Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Thought i would throw this out there since 90 percent of women wear leggings all the time what is everyone’s thought on them for me I wear everyday under my work clothes I have a bad knee and zyia light and tight helps keeps my knee in place for me the more shiny the better I would love to own the real shiny ones but don’t have any of those yet my sister in law got me on the zyia ones

love as always Kimberly 💖💖💖🦄

leggings i wear a lot during the winter time to keep my legs warm when i am out side. plus love the feel and look of them on my legs.  I also wear leggings in summer time with my boring male pants over them.

Anonymous

I own maybe a dozen pairs of leggings, and they can be fun to wear.

Anonymous

They are fun to wear the only problem I have is the famous panty line haha they look good but in the back has the dreaded panty line

Anonymous

Not necessarily. There are many options both in the thickness of the leggings and the type of panties. Many microfiber and similar material garments will not be noticeable under your leggings, unless they happen to be way too thin/see-through.

Thong time! No visible panty line…

Polly💋💋💋

Anonymous

I have tried them take a little getting used too  I know it is haven’t had any in a little bit maybe it is time to get more

Anonymous

If someone comments on your panty-line it just means they’re checking out your tushy!

Hi Kimmy, I do own several pairs. Found them useful during the colder months. They are very comfortable and I do like wearing them, just not love them. Skirts I love.

Love Trisha

Leggings are the greatest! I’m especially partial to cutouts up the side with either nylon inserts, cage straps (criss cross straps) or open with nylons under.

Beth

I love my Athleta leggings. I primarily wear them when out cycling since it’s more accepted, but I also wear them for walks around the neighborhood and for working in our yard.

I love the feel. But I hate putting them on after a shower. They’re such a pain to pull up if your legs are even a tiny bit damp.

Anonymous
      Lady

I got my first two pair this week. I would also like to get a satin (shiny) pair but do not know where to get them in my size (3-4x).

Anonymous

Go on the web type in zyia active wear they have a vast selection of leggings some are shiny and they go up to size 20 hopefully this helps

love 💕 Kimberly

Anonymous
          Lady

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly,
      My default dress style is active wear so leggings and yoga pants are my favorites. Jeggings also.
      For those of us who are shy about shopping, in my area most supermarkets sell them, even though I have a bunch I can’t seem to resist throwing a new pair in my shopping basket.
      I love the way they shape my legs and my tushy. I’ll wear them running errands around town with an oversized hoodie.

Hugs
      Jillian

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I love my leggings, keeps my twiggy legs warm!  They are a perfect example of how women can take the concept of “pants”, and turn it into something lovely.  But  I’ve always found it a bit funny – the disconnect between the love of panties and the dread of panty lines when wearing them.  Never understood the aversion, always thought it looked kinda cute.  Yeah, I said it!

….. And I hate thongs anyway…

If you want to be a little naughty you can wear “pantiless panties “. They are the elastic and seams but no material. They give you panty lines but you’re actually commando.

👿

Beth

That’ll make tucking a challenge!!!!

Bridgette

Yes,  the one drawback to that. Have to use one of the other less comfortable methods of tucking.

Beth

Eona Oh
      Lady

I have two pair on the way from Sweetlegs. I can’t wait to put them on. 🥳💖

Anonymous

Is it sweet legs .com I would like to check the site out

Eona Oh
          Lady

Yeah, sweetlegs.com and there’s also The Purple Puddle. Both have an amazing selection. Sweetlegs have some amazing maxi dresses too. Have fun! 💜

Eona Oh
          Lady

Oops. It’s purple puddle have the maxi dresses. Sorry about that. 🤪

Eona Oh
          Lady

Finally my new leggings arrived and they are heavenly! Highly recommended! 💖🥃👠💋

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kimberly, I wear leggings all the time in the winter (well that takes up six months of the year here in NW Canada) and my wife is OK with me wearing them.  Paired with an oversized sweatshirt, it is a very comfy look and feel.  Don’t wear leggings much in the summer though BUT I’ve just started running again and I have some bright shiny blue NIKE leggings that I’ll wear running outdoors.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

I adore the snug feeling and warmth in the winter and think we blend in more as ordinary women shopping. Wear mine with oversize tops or midi and maxi skirts which is popular too. The shiney metallic ones can be so sexy and surely catches guys eyes

Leggins are a gift from the gods to woman of all sizes and shapes. You can dress then up  and go out or you can wear them for yard work. I have even slept in them. I love them. I am in the middle of house work, at the same time planning to go out grocery shopping. Not sure if i want to deal with looks today. I hate putting on my men jeans but i will wear my brightest pink leggins under them to make me feel better. Have a nice day

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I fully agree with you hun everyday I have them under my jeans and I sleep in them all the time most of mine have a shine to them and most of the time if I have them on only I don’t care what people say or think it is my body not there’s

Hugs and love Kimberly 💜🦄

Anonymous

I recently purchased a steampunk pair of leggings going to model a whole outfit soon I hope. 💕💋Katie

Hi Kimberly I love leggings

especially shiny ones LOL

However it depends on how your wearing them a lot of girls wear them without a long top but as Bobbi said you better tuck your junk well.

