• This topic has 42 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Have you ever been forced to give up buttoning a pair of jeans.
      I have resisted buying the stretchy ones to keep myself honest.
      This morning I almost gave up. I think its a combination of buying snug, washer/dryer shrink, and the waist not getting smaller.

Jeans are sooo hard to find in just the right size around the waist, hips, thighs and length, in the right shade of colour and with the right embellishments (buttons, studs, stitching)

But when you do it’s like winning the lottery. It’s also good fun to shop around in clothing stores.

B x

For drab jeans, I used to wear 501s only.  But they do run a little on the tight side, so I’m leaning towards the 505 which is a much more relaxed fit.  I love the button fly, but the top 2 buttons now give me a challenge.

As for women’s jeans, I bought a few pairs of gloria vanderbilt, they are stretchy and quite comfy.

My favourite Levi’s are 312s slim fit shaping. The material is a kind of denim with a lot of spandex, so thinner material but stretchy.
        B x

Anonymous
          Lady

These jeans went on like an undersized canvas girdle – Wrangler boot cut.

Anonymous

Gloria Vanderbilt are my go to. Stretchy and comfy
        Snug but not binding
        Hugs Ginger

Anonymous
          Lady

My newest favorite red head.
          We must not be too easy on ourselves.

AnnaBeth Black
            Duchess - Annual

Ive been thinking of being a red head. I’ve tried blonde ( it’s not bad) I’ve tried brunette (I don’t like the wig I have ) maybe longer and curlier 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous
            Lady

But we like you the way you are!

I too wear GV Amanda jeans as they are stretchy and have decent pocket which is rare in women’s clothes. Best, Marlene.

Anonymous
            Lady

That’s a recent demand for women’s rights – functional pockets. (Of course, unless they make me look fat.)

AnnaBeth Black
            Duchess - Annual

Yes women’s jeans pockets are so silly . I guess I might need to buy a pocketbook.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I will never buy another pair of jeans that doesn’t have spandex.  They fit better in the right places and are more comfortable.

/EA

Anonymous
        Lady

That’s a little bit like cheating. I’m sure it’s addictive!

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

In my case no argument, LOL.  I’ll point out that even skinny girls wear stretch jeans.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Heidi, thank you for the question.  I knew I had purchased a pair of tight jeans some time ago, but hadn’t thought about them for awhile. Just pulled them out from deep in the back of my ‘closet’.  Bought them when I was buying regularly from LLBean, men’s stuff. These were 8 M/T and as with almost everything I was buying then from there, they fit really well.  It’s been probably more than 5 or so years since I tried them on, guess I’ll have to see if they still fit.

Hugs ChloëC

Anonymous
        Lady

Good luck. Make sure you post if they’re too baggy.

Funnily enough, after a slightly excessive Christmas, I found I was struggling to fasten my GAP slim-fitting jeans.

These are men’s jeans, and I will freely admit they are slightly stretchy, but as I had lost quite a bit of weight over the last few years I was pleased to be able to actually buy some. They now act as my rough guide to whether I am over indulging or not – assuming they haven’t shrunk of course.

Ionly wear womens jeans, ilike curvy fit ecause get the best of both worlds tight enough to look good but enough room to move freely. They arealways make with a schetchy denim so it shows off your booty real nice and they fit great the waste.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have 2 pair of Levi’s ladies jeans, a blue denim boot-cut & a black straight leg, that are stretchy and fit me well. I hardly ever wear them however because I just don’t feel femme enough in jeans. I’d rather have a skirt or a dress on so I have a denim above the knee skirt, a denim miniskirt and a denim Anne Klein dress to wear instead.

Fiona

Anonymous
        Lady

There are a lot of nice legs walking around this forum.

Lea
      Lady

I have a few pants that won’t button up fully and a few dresses that won’t zip up fully. My hack…wear a sweater or top, even a scarf, something that hides the opening that should be closed.

Anonymous
        Lady

I don’t understand why clothes can be so unforgiving.

Stereeeeech!   Thank God  some scientist invented it.

I love my jeans.

My male jeans are all 501.  They have been the same size for 20 years.

My women’s jeans are from Levis,  Gap, Guess, and Old Navy.  They all have a lot of stretch.  They look painted on just the way I like them.  With the stretch material they are very comfortable,  walking sitting, getting in and out of the car.

Spandex is a girls best freind.

Paula

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

I like the stretch jeans, I find they fit better around my thighs,

Never had to leave any jeans unbuttoned but do love the ones with stretch in them. I’m even wearing my women’s jeans a lot while presenting as a man lately. I love the snug fit.

