- April 15, 2021 at 4:44 pm #478203Kimberly LynnParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Thought i would throw this out there since 90 percent of women wear leggings all the time what is everyone’s thought on them for me I wear everyday under my work clothes I have a bad knee and zyia light and tight helps keeps my knee in place for me the more shiny the better I would love to own the real shiny ones but don’t have any of those yet my sister in law got me on the zyia ones
love as always Kimberly 💖💖💖🦄
- This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- April 23, 2021 at 7:19 pm #483171
- April 23, 2021 at 7:11 pm #483166Megan EdwardsLadyRegistered On: September 9, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- April 22, 2021 at 4:21 am #482232
- April 21, 2021 at 9:08 pm #482153CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- April 19, 2021 at 9:19 am #481094Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1081Has thanked: 14614 timesBeen thanked: 4281 times
I own several pair of leggings, solid colors and also patterned, and I do wear them quite often around the house and to work in the colder months. The weave pattern on quality leggings cuts the cold Texas wind in winter so much better than those baggy men’s long john’s do. My work is the graveyard shift and I am outside for a good portion of my shift.
As for a VPL (visible panty line), the girls that know me from my thread responses, know I prefer the attention of men, and not much gets their attention to a booty than a solid VPL. Not one that looks like your cutting off circulation, but one that is easily visible if your skirt or sweater dress climbs a little high.
Not saying I try to get a man’s attention that way, but it happens, just saying. LOL.
Have fun with your style ladies!
- April 19, 2021 at 8:17 am #481076Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 338Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 939 times
I wear them with a dress that is just a little to short for me. I think it looks nice.
Me too Michelle, most all of my dresses/skirts are what would be considered too short for my age and body shape! I make my own rules. And then break them.
- April 19, 2021 at 8:15 am #481074Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 338Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 939 times
I often wear leggings under my skirt. As I age, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get into pantyhose. They are also great for chilly mornings.
- April 19, 2021 at 8:13 am #481071Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 134Has thanked: 295 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
I wear them with a dress that is just a little to short for me. I think it looks nice.
- April 19, 2021 at 8:20 am #481078Kimberly LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Yes they do look great under a short dress they are a girls best friend when the dress is too short or they just don’t want to wear jeans or regular pants
hugs and have a great day hun Kimberly
- April 19, 2021 at 7:18 am #481050Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 223Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
I love leggings… I’m fact probably 90% of the pants I own are now leggings… they are super comfortable, and feel wonderful.
You can wear them out or to bed even… they are just my all time favorite thing to wear… outside of panties ☺
- April 19, 2021 at 7:08 am #481048Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 916Has thanked: 12937 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
I wore leggings more than anything else this past winter, even when presenting as male (what do I care what those other people think?), I just love how comfy they are. But now we’re getting to shorts weather…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 18, 2021 at 1:23 pm #479489Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1120Has thanked: 3656 timesBeen thanked: 5389 times
I really was never a fan.
In most cases, leggings look like the wearer forgot her skirt.
Black leggings with white knickers underneath are a heinous crime against fashion and good taste.
However, when my back went a few weeks ago, my wife lent me a pair of her jeggings. They’re 3 sizes too big, but the soft elastication puts no pressure on my lower back, like jeans do, and allow me to remain dressed for the day – and no-one has commented, as they are kinda baggy and look like jeans.
I don’t feel like I am making any kind of fashion statement, but wow, how comfortable (and girls clothes in plain sight!).
I have one pair already, which I wore once – but attracted far too much male attention (OK, it’s flattering to get checked out, but that’s not what my CDing is about!).
I’m definitely a dress girl.
- April 17, 2021 at 7:08 pm #479172Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 479Has thanked: 2179 timesBeen thanked: 1821 times
Ok lovely ladies I have a problem and a question.
PROBLEM….. for the last 30 years or more I have worn Leggs Everyday Thigh High stockings nude or suntan color and I have simply loved them. Now it seams that I can’t find them in the stores any more or they are triple the price that I was paying 6 months ago which I will not pay o$11.00 – $15.00.
So I am thinking about switching to leggings.
Questiòn… Now here is are my questions. I know that they are panty hoses style which I will have to get use to but my main problem is heat and sweating. I live in South Carolina in the US and it tend0s to get a little warm in the summer, like 90+ deg in the summer and I tend to get over heated 0at that temp. I even get overheated at 70 degrees. How do you think I would do in those temperatures and 0wearinģ leggings.
Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Kathleen 60454.
- April 17, 2021 at 7:46 pm #479180Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2105Has thanked: 4213 timesBeen thanked: 7561 times
I live in Houston, and I’m NOT sensitive to heat; nevertheless, I’m almost certain you will find leggings as undergarments too hot for you. There are a few really lightweight cotton leggings on the market which might work for you, but I would suggest you avoid synthetics.