I see a lot of woman at my work wearing them.

hope you enjoy your leggings

huggs Patty

Anonymous

Ok lovely  ladies I have a problem and a question.

PROBLEM….. for the last 30 years or more I have worn Leggs Everyday Thigh High stockings nude or suntan color and I have simply loved them. Now it seams that I can’t  find them in the stores any more or they are triple the price that I was paying 6 months ago which I  will not pay o$11.00 – $15.00.

So I am thinking about  switching to leggings.

Questiòn… Now here is are my questions. I know that they are panty hoses style which I will have to get use to but my main problem is heat and sweating. I live in South Carolina  in the US and it tend0s to get a little warm in the summer, like 90+ deg in the summer and I tend to get over heated 0at that temp. I even get overheated at 70 degrees. How  do you think I would  do in those  temperatures  and 0wearinģ leggings.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,

I live in Houston, and I’m NOT sensitive to heat; nevertheless, I’m almost certain you will find leggings as undergarments too hot for you. There are a few really lightweight cotton leggings on the market which might work for you, but I would suggest you avoid synthetics.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Thanks Bettylou  I will keep that in mind.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

I really was never a fan.

In most cases, leggings look like the wearer forgot her skirt.

Black leggings with white knickers underneath are a heinous crime against fashion and good taste.

However, when my back went a few weeks ago, my wife lent me a pair of her jeggings. They’re 3 sizes too big, but the soft elastication puts no pressure on my lower back, like jeans do, and allow me to remain dressed for the day – and no-one has commented, as they are kinda baggy and look like jeans.

I don’t feel like I am making any kind of fashion statement, but wow, how comfortable (and girls clothes in plain sight!).

I have one pair already, which I wore once – but attracted far too much male attention (OK, it’s flattering to get checked out, but that’s not what my CDing is about!).

I’m definitely a dress girl.

Love Laura

I wore leggings more than anything else this past winter, even when presenting as male (what do I care what those other people think?), I just love how comfy they are. But now we’re getting to shorts weather…

Bridgette

I love leggings… I’m fact probably 90% of the pants I own are now leggings… they are super comfortable,  and feel wonderful.

You can wear them out or to bed even… they are just my all time favorite thing to wear… outside of panties ☺

I wear them with a dress that is just a little to short for me. I think it looks nice.

Anonymous

Yes they do look great under a short dress they are a girls best friend when the dress is too short or they just don’t want to wear jeans or regular pants

hugs and have a great day hun Kimberly

I often wear leggings under my skirt. As I age, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get into pantyhose. They are also great for chilly mornings.

[postquote quote=481071]
      Me too Michelle, most all of my dresses/skirts are what would be considered too short for my age and body shape! I make my own rules. And then break them.

I own several pair of leggings, solid colors and also patterned, and I do wear them quite often around the house and to work in the colder months.  The weave pattern on quality leggings cuts the cold Texas wind in winter so much better than those baggy men’s long john’s do.  My work is the graveyard shift and I am outside for a good portion of my shift.

As for a VPL (visible panty line), the girls that know me from my thread responses, know I prefer the attention of men, and not much gets their attention to a booty than a solid VPL.  Not one that looks like your cutting off circulation, but one that is easily visible if your skirt or sweater dress climbs a little high.

Not saying I try to get a man’s attention that way, but it happens, just saying.  LOL.

Have fun with your style ladies!

PaulaF

CelesteCD
      Lady

I love love love leggings. From the tight feel on my legs to hit they make my backside look….always happy to wear them

Anonymous

Yes I’ve seen lots that looks so beautiful and very sexy

CelesteCD
          Lady

I agree. They just do it for me

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

love them, wearing a pair right now.

I love my leggings made this dress wearable for me.   Wear them a lot with oversize t-shirts.  Yesterday wore a very short dress with legging to the dentist.  This made this dress wearable because it is too short for my comfort otherwise.

Its a recent discovery for me. LoveThem..
      Wearing them now…My Camo pair tmmr

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?