• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just bought 2 pair of Tights and need to know front from back! The ones I got today have a seam on one side and 2 one the other side and they don’t have tags in them so I cant tell front from back ! Can anyone tell me?

Hi Joanna!

Most tights / pantyhose work either way, i.e. the front is which ever side you want it to be. The obvious exception would be if they have a particular design or pattern that only works on the front or back of the leg.

When they have a double seam like the ones you described, the double seam tends to go to the back side, but since no one is going to see it anyway, it’s really your call. Whichever way is most comfortable for you.

Hugs

Marika

Hi Marika,

The info you just gave dose help me out. I’ve had some before that wasn’t like my new ones at all . Some women’s clothing is new to me for I have never wore it before now!! I just love wearing a dress or a skirt ! Coming here help’s me out when I have a question I need to ask!

How high up on the chest should a bra be? I sometimes don’t feel comfortable wearing my bra! Do you ever wear jean’s as the woman you are?

Hi Joanna!
          I’m still a novice when it comes to bras, but my experience has been that the band should sit just below the bottom of your “breasts.”
          Hugs,

Marika

Anonymous

Hi Joanna

I love tights especially in the cooler months I wear them with a dress and boots it always looks good ! I don’t think it matters which way you wear them , try them on bothways and see what feels and looks the best .

lyla, what tight do you have what are good for colder climate? Just picked up some at Sears (50% off), there thick and comfortable but not warm, now I’m looking into getting some knit tights, maybe there better. And yes, tights are great, there feel nice on the skin and i can skip the socks. What i did found is the quality range is large, some don’t hold up to use and washing very well, good ones stay in shape without getting wrinkled and don’t hold up anymore. Or maybe i wash them wrong.

Joanna, enjoy them, there a great addition for everyday

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

My tights don’t have a front or back, and the feet aren’t shaped. Yours too, I assume. They adapt to your shape.

Melissa Davis

Melissa,

My new tights don’t have any shape to the feet at all!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Love n hugs,

Joanna

Anonymous

From what you are describing it sounds like you have tights with what they describe as a “comfort gusset”  the two seems go in the back.

Tights/ pantyhose with a cotton gusset and no label can be put on either way, unless they have shaped feet, then you have to put them on depending which way the feet are.

Hope that helps

Stephanie

Stephanie,

The feet on mine don’t a shape to them at all!!

Thank you so much for your help!!

love n hugs

Joanne

I love tights, sometimes I put them on and stare at my legs.  They feel so awesome and since I haven’t started shaving my legs yet they make most outfits instantly more feminine.  As for front or back, never noticed a difference in any of mine, try them both ways and go with what looks best. (Funny I almost said what feels best, but I’m finding that the look is more important than the feel)

Hello Joanna Knight,      Yes I love wearing tights, they are second best piece of female clothing. They feel so warm & comforting on your body, & makes me feel so sensual. Wear them as often as I can, I love em.

love,  Helenmarie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sometimes in larger size tights or pantyhose there is two seams on one side. That is like an expansion panel. Usually the 2 seams is worn in the back. I don’t think that is a hard, fast rule though. Try them on both ways and wear them the way they are the most comfortable.

yes a few …

Joanna…..howdy sister.

Ok. Tights that have one seam and 2 seams. The 2 seams should go in the back. This is an expansion piece that is put in becuse your bum is bigger than your front. When you bend over to pick something up or tie a lace this piece prevents (well that was the idea that doesn’t always work) the back of your tights being pulled down by your butt and leaving a bare spot to get cold and baggy!

Here is another little story I heard.  Wife comes into living room with with fashion magazine in hand and asks husband…..Do you think I would look better with bigger breasts? Cause I am thinking of getting implants. Husband peers over his reading glasses and newspaper at his wife and replies….why don’t you just rub them with toilet paper? Wife looks at him shocked….Toilet Paper???? Why do you say that???

Hubby say…..well it worked well on your ass!

Dame Veronica

I love wearing tights most of the ones I buy can go on any way  some have tags on the back

Hi Joanna, good question! in fact this made me wonder if I was wearing mine wrong, so much so, I got every pair out and examined them, now see what you’ve done!! looking at mine, it seems you can wear them either way, no tags or anything, and the gusset is the same distance either way. I cant say that for other tights though, just mine. Maybe mine are at the cheaper end of the scale and not deluxe!!

Fiona xxx

Becka
      Lady

Love, Love, Love wearing tights!

Anonymous

Started my morning putting on, under my pjs, some 10drn M&S I found in a nearby charity shop yesterday for 50p.  Slipped on some peeps as well to show off my freshly painted toe nails.  Lovely way to start the day with my morning pot of tea.  Where we go from there I don’t know………

Of course I do,  on a side note tights are great for stopping chaffing and ticks.

Petra Y
      Lady

I wear them most of the time I am dressed. They are fashionable and stay up very well and are very comfortable. Also you can buy a large selection of styles and colors at a very reasonable price.
      Most of mine have only the one seam and these fit better than any two seamers I have had in the past.
      Petra

wearing tights should be no matter which way, if it feels like it the wrong way switch it the the other way, but with no tags it should not matter, i have tights also and it does not have tags to show which way to put on.. the seem should not matter either  hope this will help you out.   i also love wearing tights especially during the winter time keeps legs warm

Hello

Most “girls” dont wear tights,i certainly dont,i wear stockings or pop socks.The reason I don`t wear tights is obvious to me because of the hazards of using public toilets specially when wearing them under your normal male clothes like I do everyday

Anonymous

Truly hun, that is up to you.  The way girls wear them is the side with two seams go to the rear.  I reason for the the two seam is that a little extra material is sewn in to give a bit more room for a little more lady to love.  These typical for Queen size and above only.  Many of us with extra parts like feel of the soft fabric against us and will put the two seams to the front to create a space without a seam directly up the center that is a bit more comfortable.

As far as a bra fit, measure about an inch from the bottom of you breast and draw an imaginary line parallel to the ground around yourself – that is where the bra should line up when it is on you.  If it rises in the back, straps are too tight.  If you have to pull more that a couple of inches to close it, band/bodice is too tight, and if the cups don’t lay smooth, cup too big.  Now I know some of us like to have it a little tight but when you wear one all day, you will want the right fit.

Anonymous

But then that’s pair of knickers which don’t quite sit right, and you pull on some tights…. Umm…..

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?