Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Moving a couple of old storage boxes and finding a bunch of old Playboys.  Yes.  Old magazines from the late 80’s and 90’s.  Please note, this was all pre internet.  Looking through about a dozen issues.  Every one is a ” Lingerie ” issue.  Remembering how I would have to tell someone how hot all the girls looked wearing something, when in fact I was thinking of wearing the beautiful things they had on.  Yes, sadly, some were virtually naked, but there was so much sexy stuff back then.  Thinking back, every single “girly” magazine I purchased way back then was a lingerie type thing, not one regular issue – not that I purchased many.  I think many crossdressers may have done that?

Some buy those magazines for the articles, some buy it for the girls.  I guess that was my suppressed femme wanting to express herself.  Haha.

” I just buy it because I envy the clothing “.  I should have said that back then.  Lol.

Stevie

ChloeC
      Duchess

Yes I fully understand…and totally agree.  (tho I also liked the cartoons)

Anonymous

Stevie, Stevie…golly playboy….I remember it well…..but for me nothing has changed….still looking at beauties but for their hair, fashion and make up tips rather than their flesh…. haha

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Stevie, so many good memories of this, I did the same!

Hi Stevie,

I must say on the occasion I got to see a Playboy in my teens it wasn’t all for the lingerie,however I must say a portion of me fantasized about what it must be like to be that sexy t andhand beautiful thatmthat all over the country admire you and to get to wear all those sexy outfits.

I’m sure there was a negative side to it but it seemed glamerous to me.

Patty

the cartoons were awesome, and usually a few good articles… but i second Patty, I would look at the girls and at least part of me would fantasize about being one. 🙂

Hi Stevie!

I had subscriptions to playboy and penthouse during many of the years of my first marriage. I always found the lingerie pics to be sexier and more stimulating than the full nudes. There was barely a teeny tiny hint in my mind that I wanted to wear the lingerie myself. The dedicated lingerie issues were always my favorites.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi , when I was young and came across such magazines also the clothes magazines my mum would read I used to admire and wish I could wear the lingerie and not just admire the girls . Even at a young age I spent hours in my bedroom wishing I could with ease and no opposition wear them …. those were the days .. at least now can wear the lingerie at times in peace and avoid getting caught by my wife .

Very much the same here.

I looked at those magazines wanting to wear the lingerie, copy their look, and really just be in their place.

That was actually my incentive to start dressing in pantyhose as a teen — magazines of that sort. 🙂  Def was not looking at the girls! 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?