Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi again to all you Amazing girls and ladies

Most of you all ready know me and some dont I’ve made so many amazing girlfriends here on CDH and then it takes one person to upset me and I deleted my account and a very good girlfriend reached out to me and had a long conversation and shed some tears you all know Grace and what a wonderful person and true girlfriend she is

I want to thank you all for the l❤ve and support as I’m starting all over again

I am who I am and ain’t going to change for anyone this wild cat is here to stay and as a family we are stronger

I am

Kelly💋Ann

L❤ve

Peace

Respect

To you All

Kelly💋Ann

Leonara
      Ambassador

So glad that you are back!!!

You have never left our hearts Kelly Ann mine has gone out to you so many times in the year i have been here and will allways care and respect you as the woman you are and a cat fighter you are also  i tremble as im typing here  because you or none of us girls here deserve to be treated as you were i think lots of us could strangle the sole who stepped over the bounds of our girlfriends love and caring as sisters and such a family here to support us all . So we have your back girlfriend dont ever forget that  . And yes as you and all my sisters here i would fight tooth and nails to stop this from ever happening again  .

Love you girlfriend  beyond words

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Stephanie Bass your friend and sister in our family

Anonymous

Thanks Leonara 

I know I’m amongst true girlfriends here on CDH and ad a family we are strong and as a community there’s no better feeling 💞

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kelly Ann.

WELCOME BACK!!  ❤

Sometimes we can become overwhelmed with it all.  Those are the times we all need our friends, and I’m glad you found your way back to us hon!  ( and a big hug to Grace too ).

Now, let’s start having fun again, huh? 😊

Stevie

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelly Ann…………My name is karley……….Sorry to hear what happened and very happy you are back………………….

Welcome back Kelly Ann!!

You are beautiful Wild Cat!  Yes, draw strength from family here, you’ll never go wrong!

And I agree with Stevie…Grace needs a Big Squishy Warm HUG!! 🤗🤗💕💕

Let only peace, love, light and happiness rule your life!

XO – Robyn 💋❤️💋❤️

Anonymous

Kelly Ann,

Welcome back! And hugs to you and Grace!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back sweetie…  friends are sometimes hard to find but much harder to hang on to. Cdh I’ll made many wonderful friends more than I ever had in my male life. Truly unique we are and so happy to be part of a community that cares about you.

Stephanie 🌹 🌹

I’m excited you’re back and very happy we’re friends Kelly Ann.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back to be your self. You can’t let some bully’s bad wording impact you, that would be like telling them they are right (which they of course aren’t).
      Remember all good friends here at CDH and other places. They may not all know you but idiots do exist and it sounded like this one wasn’t one to reason with so I think the best thing to do with them is to ignore them.

/kt

Penny Jay
      Lady

Big hugs to you.

PennyJ

Kelly Ann, Teralynn here! Welcome back. Even in such a wonderful online community as CDH there are going to be people who can try to make you feel bad about how you look, what you say in a post or how you feel about something. The monitors try to get a feel when things are moving in that direction but there is only so much they can do. For the most part most of the CDH sisters are very friendly and wonderful. As you can tell by how you have been welcomed back there are a lot more of that type than the negative types. Don’t let the negative ones drive you away from your CDH sisters who accept you just as you are. Your friend Grace is a “true” friend so I hope you appreciate her. Grace if you read this post – thank you for showing up for your friend when she really needed you! KellyAnn if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome back Kelly Ann. So glad you came back.

Sweet pink kisses

Jill

Welcome back Kelly Ann!  Alice

Welcome back Kelly Ann. I’m so sorry to hear that one of the members made you feel like deleting your account. It’s easy to say oh, don’t let them bother you, shake it off. Well you know that old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me? Broken bones heal over time but names can leave scars that never quite heal. I’m back after a “forced absence” that had nothing to do with CDH so feel free to PM me any time.

Anonymous

Hello Kelly Ann

You sound such a nice person…perhaps we could be friends???

( Haha)

Back where you belong Sis…right at the top!!

❤️G❤️r❤️a❤️c❤️e.     xx

Welcome back Kelly Ann!

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hang in there sweetie. We ARE family…and as all families a touch dysfunctional at times maybe not always on the same page…but loving and supportive too. Please stay in touch..we’ve got you OK? No worries. Reach out any time.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?