Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, they’ve started again. The dreaded thunderstorms. My male alter has severe PTSD, so I always get to come out to “soothe” him a little. Problem is, that same PTSD affects me too… help!

Anonymous

Bless your heart Annaleigh. I can relate.  Gawd awful stuff. Feel ya, girl.  -Emily Robinson

Anonymous

Yeah. Usually my wife is here to help as well.

They say fir pets a thunder shirt helps. I wonder if a firm control body briefer would help you.

Anonymous

I’ve tried that. I find them extremely uncomfortable. If only I could afford a bust enhancing corset, though. 2 birds with one stone.

Anonymous

Yeah. a corset. Good idea. So please put a wish list together and casually point us in that direction.  Things could happen. You never know. What I do know is That no human being should have to endure the kind of suffering that comes seemingly by way of its own will, and at any time with intensities that are barely survivable, Usually worse than the very (experiences that brought them on in the first place. There’s a significant degrees of fatality to it. I take it seriously, for me and for the hundreds I have personally known. I hereFor what it is worth any time publicly or privately.

Anonymous

me too can’t say I have the answers. But I know, been there.

Anonymous

When it all gets to much I consecrate on the simple things. Breath in pause breath out pause repeat. KISS.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE XXX

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Perhaps listening to Thunderclap Newmans song ‘Something in the air’ would do it. It is a soothing tune..Seriously…Thunderclap Newman was a British rock band that Pete Townshend of the Who and Kit Lambert formed in 1969 in a bid to showcase the talents of John “Speedy” Keen, Jimmy McCulloch, and Andy “Thunderclap” Newman…………

Anonymous

This is cool, Angela.  Thank you. Emily Robinson.

Anonymous

Annaleigh
      So sorry to hear of your condition, I hope you can live through the storm without too much discomfort.

When I was in the military I was a meteorologist attached to the artillery and I got shot at. Two reasons to have PTSD but surprisingly it did not occur. I do jump at loud noises but I attribute that to startle response.

I have known many men who have PTSD. It is debilitating and I can understand why, the fear of battle remains with you forever.

I hope you can make it through this episode and be happy again.

Beth

Thank you for your service Annaleigh.

My PTSD is a relatively mild case. (Vietnam, Blue Water Navy). But I know what you mean about the storm during a flareup. I self-medicated for years but am finally off the booze (mostly).

My male and female parts are twined, so I am never fully one or the other. All of the Mes are weird and a bit kinky which makes it hard to relate to others. I only know how to be myself, never could be what someone else thinks I should be. Like a great philosopher once said: “I yam what I yam, and that’s all what I yam!”

Jesus helps me keep the demons locked away, I recommend you give Him an opportunity to help you.

PM me anytime if you feel a need to share.

Love & Peace,

Jin Crocker

My goodness I can’t imagine. As we all occupy this virtual space and allow our alter ego femme selves to take flight, I almost forget the reality that so many have come though just to get here. But when I read something like this post, I am reminded of the very real struggles that so many of us bear.
      Thank you for sharing your stories and thanks to all who have served.

Clara

Please get some help Annaleigh.

Diane

Anonymous

I’ve tried that too. Unfortunately I can’t wear them while working.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?