Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls. Kate here. Pink brain and all. Yesterday it was rather warm here and was sitting on my deck. Now, a guy would have his shirt off and be lounging, but, I would not think of being so exposed. A bra can be very warm, even as part of a bikini (defer to KSwim), but it’s my “burden to bare (bear?)”. Led me to start thinking (pink brain thinking can be dangerous?) of those other girly things we do consciously or not? I will throw out a few – I do this to hear of yours? Keeping it non- sexual for this open forum. Thanks.      So: Sitting to pee, That shimmie as you pull on pants, Spending what can seem like hours finally choosing panties to wear – then immediately discarding them for another, Reaching behind and hooking my bra and then making sure it sits just right. The way we angle our ankles (say that 3 times!) to look at our 👠. Kneeling down with knees angled in. Standing under a shower head with your back to the shower and the water rinsing your hair. Looking at the outfits in a catalogue (on-line) and, spending more time deciding if you could wear that outfit (looking at the models certainly permitted). When putting on pantyhose, spending way too long placing the center seam just right….. Well, that was fun. There are so many?

Kate

Hi Kate,

I probably take too much time picking panties but usually wear what I finally pick without changing. Alas, too many years of manual labor I cannot reach behind my back due to bad shoulder joints so I hook in front and spin it. Since I have long hair I do love a hot shower washing through my hair and the way it feels on my back. So far as shopping online I have to be really careful. A site that I frequent has had some incredible sales and I have purchased way too many boots. It is the thrill of the deal! Squatting to pee is reserved when I am full enfemme and it just seems natural. What about packing for a trip??? It took me four hours and a whole other suitcase just for Stephanie and it was just for a weekend! Lol….Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie. Oh yes, packing. Forget it. You need a half day just for that! Thrifty shopping – women know all the true deals! Love it.

kate

Anonymous

Bobbi. Guy things – who cares. Pressed shirt is critical, all else is acceptable. My bras and panties have come out of hand. Three full length drawers informally subdivided by color. You gave me an idea…bra colors are sometimes unique and only one or two of your panties match – and, can never find them. Will keep those with those bras.
      Found some great woven and canvas baskets (Target) to sort bra colors. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE you to come by and do my closets! Can barely separate heels from flats! You are the best!

Kate

Anonymous

That sounds wonderful, Bobbi…but I would need a bigger house in order to sort/separate things in such an orderly manner.
      Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Kate,
      I hadn’t thought about it before, but many of those things have become automatic behavior. And how about smoothing your skirt as you sit down or crossing your legs? I do that, even in guy mode, now. Look in the mirror a lot more than I used to, also.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

BL. Oh yes, sitting used to be no more than flipping down BUT NOW, sitting is a learned art. Short skirts – I love them – but what a nightmare keeping your dignity intact. Wearing tights is so much easier and can be very cute, but even they require a certain etiquette.
      kate

Anonymous

When i sit down in a dress i always put my hands on my bottom and pull the skirt part under the back of my legs so i don’t sit on it, I’ve seen this done so many times before by many women it seems so natural, xxxxx

How about the way that you walk? It was one of the hardest things that I had to learn. Learning to take smaller steps was a challenge for me. Wearing a sanitary pad in my panties keeps me aware that I need to take smaller steps and makes me aware that I have to be careful about how I’m sitting down without showing to much of myself

How many of you notice if your hands are turned in a palm first direction when walking or running the hem of an untucked blouse between your thumb and fingers while you look over  and compare something you are about to buy?  Panties and matching bras are ALWAYS folded together in the same drawer, and  the orphans together in another, stockings folded as pairs, garter belts and girdles have their special place too.

All of my outerwear is segregated in 3 different closets by season as are my shoes.  My sister and her daughters tell me my makeup vanity is a total disaster though and I can never keep it straight like they do.

I do enjoy letting my date select our dinner and what we drink as far as the wine or margaritas or sangria, and I have become quite dependent on men opening a door for me or holding my chair in a restaurant.  Walking and sitting have become so second nature to me, I really don’t pay a lot of attention to them as long as I don’t move like a fullback.  When I am at work at night, I do a LOT of walking, and when I am in a part of the hospital where I know I am alone, I easily slip into my feminine way of walking.  Sometimes I think it is easier for me to walk as a woman than a guy anymore.

