Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls!

So I’ve been living it up with these “post-Christmas/end of year” sales the last week dropping a lot of $$$ at Rue21, Forever21, & Aeropostale getting cute new clothes for the new year and the new adventures it’ll bring, and along with this I’ve developed a few New Years resolutions to go along with the new wardrobe:

– Lose 25lbs

– Lose 3+ inches off my thighs

– Lose 4+ inches off my waist

– Go out on adventures in public more

– Come out to more friends as a crossdresser

– Etc

Don’t worry! I have the weight to lose and really thic thighs right now. I’ve started a new “thigh thinning & ab flattening” workout program on YouTube (on day 4) but I have a few questions about natural products that could help achieve these goals. I’m not about using supplements, creams or hormones, I do not plan on transitioning and my body is a temple, but there are a few wearable products I was wondering if anyone has used and had good results from.

1) Corsets

The first one I am curious about is if anyone has used a corset to help waist train and if it helped flatten their abs as well or just narrowed their waist? Also, how did you use it (wore it when you slept, wear it all the time, just 15 minutes a day, etc)? And what type of results did you see (ex: narrowed waist 2 inches)?

2) Facial Slimming Strap

This product is a strap you wear around your head to help reduce a double chin, reduce sagging skin, and train a V-line chin. It’s basically described as a injectionless facelift. I’m curious about this product because I would like to reduce my double chin and have a more v-shaped chin. I have the same questions for this one as I did the first: did you use it, how did you use it, and what were the results?

3) Nose Shaper Clip

This is a clip that clamps your nose and over time, it narrows it kind of like a surgeryless nose job. I think I’m content with my nose and don’t think I’d use this one, but I am still curious if people have used it, how they used it, and what results they saw?

4)  Thigh Trimmer Sauna Sweat Bands

These are sleeves that one wears over their thighs when they workout to concentrate heat on them, to make their thighs sweat more, and thin quicker. This is the product I am most curious about since thinning my thighs is my main goal at the moment. Has anyone used these? If so how did they use them (wore them on exercise classes, on walks, etc)? And what type of results did you have?

Thanks for reading! Happy New Years! I wish everyone else well on their resolutions and that you have a good year! ❤️😊

– Leighton Elise

Hi Leighton-Elise (I remembered the hyphen)

Since I have already lost 30lbs ans is still going down I have noticed a “disadvantage”. Before the weightloss, I knew my female sizes very well. Now I tend to buy too large clothing, my body is loosing weight faster than my brain does. I have some strapless dresses. Now they refuse to stay up. So I think I have to wait to buy woman’s clothing until I reach my goal that is another 20 pounds to loose, then I’m normal according to BMI. Don’t worry, I still have plenty of fat to get rid of. And please don’t ask me about my male size ‘couse I haven’t the faintest idea.

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Oooo congrats on the weight loss! How are you doing it? Diet or exercise? I’ve been doing a 7 minute thigh thinning workout out, I just added an 8 minute ab flattening video on top of that, and next week I plan to add yoga on top of that. Really hoping to do this without cutting carbs because I love food but I feel like that’s an unrealistic goal.

Hi

Eight years ago I did a gastric bypass. So it’s a little like cheating. But in he beginning of September 2020 i stepped on my scale and it was way to many pounds. To start with I’m 5’3 (160cm) and I did a gastric bypass when I was weighing 240 pounds. I’m getting painfully reminders of that since I’m still having  the same drivers license with me looking like a balloon. So I lost a lot of pounds and eventually the scale went up again. So in September I stepped you on the scale and it was way too much. My method is very simple, I have stopped eating unnecessary carbs like candy, chips, fast food, no cakes or cookies etc. Then I started to reduce the portions as much I could. And eat small portions up to 6 times a day. I have also almost stopped eating bread. The only indulgence I haven’t stopped with completely I red wine, and I only takes a couple glasses on Friday and Saturday. I don’t feel like I’m sacrificing anything. That’s my method. And the doctors doing gastric bypass say that everybody should eat like you do after a gastric bypass  i.e. 6 times a day.

