Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Regina Regina … new to this forum and new to CD. As I write this post of introduction, I am so comfortable in my thongs and panties under my jean short shorts. My legs are basking in my sheer stay ups. My bra is the most comfortable. I can’t imagine not wearing it everyday for periods of time. My new black silk camisole is so pretty. Today I will be receiving my first wig along with a short skirt – not so long to cover my beautiful upper legs and thighs. I do love my beautiful mid thigh length dress that hugs my figure, as well as a nightgown for relaxing during the evening. The shoes are temporarily an issue. I must muster up the initiative to select the heel height. I am already thinking a pump is out of the question and will settle for more of an open toe style. So, I am almost there. I am not sure where there is; but I remain terribly comfortable with my ensemble at this stage.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Regina

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice  having another Ontarian here with us. Looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Regina and welcome.  It’s all so comfortable.  I love the tug of my garter belt and the embrace of all my bras.  Enjoy it all it’s a blessing.

Susan.

Hi Regina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also ..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl you have come to the right place so there is nothing to fear here as we really dont bite  well a few girls do be careful(ha ha ) just kidding .. With many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we are all just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Regina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Way to go, Regina.  Keep us informed of your progress.

Regina –

Welcome to CDH.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Welcome love. Enjoy your time here.

Janice

Anonymous

[postquote quote=659849]

I feel you

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Regina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?