Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself very quickly. I am French, but mostly lived in UK and US, so this site is best for me.

I am still way deeeeeep in the closet, and although I have enjoyed cross-dressing at one time or another, it wasn’t all that important to me, as I had an very involved job and two girls to raise. But now I am divorced, and cross-dressing has been growing on me and now has become an irresistible force. It is not that I get a kick out of dressing en femme, it is that I want to be like them, and in fact, I want to be one. The guy who has invaded my space since my birth is a little aghast, but the woman in me is just too strong for him, and will eventually prevail. This is the beginning of a very long, interesting, exhilarating liberation. This is happening! I hope I will make friends here, because I feel a little alone here in my corner of France.

I have posted my rookie’s allotment of pictures on the site. Still a beginner, so plenty to learn. Feel free to comment!

Anonymous

Welcome Stephanie,
      I look forward to hearing of your journey. This group has been very open and friendly with me and I hope you find it to your liking.
      Best Regards, Claire

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Stephanie!  WE are so glad you joined us. Great intro post! I encourage you to complete the remainder of the profile questions so folk can get to know you better!.  Come join us in the public chat room.  I personally am usually in the room  on Mon/WEd/Fri from about 830pm EDT until about 1am except Friday when I may be on later) and on Tues/Thursday  i get in around 11pm EDT til 1 AM.  On Saturday and Sunday I am usually in in the evening time with SAturday night often being on until 3-5am EDT.  Hope to get to know you better in he coming months and congratulations on beginning your journey!

Cyn

Anonymous

Hey Stephanie,

Lovely to have you here honey 🙂

Saw you in the chat room yesterday, but didn’t manage to get you to reply – that’s cool – it can be daunting.

Say hello when you see me – the girls here are all very friendly – its OK – try and relax – no judgement.

I’m in London – we have a few girls in the UK – I’m not aware that there are any girls in France – but I have not been looking – there are 4500 members here.

I look forward to meeting you.

Hugs

Sue

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Stephanie welcome with us
      Bonjour Stephanie bienvenue avec nous
      Catherine

Hello and welcome to the community Stephanie. We are happy that you’ve chosen to join us here at CDH

Cookie!  🙂

Welcome Steph A. I very much enjoyed both reading your introduction and talking with you in chat. You come across as a wonderfully pleasant woman and a nice person. Very happy to have met you.

Donna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?