Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How on Earth do people operate with very long nails?

I decided to revisit glue-on nails – not super long, maybe an inch and a half – and I’m having a hell of a time just going about my normal business. I mean, I get that any change takes practice, but I honestly don’t get how people work around these day in and day out, especially if they’re real or super-long talons.

Am I just an idiot or……?

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

no, Valerie, you are not they are a pain they get in the way if you can be better to grow you own to a nice length the false ones you have no feeling with them.

Hi Valerie,

I just let my thumb nail grow very long this week.

And At work I had a time with that.

I see how women do it.

They bend their fingers more and just touch the tips.

But it is very hard I must say.

And I didn’t have all long nails

Patty

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Nope, you aren’t stupid. It takes a long time to get used to long nails, real or artificial. And even when you do get used to them, they still make doing certain things awkward. So at the end of the day, it’s just finding ways around it all or finding the right length for you. Hope that helps.

-Gwenn

Thanks.

My nails, save for the rhumbs, curl over the ends of my fingers, for some reason. So, can’t grow them out. Plus, that might be rather difficult to explain away, lol. 😀

I just figured I’d try the fake claws again. Worked out a bit better. At least these came off without a fight.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?