Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

For those of us fortunate enough to be able to go out dressed on a regular basis there are things that happen in a day that are normal for women but for us girls it can almost stop you in your tracks. It’s nice to go about your business and be treated as a woman should. Being addressed as a female and having a hassle free day.

I am really lucky in that my life is almost full time and I work with adults with learning difficulties. I meet the families, other agencies and the myriad of people when I take them out for activities. I am aware of who I am and quite conscious of this fact but the reactions I get is nothing but acceptance as the person they see.

There are groups we visit that have activities which our clients can join in. One I go to regularly is a coffee morning and there are a group of ladies that are a similar age as me. There are other people there sitting chatting and on arrival we may say a brief hello then sit with the group drinking coffee and chatting. I have been going for quite a while now and I sit and chat about all sorts of things and we get to know each other more so they ask more about me and I know more about them. It is quite normal and if I talk about the past I keep it feminine. My previous careers are easy as women and men do them equally. What strikes me is that there are no awkward questions, you know, the ones that are digging into my trans. Nothing but normal chatty conversation. Another lady outside the group came over and asked if I had my hair streaked. I hadn’t and said I had washed it. She was nice and we had a little chat about hair.

I sit back and think that women are very inquisitive and I would be sure that one of them would have had a pry. So is it that they don’t care or is it that I am creating the ultimate image? I am never going to ask just enjoy the interactions.

To any woman this is normal and everyday. It has taken me many decades to get to this point but,as you can imagine, for some one like me it means so much.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Angela, a wonderful story, Thanks so much for sharing.

take care, All the Best,Hugs, Krista.

Hi Angela,

Thank you sharing your story. It is really nice to see you being accepted and treated like lady.

I wish someday I can dress and go out. It would be awesome if I can go out as Jaime with my wife.

Hugs,

Jaime

You are very lucky Angela, thats is exactly how i wish my future fem life will be.

Love
      Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?