Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m just curious since I currently don’t own breast forms what else do you ladies use inside of your bras to help stuff!? What’s best?

Hi Vanessa

There are many choices for that and you can search out some DIY solutions on the internet, from water balloons, socks, rice bags etc.

Up until recently I solely used some bra enhancers(chicken cutlets) that can be purchased at many retailers for under $20.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Vanessa!

As Olivia said, there are a lot of options. If money is really tight, using whatever you already have or a DIY solution will get the job done.

Most girls buy silicone forms sooner or later. They’re the best option to simulate the appearance, shape, weight, and feel of real breasts.

You get what you pay for with silicone forms. That said, even the cheap ones do a better job than most low/no cost options. Amazon is the place to go for cheap forms. They have a wide selection for under $50 and some for less than $20. At those prices even broke girls can afford a pair!

You can spend over $1000 on premium forms. Some of the best are barely distinguishable from the real thing. Unless you’re planning to show them off with low cut tops and dresses, forms that expensive aren’t worth it in my opinion. Personally, I wear Aphrodite forms from Divine Collection. I love them. They have some features I really wanted and was willing to pay for. They cost about $500 on sale.

Emily

Vanessa,

You need to try forms. The experience he first time they are in will be transformative. No exaggeration.

Amazon, of course. YNOT forms. Depending on the size you want, figure between $20 and $30.

Amanda

Hi Vanessa nice to meet you .As miss livin has said many old stand by options will get you by but you need to save up and get a wow nice pair girlfriend I have been at dressing for many years and wife purchased Stephanie a medium priced silicone set many years ago for a birthday gift with some sexy lingere what an evening that was (yippie) what memories but anyway a nice pair is the best way to go .

Hugs

Stephanie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vanessa, I do own breast forms BUT very rarely wear them.  I much prefer the feeling of my, albeit small, natural breast growth tucked in my bra. I started taking fenugreek capsules and they’ve grown about an inch in a few weeks.   And I pass quite well without the breast forms.  I’m often mistaken for female even when dressed in drab much to my wife’s displeasure.  While having a “baby face” when I was younger was detrimental at times, it is now at age 66 paying positive dividends.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hey Vanessa,

Well I don’t own a set of breast forms(though I am hoping to in the future). However ive used a lot of different things, though since I dress in private I can’t say how well they would allow you to pass IRL. Me personally, I use two 8lb medicine balls. But I do know of some less big methods.

For starters, a very low cost option is the rice sizers that women use to gauge implant sizes. Making them is easy and you could experiment with different sizes. From what I remember, one cup of rice is equal to 250cc, so figuring that for sizes it would be around an A cup give or take. To make them just take either a pantyhose, knee length stocking, or sock. Fill it with the rice in the desirable amounts patting it down. Then tie off one end and that’s it.

Another idea could be socks bunched together, or small balls that kids would throw around slightly deflated.

Of course you could always go with the tried and true old school idea, balloons.

As for what’s best, well that’s up to the wearer and what they would like. I like my medicine balls, but I did always want to be on the bigger side, so they work for me. I guess it just depends on how you see the feminine you.

Hopefully I was helpful.

Jessica.

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa, and welcome.

If I were a GG, I would be  IBTC, so I follow their lead and wear a padded bra to help my girls.  And if the occasion requires it, I have inserts.  I do own a set of forms, but they are a bit much for daily wear.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Years ago, I used to use t-shirts, LOL. Now I own a set of breast forms.  Lucky girl.

-Gloria

Hi Vanessa

Just between us, shhhh. Gel ‘chicken fillets’, and a ‘two sizes bigger’ bra help enhance my little moobs. Learning women’s little secrets🤣

❤️B

I have a pair of YNOT forms; $29 + tax free shipping two day..My wife said I should get a D so I did but they were too big so I changed them for a C. Wear them with a see though bra.

Today wearing just a pair of panties and open toed sandles I paraded them for my wife. My wife says that they are just right for me. Did not bat an eyelid! But they are heavy at 1 lb each. No wonder women with big boobs complain of shoulder pain.

Bobby
      Lady

My own breasts. 44c cups right now, always had some size girls ever since I was 12. Now retired.

I dress in private and go through purge cycles, so buying good forms are not an option. I also am a 46 band and my own are about a A cup – good luck finding a 46A bra (or even a 46B).

I typically buy Lane Bryant bras in a 46D, medium to full coverage, medium lining. These really smooth everything out. I’m currently using balloons filled with water. They look great, and the cool water against my chest feels great in the summer heat, but the sloshing of the water would keep me from ever wearing them out (not that I’m planning to go out dressed any time soon).

I’ve also used the rice trick, but usually with lentil beans filled into a pantyhose leg. Of course buying 6 bags of lentils at the store probably makes the cashier wonder what I’m cooking! I’ll usually tie the form closed with 5 or 6 knots to form a “nipple” that gives a little protrusion through a lined bra. Would probably be much more visible through an unlined bra. Weight of the lentil boob is comparable to a large size silicon form – about 1.5 to 2 pounds per breast.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing fully femme at 18, I realized I had to find a way to have nice breasts. After stuffing my bras, I got the idea I might be able to use small balloons. They actually weren’t bad. Then to give them some weight, I put water in them. I liked that. They felt and looked pretty good. Of course there was always the risk of one breaking and getting me all wet. Fortunately that never happened. I’ve also heard of other cases where other gurls used baloons too but put rice in them.

I hadn’t thought of that. it does seem somewhat difficult to get the rice into a balloon. I guess that would take a bit of time and patience.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?