- April 17, 2021 at 8:27 am #478965patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1364Has thanked: 2213 timesBeen thanked: 4859 times
Hi Kimberly I love leggings
especially shiny ones LOL
However it depends on how your wearing them a lot of girls wear them without a long top but as Bobbi said you better tuck your junk well.
I see a lot of woman at my work wearing them.
hope you enjoy your leggings
- April 17, 2021 at 7:09 am #478940BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1531Has thanked: 1658 timesBeen thanked: 3780 times
The golden rule with leggings, is to remember they are NOT pants!
Make sure your naughty bits & your ass are covered. A tunic or a long top will suffice.
Nothing kills the moment quicker than a visible bulge in your leggings.
“Oh look, here comes Susanna’s JUNK!”. LOL
- April 17, 2021 at 6:55 am #478937
- April 16, 2021 at 8:48 am #478542Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 716Has thanked: 4500 timesBeen thanked: 2723 times
Leggins are a gift from the gods to woman of all sizes and shapes. You can dress then up and go out or you can wear them for yard work. I have even slept in them. I love them. I am in the middle of house work, at the same time planning to go out grocery shopping. Not sure if i want to deal with looks today. I hate putting on my men jeans but i will wear my brightest pink leggins under them to make me feel better. Have a nice day
- April 16, 2021 at 8:56 am #478545DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
I fully agree with you hun everyday I have them under my jeans and I sleep in them all the time most of mine have a shine to them and most of the time if I have them on only I don’t care what people say or think it is my body not there’s
Hugs and love Kimberly 💜🦄
- April 16, 2021 at 8:28 am #478536Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2620 timesBeen thanked: 2381 times
I adore the snug feeling and warmth in the winter and think we blend in more as ordinary women shopping. Wear mine with oversize tops or midi and maxi skirts which is popular too. The shiney metallic ones can be so sexy and surely catches guys eyes
- April 16, 2021 at 7:21 am #478513KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 570Has thanked: 1517 timesBeen thanked: 2541 times
Hi Kimberly, I wear leggings all the time in the winter (well that takes up six months of the year here in NW Canada) and my wife is OK with me wearing them. Paired with an oversized sweatshirt, it is a very comfy look and feel. Don’t wear leggings much in the summer though BUT I’ve just started running again and I have some bright shiny blue NIKE leggings that I’ll wear running outdoors. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- April 16, 2021 at 6:45 am #478493Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 118Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
- April 16, 2021 at 6:46 am #478496DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
- April 16, 2021 at 6:41 am #478491Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1165Has thanked: 5403 timesBeen thanked: 6019 times
I love my leggings, keeps my twiggy legs warm! They are a perfect example of how women can take the concept of “pants”, and turn it into something lovely. But I’ve always found it a bit funny – the disconnect between the love of panties and the dread of panty lines when wearing them. Never understood the aversion, always thought it looked kinda cute. Yeah, I said it!
….. And I hate thongs anyway…
- April 16, 2021 at 11:25 am #478605Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
- April 16, 2021 at 6:35 am #478482JillianWLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 141Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
My default dress style is active wear so leggings and yoga pants are my favorites. Jeggings also.
For those of us who are shy about shopping, in my area most supermarkets sell them, even though I have a bunch I can’t seem to resist throwing a new pair in my shopping basket.
I love the way they shape my legs and my tushy. I’ll wear them running errands around town with an oversized hoodie.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by JillianW.
- April 16, 2021 at 5:50 am #478451Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I got my first two pair this week. I would also like to get a satin (shiny) pair but do not know where to get them in my size (3-4x).
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 16, 2021 at 6:11 am #478470DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Go on the web type in zyia active wear they have a vast selection of leggings some are shiny and they go up to size 20 hopefully this helps
love 💕 Kimberly
- April 16, 2021 at 3:31 am #478397Jessica SmithLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
I love my Athleta leggings. I primarily wear them when out cycling since it’s more accepted, but I also wear them for walks around the neighborhood and for working in our yard.
I love the feel. But I hate putting them on after a shower. They’re such a pain to pull up if your legs are even a tiny bit damp.
- April 15, 2021 at 5:37 pm #478243LadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
- April 15, 2021 at 5:35 pm #478240Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 660Has thanked: 3118 timesBeen thanked: 2458 times
- April 15, 2021 at 5:12 pm #478223Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 87Replies: 168Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
- April 15, 2021 at 5:14 pm #478224DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
- April 16, 2021 at 6:38 am #478487
- April 16, 2021 at 6:24 am #478477Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 936Has thanked: 1333 timesBeen thanked: 3199 times
Thong time! No visible panty line…
- April 15, 2021 at 5:28 pm #478232Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 87Replies: 168Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
Not necessarily. There are many options both in the thickness of the leggings and the type of panties. Many microfiber and similar material garments will not be noticeable under your leggings, unless they happen to be way too thin/see-through.
- April 15, 2021 at 4:49 pm #478204Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.