PaulaF

It is so much apart of crossdressing. We want to feel that femininty it is much more than the clothes. It is just simple things like a turn of your head when someone is speaking we do not have to get all dressed up to begin to feel like a woman. Simple things like just practicing body movements help me when in the pink brain.it cam be less expensive also. Ok your right maybe body movements and a cute pair of panties Enjoy your femininity it truly is what makes us all special

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Funny how I can credit my ex with so many things that became a huge part of Bethany though she wouldn’t accept that part at all. She started the shaving chest and armpits I’m all over now. She put mascara on me as a joke once and was mad cause my eyelashes looked better than hers. I wear it almost constantly. She would be mad as it takes me less time to put makeup on than it ever did her. I do it almost every day to some degree eyes always the sitting to pee as she said I made a mess otherwise. It’s habit now unless I’m in public in a urinal or outside. Bytif I’m in Bethany mode I always sit or squat outside as I’m a woman i also make sure I tuck my male parts always now hook my bra in back and will often put something on and decide I want to wear something else. Try and often match my eye shadow to my clothes etc  I’ve become a girly girl much of the time now

Helena
      Lady

Lol-where to begin?

Sitting cross legged for sure. And like Jannie said, a sanitary pad also helps to take smaller steps and gives me a real sense of blissful femininity throughout. I tend to sometimes place my hand on my chest when something takes me by surprise or when I hear of something sad. I sometimes use dainty hand gestures when expressing myself, pushing my hair back,  sipping from a straw, and find myself copying moves from women who inspire me.  An outfit also determines how I carry myself, like when I wear mini dresses and heels for my look, summer dresses with flats, or when lounging at home in my trusty denim shorts with sports bra or a cute top.

And like many of you, spending too much time packing outfits, undies and shoes when travelling or deciding what to wear. I am not averse to several outfit changes a day-LOL!

One of my favorites is showering, shaving all hair off (almost!) and applying lotion afterwards.  With my skin all smooth and softened it just feels all girly.  Then later, when I cross my ankles and those bare calves rub together, so soft and smooth, oh my!  Mikey

Kassie
      Lady

There are a few things that have started to become more apparent in my demeanor over time. Crossing legs is definitely a big one. It’s not even just crossed legs, I feel uncomfortable if my legs aren’t crossed or at least tightly together, like I’m worried I’m showing too much or something.

Other things, apparently I giggle more then I used to… I pout more too almost subconsciously. My wife sometimes laughs and calls me fish lips when she catches me. Although I only put clear polish on my nails, I am constantly checking them and I file them at least once a week. I’m more careful nowadays when I have to open lids in case I break a nail. I never used to care about that beforehand.

Anonymous

I’ve ordered my first girl clothes in years. It was an absolute treat even though they are workout clothes. The best part was showing what purchased to my lovely wife.

What a great topic!!!

As a guy going grocery shopping. Leave house go to grocery store shop come home.

As Caroline. Leave house stop off at MACs, drop by Sephora and need to see that new palette at Morphe and yes I do get to the grocery store.

As a guy I hate jewelry, no rings, necklace, no earrings, no bracelets. But as Caroline…well a girl can never have too many rings, bracelets, necklaces.

As a guy for the life of me I cannot figure out what colour tye goes with what colour shirt. But as Caroline I seem to have this fashion/colour sense, what colour dress looks good on me, what blouse goes with a skirt and of course does the colour of my purse clash with my outfit.

As a guy I hate shopping for clothes but as Caroline I can spend hours on the net looking at the new fashions and then head off to my favourite stores.

And the one I can never figure out. As a guy I hate to show my legs. I have never owned a pair of shorts and never liked the feel of short sleeve shirts. But as Caroline…you guessed it…I  love short skirts, dresses and short sleeve blouses.

Caroline

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kate………when getting in or out of a car, I like to sit then swing my legs in together like a girl wearing a short skirt. When driving with shorts, I love how they ride up when sitting, showing more legs…………and think of guys looking down at them when passing a city bus.   I love the feeling of gently pulling my hair back to make a pony tail then flick it side to side.   Sitting with legs crossed and ankles locked is a favorite. When brushing my hair in front of a mirror, I like to play with it and pose trying different looks, thinking of tints, or how long I could get it, jealous of GG long hair.  A lot of times I think of how turned on I would get having a guy or another girl play with it…………………ok…….STOP!!!   giggles!!!   karley

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?