• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I remember it well. I was about 5 years old and my sister wanted to play dress up. I was 5 so I thought it would be fun. And I’m sure some where in my mind I wanted to. I got dress just like a little girl. I had panties tights and a dress. My sister brushed my hair and put a burette and I looked just like a little girl. This went on all the time. We spent the whole summer dressing up. My mom didn’t really care she thought it was cute and I was behaving. We would play out side ride our bikes with friends. It was great none of the kids said anything it was great!!!. I truly enjoyed it. I’m not sure how long it would have lasted if my mom didn’t put a stop to it. We were going school shopping and we were at Kmart. As we started in the girls section. My sister and I were picking stuff out and my mom said what are you doing. You cant dress like a girl at school. I was heart broken. After that my mom wouldn’t let us play dress up any more. We would when ever we got a chance. My mom did catch us a few times and didn’t really care. Soon after my sister stared getting new friend and our dress up time was over. I started back up in my teens and would dress when ever I could. My sister had caught me wearing her clothes and asked that I stop. She said we were to old to share clothes and that I should buy my own. She wasn’t mean or mad she understood. I started buying panties. Only black panties that way when I was at school nobody would know. I soon got a girl friend and stop for a while. I kept it a secret as it is still a secret. My sister asks sometimes If I still dress up. I tell her no but she knows. We were at a bar one night and she brought it up oddly enough I had panties on. I showed her the strap and she laughed and said I knew u still dressed. We don’t talk about it much but I still enjoy woman’s clothing and most of all I love her for showing me my fem side.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?