Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am MacKenzie.  I have been cross dressing on and off for 20 years. I am still trying to understand my feelings regarding cross dressing.  For me, cross dressing is more about being comfortable.  I enjoy cross dressing as a way to relax and I find myself liking the feel of woman’s clothes versus clothing designed for men.  Recently, I have made my first public venture, though only limited.  Happily married for nine years, I feel that I need to come out to my wife, but am fearful of the negative effect this may have on my relationship.

Hi MacKenzie and welcome to the site!  This is a great place, filled with a wonderful group of gals who certainly share many of the same feelings you described.  I am sure you will find everyone on here to be as supportive and encouraging as I have in my time here.  Glad you joined up!

<3  Lauren

Hi MacKenzie,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hi Mackenzie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hello MacKenzie welcome with us
      Catherine

HI MacKenzie welcome to cdh cross dressing can be a huge stress relief I find it very relaxing

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome to CDH MacKenzie! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
      Cyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?