• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Zara.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone.

I got into an argument yesterday with my wife over her use of the expressions “Man up” and “be a man about it”.

She knows I hate them, and I have called her out about them numerous times. She has stopped using them when talking to me, but still does so when talking to my sons.

I cant remember the context of why she said them but it really angers me when she says these things.

I explained to her that I find the terms offensive and that they dont actually mean anything.

What simple expressions anger you?

Love Sophie xxx

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Gurls, hate it

I agree !! The terms “man up ” and ” be a man about it ” are stupid. I could never figure out what they are supposed to mean about being a man. They seem to be more of an insult than anything else.

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I am more about context.  There is a line from a western that goes, “If you are gonna call me a ‘Son of a gun’, then you better do it with a smile.”  While I hate getting misgendered, I can let it slide if it is an honest mistake.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

“Your dress is too short”. I never cared for that one 🙂

Patty Phose
      Duchess

“Your dress is too shirt”. I never cared for that one 🙂

Anonymous

“whatever”

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You have a run in your nylons. I don’t care for that but I’m flattered they looked.

Zara
      Lady

I hate it when im called a freak,.gay,weared as the people call me this dont understand how it feels be traped in wrong body ….hugs xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?