Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This brave lady has definitely marched through life to the beat of her own drum.

Has her own business (guitar pedals) and is an accomplished techno-geek/nerd.

I suspect many here will be inspired by her, and her youtube videos are very engaging.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Candy, don’t ask me how I found this, but I stumbled onto it and thinking about Fran Blanche, I vaguely remembered maybe within the past two years reading or hearing something about her, but didn’t follow it up.  Thanks for bringing her back up, and yes, she is an inspiration.

Sometimes, I think we need to bring attention to those people who are not entertainers (like LaVerne Cox, or the Wachowski sisters) or celebrities for just being celebrities (like Caitlyn Jenner),  and point out trans people in various or mundane walks of life who are just people going about their business…and life, people out there on the front lines contributing to society in significant ways as well as  furthering the acceptance of all trans people.

People like one of my inspirations – Lynn Conway (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kJ-N54cQu4) who is a now retired professor at University of Michigan and played a major role in developing VLSI in the computer world.

Because of people like Fran and Lynn, acceptance will continue coming regardless of those haters will always hate but the more we do to push those kind of people to far fringes of society, the less platforms they will have.

Yes. Truly inspirational.
      Ironically her show is just about work. Not gender fluidity.  What she does not what or who she is.
      I think that’s the way it should be.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?