Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Just found this review site based in the UK.  Lots of reviews of high quality tights (pantyhose).

Most of the brands are European but they’re readily available worldwide.  Despite having literally thousands of reviews, I didn’t see any for the iconic brand Wolford.  A glaring omission to be sure.  But they do make comparisons to Wolford in a number of reviews.

I’m wearing a pair of Solidea Naomi tights while writing this.  They’re easily in the same league with Fogal or Wolford.

This is a great site for any hosiery addict.  The brands section is a good place to start.  Check out the “misc” brand section too.  Enjoy!

https://www.tightsfashion.co.uk/

/EA

Don’t wear them, NEVER will! Strictly a nylon stockings and garter belt girl 👧

Hi Emily,

I wear a new to me brand of tights, that are made in Canada, by a company called Sheertex. They feel wonderful to the touch when wearing them, very silky and comfortable, and on top of all that, they’re almost indestructable! I bought five pair, two that are sheer black and three that are opaque black. They are now my go to for tights. They also make thigh highs and stayups, some with back seams as well and others have a lacy top to them.

I highly recommend them, give them a try!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Hey Lauren!  Sheertex huh?  Haven’t heard of them.  But I’m gonna check them out!  Thanks!

/EA

J J
        Lady

Thank you for the positive review. I habe been tempted to buy some, but have held off due to the high prices. I may just order some.

Now I just need to convince my wife why I need $60-100 tights.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Offer to buy her a pair to sweeten the deal!

I have a pair of black backseam Sheertex that I love. Indestructible is right! Also very comfortable, a plus!

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I’m really curious about this brand.  I’m accustomed to paying more for really high quality hosiery.  While my current fave (Solidea) is very durable, they’re not indestructible.  If Sheertex lasts forever, the steep price is worth it.  Thx Nikki!

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Thanks for this Emily.
      I could be on that site all day

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Yeah me too Lucy.  I’ve already spent a couple of hours there and added to my wish list!  Sites like this are a rabbit hole for lingerie lovers!

It has been several years since I have bought any hosiery. In recent times I have begun wearing them again as I think my temperature sensitivities have become more acclimated to living in the desert. I am familiar with about 10 of the brands listed, but have actually purchased from Cervin, Cette, Falke, Levante and Oroblu over the years. The one that really stands out for me are the Falke Seidenglatt 70 Tights; exceedingly soft and wonderfully warm when needed. I wore them recently when the overnights were in the mid-50 degree range here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?