Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, everyone!  I’m Kymera.  I’m 43, happily married with 3 kids.  I am bigender but heterosexual.  When I was growing up and the LGBT terminology was in its infancy, I used to refer to myself as “a lesbian blessed with a man’s body”.  I love that my body was able to have children with the cis I am attracted to, so I don’t get body dysphoria like trans folks.  My philosophy is God made my bidy male my spirit female and so my soul (mind and emotions) is a hermaphrodite.  I am not fluid in that I always feel both male and female.  I would like to invent a style of clothing that expresses both of my genders simultaneously.

I am male. Always have been male and always will be male. I cannot see how it is possible to ‘feel’ otherwise. As to being bigender, which two of the three genders would I be bi?

Araminta.

Berta
      Lady

I selected “NO” as I am all male when dressed en-drab and, other than wishing I was dressed in fine feminine silks and satin’s, I am content with my maleness. Now when I’m wearing my satin lingerie under my male outer wear I am very much feeling feminine with all that silky satin caressing my skin. I’ve never been able to “dress” to go “out” as a woman and have no idea what Berta might look like. My totally feminine joy and experience occurs for a few hours after my wife has gone to bed or will be out of the house for a few hours. Then I’ll dress in my elegant satin floor length fully skirted nightgowns (usually 2 or 3 for that glorious satin feel and effect multiple layers create) with a strapless 48C bra filled with my Pals forms for the wonderfully feminine feelings this provides. It is on these occasions that I find myself wishing I was a complete female. (I’m sure this is what my Mom wanted when she dressed me in satin baby girl clothes and underwear from birth until I started school!)

Berta  Monday, August 17, 2020, 5 PM EDT

Hi Kymera,

Welcome to CDH.

I’ve had a man’s body my entire life  but enjoy wearing women’s clothing .  I don’t think I’d call it bigender, nor male or female.  Sort of a mix or blend with respect to gender.  Would that be gender fluid?  As many have said labels can be non specific so often it’s best to avoid them.

Enjoy your travels through CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Kymera,

Welcome to CDH!

I voted No. I feel like I am a woman, but I somehow ended up with a Y chromosome. It took me a long time to realize this. There were many layers of denial that had to be peeled back. One of the big things that worked against me is when I was a teen in the 1970’s, no one talked about gender issues. Now that I am realizing this, my life circumstances are a bit complex to transition. Trying to keep an open mind about what my future might look like.

Kay

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi  Kymera.  I answered yes,  I feel all over the place.  Sometimes I feel all male and often when dressed up mostly female.  Still trying to find myself.

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kymera happy to welcome you here with us and for your question.  Its hard to best say as even now I feel who I am is combined with both of my male and female mannerisms. Younger I  was controlled by society ways and very much in my male mode. Keeping my feminine side much hidden. Much later in life when Stephanie did finally arrived there were changes that brought both sides out and in conflict of deciding which one would show. I said yes but again I’m still evaluating who is and when. Both seemed to be there and together they’re acting as one….🌷

I feel like I am a women trapped in a mans body, I chose No as I AM WOMEN

I am still searching for a ‘definition’ that fits me. I find my mood often determines which version of me I feel. Generally when miserable I end up slumping around in drab. Whereas when happier I feel and act more feminine, either in mannerism or dressing.

Im still pretty new tbf, so not really sure what this means for me. Currently i float between gender non conforming and non binary I think.

Interesting question though 😊

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I tried to answer yes and no…..

I am aware of my male ” twin ” , it influences me at times, but is a small part of me…..  The outside part anyway.

As a Gemini, I am a female dominant twin, all wrapped up in one package.  Will that do???

Stevie

Welcome Kymera!

Hi Kymera, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I assume it was you that posted the question that appears just before your introduction post! I once told a student that we are the sum of our experiences! All of our experiences from all of our lives whether that be one or many! Who is to say that you have always lived as a male or a female? (I wonder how many of my  CDH sisters are thinking- there goes Teralynn with her nutty previous lives theory!) But if you have lived physical lives as both a male and a female why would you not occasionally feel you are both in your current life? Just saying what makes sense makes sense! Love your femme name and glad you have us. Actually, you will find the membership to be open, friendly and a wonderful source of support for all crossdressing people no matter who they think they are! (Male, Female, Both, Neither or Whatever) You came in with a bang, I hope you stay around and really get to know how wonderful some of our members really are! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

As a  closest and underdresser I answered yes  ,I know that if I was ever able to dress en femme 24/7  then the answer would have no ,living a dream  yes please would love every minute of it and my male side would be buried for ever .   Michelle  xx

Hi Kymera!

I answered no.
      I am Still wrapping my head around this as I’ve only acknowledged that  Rei exists in her own right fairly recently.

Hi Kymera and welcome to CDH.  I definitely like ideas.  I too tend to stay away from tags, groups or molds being I dont exactly fit them or agree with them.  Good for you..stay strong!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?