To really succeed in weightloss it’s very important that what works for me, doesn’t necessarily work for another person. Try to find a way that works for you and  you’re feeling comfortable with. I’ve tried several methods with the only result was I was gaining weight. Believe in yourself and what you are doing will increase your chances of success. Go girl, you can do it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of Hugs
          Lily-Rose

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lily-Rose.
            Anonymous

That is true. I am trying to go the exercise route but I am willing to compromise and start a diet in a if I don’t start to notice results by Valentines Day. The past few days I have been doing a 7 minute thigh thinner workout video, today I added an 8 minute ab flattener video after that, on Tuesday I plan to add a 15-minute “weight loss yoga” video after the thigh & ab videos I’m already doing. From there depending on how I’m feeling I’ll either add a diet or more cardio I think. I also think I’m gonna but the “thigh thinner sauna sweet bands” to help focus the heat on my thighs during those workouts and then possibly buy the facial slimming strap to sleep in because I’d love to reduce my double chin and have a slimmer face. My goal is to be my best self by May in time to swimsuit & crop top/shorts season. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi

In a previous life, a million years ago, I used to be a keen angler…and as the equipment got more and more technical, more and more basic anglers all came to the same conclusion….this technology is here to catch anglers….not fish!!!!

Sorry ….

I really don’t care about how many people think this ” natural” help is wonderful, to me it seems far too over the top!!!..torture chamber or what!!

If I had my chin strapped up, corset so I can’t breathe, my nose clamped, and my body wrapped in plastic….and was discovered, I expect that person would prefer me to be a crossdresser!!!

I honestly think good diet and exercise has got to be the way forward, save your money!!

Obviously, this is just MY opinion and the thousands on Amazon have there own thoughts, if they are real thoughts…..

maybe a corset, but not the rest of it…for free…….Good luck!!!

Grace xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Loosing weight can be a tricky thing.  so much depends on your body type and  your age.  When had my first big round with Cd in 1980 I was just under 200 lb.  When I started back up in march of 2019 I was close to 170.  The desire to have more options and having tighter clothes look nice particularly around the waist spurred me on to loose a few more pounds.  I cut most junk food and now most wheat most days and my snacks are mostly fruits and nuts and have cut portion sizes on meals way down.  Oh, and started drinking a lot of tea.

Last week the scale read 154.  Trouble I still have my belly and much of the weight lose is in the face and arms  I hate the sagging jowls.  Unfortunately some from here on out might be genetics.  My dad and his dad the last 15 years of their lives lost weight mainly in their arms and legs.  Such that the arms and legs looked little more than skin covered sticks.

I am hoping to find some exersizes to firm up neck and jaws to reduce the jowls and double chin.                                  Sandy

The only thing I can speak to from personal experience is corsets for relatively short times, and while when solely viewed from the front they make a dramatic and lasting difference, in my experience that extra weight gets pushed to the stomach and love handles when the corset comes off. I do still use them as I adore how my figure comes out when corseted, however as a serious solution to build/weight loss I’m hesitant to recommend them. Honestly what’s helped me most is healthy diet, staying active, and exercise focused on the specific regions I want to lose weight in. As for the rest: genetic girls have to suffer with no easy answers to these questions, why should we have it any easier?

Anonymous

They all have a few hundred to few thousand good reviews on Amazon with a few people posting before/after pictures so these products seem legit but the comments with the pictures don’t say how long/often they wear them and how many days they’ve been using them. And I don’t mind being uncomfortable. Isn’t there a saying like, “pain is the price of beauty” or something?

Anonymous

Fair but it’s a little hard to fake thinner thighs and straighter, thinner noses. Plus why would hundreds/thousand of people write reviews and give them an average of 4.5 stars?

Anonymous

Well…I do have a rack ( for wine ), bandage ( first aid kit ), broom handle ( for brush ) and weights ( for angling )….but if anyone wants to hang them off bits of their body….send me a cheque…

and nan would say, “Amazon, you’re having a laugh, what a f*****g liberty”!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?