Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wife knows but doesn’t support any crossdressing, but I do wear a large thumb ring quite often in public with no negative remarks from the wife. I know thumb rings are not just for women but it is kinda my way of feeling a little naughty. Any thoughts girls?

Sincerely Sara

Anonymous

Jewelry? Yes Please!!

No thumb ring, although I get it about wearing in drab…

I coordinate my jewelry before I dress. Sometimes,Silver, Sometimes Gold…but all colors of rings, bobbles bangles and beads will be won!

Love jewelry &  I have lots!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

I clicked no. I was thinking about buying a women’s wedding ring an CZ engagement ring to wear when I dress up.

I voted yes to thumb rings, one on each hand.  but not in public.  I sometimes to wear thumb rings when dressed up though.

I love jewellery but have none as yet.

I did a quick Google on how to find my ring size as jewellers are shut here, or at least I assume so – not been into town for many weeks.

Thumb ring might be a good place to start.  Jewellery makes hands and fingers look so pretty and gorgeous.  Leaning towards gold but silver might also work.  Decisions decisions!

Love Rachel

I always wear a thumb ring. I always wear 3 rings at all times – my engagement and wedding ring set, a ring with my wife’s and my names and birth stones, and my thumb ring. I also have other rings I wear, usually 1 on each finger.

I have enough trouble finding rings to fit my ring finger.  Too often they are tight there (even the elastic ones dig in after a while) and I may have to move it to my pinky finger.  I don’t think I’d find a thumb ring comfortable.

I have some bracelets that sometimes catch in my clothing, and I’m concerned a thumb ring would be more likely to catch as well (in the hooks that hold a jewel in).

I’m not likely to consider thumb rings any time in the near future.

One of the drab things that crossed over into dressing was a pretty meh attitude towards jewelry. I’ll go simple necklace and maybe a bracelet. I have clip-on ear rings as Ive never pierced my ears, but even that is rare. I never wear rings, I have stubby fingers and I’d rather draw attention away from my hands honestly. But if you like it, go for it girl!

Heather

Hi Sara,

No thumb ring but Alice wears jewelry when out in public.  I love clip on earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets.

Alice

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I say wear whatever you want…but since you asked.

I wouldn’t wear a thumb ring. I don’t have dainty hands and I think it would just draw attention.

I wear earrings nearly all the time. I also have a few gender neutral bracelets that I wear at times.

Throw on a couple of toe rings if you want to fly under the radar. Who will see them besides you and the Mrs. ?

My 2 cents, hugs,

Rayna

Anonymous

Hi Sara,
      I love thumb rings. I used to wear one all the time when I worked in the airlines. A simple, thin, silver band. I have one ear pierced (my left. Piercing the right or both meant you were gay back in 1980’s Dublin). Now though in my present job I don’t wear any jewelry for fear of getting it caught on something or ripping my finger off. Also I think a thumb ring would raise eyebrows in my job (very hetro environment). I think they are cool though. I also love nose rings. My friend had one for years. I though it was the coolest thing.
      XX
      Kim.

I wear both a thumb ring and a pinkie ring most of the time, depending on what I am doing of course.  I witnessed a man getting a finger mangled while using a power tool and wearing a ring, so I never wear jewelry using ANY kind of power tool.  I like all of my fingers.

Going out, I will usually have 2 or 3 rings on each hand, necklace and close matching earrings, bracelets one one wrist and a watch on the other.  I do take too much time deciding whether to go with gold or silver.  Black tops always get my vote for silver, reds are definitely for gold.

Any stones match for color, or at least a very close match, not always diamonds sadly, but I do like all the semi precious stones, which give a very large color selection.  A girl has got to have jewelry, no questions about that.  I like to take a necklace or bracelet and earrings and tweak them with some of the DIY jewelry available at some craft shops or sites, then I get more sets that match a lot better.

PaulaF

I wear one ring … an oversized ‘zirconia’ engagement ring — it makes me feel girly. No thumb ring just because they feel somewhat uncomfortable to me.

Anonymous

This is only my Second week into my new life. I like wearing Rings, Wrist and Ankle Bracelets, and Red Nail Varnish. While I’m learning some Dress sense. Lots to learn. I’m totally Blissed out and don’t mind who sees me being Feminine. Live Life and Be Happy.

It’s a thumb and a pinky ring for me! Both just simple sterling bands.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?