Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all
      Within 4 days I have three celebrations: My Birthday, My six years Anniversary on this site, which has been an honour to be part of, and a dear friends 40th Birthday which I really want to share with you.

I have worked with Joana for many years, and she has just been the best friend and confidant in respect of me bringing Bianca out into the big wide scary world. She, and another couple of girls at work really have been the wind beneath my wings.
      I have been to a few nights out with work colleagues bringing Bianca to the party. Everybody knew I was bringing my other side to these nights, and they were ’work’ nights out so anybody from work could come.
      Joana’s 40th Birthday party was a whole new level of acceptance for me. When she invited me I jumped at the offer, then, when I was alone, burst into tears. Here was somebody inviting Bianca to a party with her nearest and dearest. Acceptance for me doesn’t come any better than that.
      I spent weeks planning for the night. Booked a hotel room, packed far too much and splashed out on some new items.
      At the hotel I had a bath and shaved everywhere, moisturised, fake tan, painted finger and toe nails (base coat, two coats of red, and clear top coat for extra shine), then make up and hair,  love it🥰

I wore a corset top which I have been wanting to wear out for ages, black corset with star constellations design, ribbon ties up the back and sheer material on the shoulders and half sleeves. Paired it with a black satin midi skirt and black block heeled sandals. No stiletto heels because I WAS going to be dancing. Smart black pleather biker jacket, and black purse, done!
      Wore my first real gold piece of jewellery, an Ankh design necklace, and beautiful Victoria Emerson bracelet. Oh and a generous splash of  YSL black opium.

I was sooooo nervous, I think partly still insecure, not wanting to embarrass this wonderful friend in the company of those closest to her. My nerves melted away after some welcoming hugs and lovely comments from some of her girl friends and sisters. Polite handshakes with the men. Of course some cocktails helped loosen the nerves as well.
      A dream night I will always remember, and  lots of photos.Well worth the sore feet and hangover.

B x

Bianca –

What a lovely experience for you, to be so acceted and loved.  Your outfit ounds very pretty.

XOXO

Suzanne

Sounds like you had a great time. I am so happy for you. Be sure to post some pics.

Love,

Tommie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a lovely friend you have.

That sounds like so much fun! And I love the way you write! Oh, and I enjoyed picturing you — in the nicest way — all dolled up!

Arora

Anonymous

Sounds like a lovely night. Hope you have many more such events to enjoy in your future.

Well done Bianca! Sounds like you had a fabulous night out……xx

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Bianca!

Alice

Hi Bianca First of all happy birthday and anniversary and Birthday to you girlfriend yea.. What a eye candy thought in our minds eye sounds so loverly for you to go out with a bunch from work male and female both in your best girly outfit all pretty and having a wonderful time thanks for the picture in our minds he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Sounds like it was some enchanted evening, Bianca. So happy for you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?