I love to use womens jeans. My favorites include Zara, 7FAM, J Brand (closed production) and Girlfriend.

Anonymous
        Lady

When I was a high school sophomore and still keeping my unrealistic dream of playing professional football, I ate my way up to 185#. In basketball that year I decided purposely trying to get heavier wasn’t helping me jump. So I backed off on eating to gain weight.
        I’ve kept that as a weight ceiling all my life and usually stayed in the 170-175 range.
        So any old clothes I have still fit. My wardrobe really expanded when my son outgrew me.
        I think we should encourage kids to consider their weight at the time they quit growing taller as a mark they should really personally defend.
        It’s sure easier than packing on pounds and trying to lose them later.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I only wear male jeans 1/. I only like to wear dresses/skirts 2/.I dont have “the figure”??? anymore to wear them and 3/. I dont like anything tight

Caty.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I have never had that problem but I am one of those girl with a skinny behind who needs a spanking. Lol

I’ve been away for a while doing family stuff but also stopped by a thrift store that was having a spontaneous $2 women’s jeans day sale .  It’s hard for me to find jeans in my small size that fit well.  I buy junior’s with stretch but  usually have to tailor them so they don’t give me a baggy butt and that’s a lot of work (but I do it).  Anyway after trying on 8 pairs I finally found one pair with a good fit.  Flared leg with some stretch size 4 hip huggers that buttoned perfectly. Yay!   Maybe I should get a lotto ticket too!  Marg

I’ve been an emo kid for so long that even my drab jeans are skin tight. Hollister used to make extreme skinny jeans that I absolutely loved but it doesn’t look like they make them anymore. I really wish the ultra low rise skinny jeans would come back in style, those were my absolute favorite… Even if it is hard to find anything in my size being 6’2″ 😅

Anonymous
        Lady

I had to Google emo kid.

I have several pairs of Gloria Vanderbilts, and a few of other brands. The spandex/lycra content is usually in the 2% to 5% range. One of the things that they were trying to do is address the difference between male and female anatomy. Women tend to have more defined waist lines. Men tend to be more straight up and down. When women wear men’s jeans, there tends to be a gap in the back at the waist. The elasticity in the material allows for a closer fit and an unrestricted and comfortable fit.

Anonymous
        Lady

I imagine there is no such thing any more with our recent inflation, but two years ago were there ever any women’s jean brands that could be purchased new for anything close to the less than $20 price of durable low-end men’s jeans?

Every now and then Vanderbilts are on sale between $15 and $20 at CostCo, but their color selection is usually pretty limited. Perhaps there are similar sales at other stores/web sites. Otherwise they tend to be between $30 and $40. I have 8 or 10 pairs (all Amanda model). About half were purchased new on sale and the rest from thrift stores (online and in person). What I discovered (and I hope it continues) is their sizing is very consistent. I fit their size 14 perfectly and I eventually got to the point where I would buy them sight unseen. Note I am NOT recommending that people do what I do. I am just recounting my experience. Check it out for yourself!

By the way, regarding these cotton spandex/lycra blends, I trust that no one is washing them in hot water, drying them on any other setting than Low and ironing them on any other setting than Low. Anything else is not helpful for the fabric.

While I’m not going to do any sort of manual labor in my Vanderbilts, they seem to sufficiently sturdy if I were to do so. I suspect that the elasticity might take some of the strain off the seams and spread it around.

Also, if you avoid the ones with the artwork on the back pockets, they can be worn in male mode. The only thing that can be seen is their logo embroidered on the watch pocket. It is small and is usually done in a similar color to the jeans. Stealth!

I don’t know what style they are but I found a pair of jeans that fit perfectly and I think look ok. They were less than £20 from Sainsburys (UK supermarket). Check them out in my public phoros.

Anonymous
        Lady

Nice pics.
        Branding accounts for a lot of price difference in everything.

I adore the snug fit of spandex and stretch jeans and the feel and fit of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans as well. No need for pockets girls that what a purse is for. Womens jeans are like bras. Once you try them you can’t stop. I hate baggy jeans or pants on ppl.

Anonymous
        Lady

I have to allow for my cutting torch and welding activities, although holes in jeans are not clear out of style in the midwest.

I have been buying some jeans and my favorite is a pair of Lee straight leg and they fit great, I especially like the fit in the butt. I have been wearing them so much lately. I have a longer inseam and that is not easy to find sometimes, Bianca said it sure is like winning the lottery when you find a good fitting pair jeans!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?