Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Sorry, I did joint a couple months ago and I been missing to introduce myself. I am 50 years old married for a second time to very adorable and beatiful lady.

I believe my story is kind of unique and with enough material and complexity to write a book. But, long story short and surprisingly enough. the desicion to crossdress  besides. I always wanted to do it since I was a child, it  was also the way I found to deal with my marriage. I did try everything from the book to fix the issues with my wife with no success. After several years into my marriage.  I came to the conclusion that I have to be the woman in my relationship. My wife was already the alfamale in many aspects of our marriage even during sex. She just never was not able to talk about it or recognized. Initially. I  did start crossdressing just wearing panties occasionally and she was initially indiferent and then later she start like it more and more. Now, I do wear femenine clothes almost daily. But, I  am more focus in getting  femenine body, spa procedures, exercising, and naturally suplements. being a woman is a lot of work!. But, the feeling  is totally amazing! It is like being reborn again and the relationship with my wife has improved tremendously specially in the bed. 

This is how Khandy show up to fill my life of femeninety, passion and  happiness!

PS: I do apologize for any spelling errors. English is my second language. Thanks@

Amazing and inspiring. So excited and happy for you. Us and wives are a tricky crowd. Notes taken. Thank you, Kari

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is a fantastic story, Khandy! Thank you for sharing it with us! Welcome to CDH!

Erika

Hi Khandy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Sounds like it helping you out with life. Need a hang on to it and let it grow. Welcome to the site

Hi Khandy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Now girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they travel on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Khandy as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Just do us a small favor Florida girl and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Please send me a message sometime i was born and raised pretty close to you before moving to Montana 15 years ago  hug Stephanie

Hi Khandy, welcome. That is a story with a happy ending for sure :-). It is always wonderful when you can share your love for dressing with a significant other!

Welcome

XO

Tara

Hello Khandy

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the polls, forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person (in her first steps in HRT); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Khandy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?