I know, right? I hated to post this, but I dont want to have to keep wearing padding, lol,
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Totally agree xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

if you want mass, look at cyclists legs, thick!

Also check this out:

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Thicker-Thighs

Personally I ice skate, hockey…but squats will do what you want…

Good luck!

Awesome, Rayna, exactly what I was looking for, thank you
        Hugs Regi👩💕💕

Regi… the ultimate stick figure?

As Rayna wrote… lots of skating… you can do it at home with a smooth sheet of metal big enough for a skating stride either side and work out! Eat protein and lots of it…
      Get out on your bike(?) and pedal for a few miles/kilometres everyday… and eat. Go to the gym and do squats with a bar and weights when you can work up to them… and eat properly. Ski heaps… not cross-country (that has nothing to do with crossdressing) and eat!
      Check out a med site … Gabe Mirkin… a doctor who has a blog. Greta reading!

Love Polly ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Polly, all good advice
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Regine, you are not alone.  People just can’t sympathize with the plight of the perpetually thin girl.  6’4″ and about 165 – 170lb.  here.   Any sisters looking to get rid of a few pounds of butt or hips, I’d be happy to take it off your hands!

One of the few girls who would ask- Does my butt look big in this?  I hope so! 😁

Slim Stevie

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Regine!  I would say go on YT and check it out. Just look for backside exercises. They work on your thighs also. My GG friend showed me the workout she does. It does make a difference. Just not overnight.  Hugs  Pru

Anonymous

I’m a runner.  I believe that running has done wonders for my calves.  I’ve noticed that bicyclists have large, well developed thighs.  You might want to try bicycling.

Thank you all ladies, I m trying to incorporate some of these exercises into my dily life, I do find however my main problem is time, I just dont have time for a dedicated regime.
      Love you all,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hello Regine,

I have a similar “problem” or should I say goal to be more positive… I have been looking at workouts dancers do since they always seem to have gorgeous thighs.

One thing I’ve been doing is those 1980s style leg lifts where you lay on your side and lift your leg up strait up kinda like a scissor. I started out 10 on each side because surprisingly it kinda hurt. Then worked my way up to 20 and then 30  a side. Then I added those rubber resistance bands (I usually use a heavy or extra heavy) and do those 10 on each side with the band at my ankles.  I can honestly say I feel and see a difference. It targets the muscles on the side of your butt, but I can feel it throughout my legs.

I also added a squat with with 15 lbs on each shoulder, a sumo squat (legs wide and sit deep) holding a 15 lb weight, hip thrusts (lay on your back with your knees bent and move your hips up) holding a 15 lb weight in each hand but really resting on each side of my pelvis (the hand just keeps them from falling).

Then I will put the resistance bands on my knees and on my back just spread my legs and close them. You can do the hip thrusts also with the bands around your knees.

And then there is a donkey kick (down on hands and knees – lift one leg up bent with your foot going up  – 10 times a leg and then you can build from there 20 to 30

Fire hydrants – down on all fours – just lift your leg up bent like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant – 10 a leg and build up 20 to 30

I haven’t added lounges to my routine yet, but they are going to be my next add. I have been slowly progressing and adding things as I go and feel comfortable and I can see and feel my legs and butt getting bigger even if its the slightest bit at a time. Also all of these exercises can be done in a small amount of space with a little to no money involved depending on if you get the weights on the rubber bands or not.

Thank you Laura,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Lol, Oh Steph, thank you for that,
      I do eat mostly protein, and most people that eat like I do would be way overweight. in my 30’s, I would eat a loaf of bread, made into sandwiches, every day for lunch.
      not a lb gained, and I lead a very physical life
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?