Viewing 53 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m probably just a  little weird, but as much as I love black and “suntan” shades (sorry – not sure how to term the latter) I find that I really love other shades and – perhaps even more – patterns.  What do you ladies prefer?

Anonymous

Hello Inga…

You are definitely not weird..

Tights and stockings…

I have black, blue, red, and nude…also some other specials like black with gold flashes, black patterned, black and silver spots and soon….. leopard !!!…and I love them all.

Also different sized fishnets in red and black…

So many colours, but then there’s so many outfits….I’m always experimenting.

Huggs, grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

… and who ever thought Grace would stick to just one colour?  Must admit to agreeing with you in the most – but black with silver spots…and leopard print?  Got to look those up – might find that I agree with you even more than I thought!!!  Inquisitive Inga.

Being I love lace so much Id love to have lace pattern stockings all my bras and panties have lace on them and fir me it makes me feel more femmine and happier the way I. Just love to be

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I like nude the most. Down a little way is suntan and black depending on the outfit. If I were 30 years younger I could get into a lot more colors.
      Sandy

Anonymous

Hi, Sandy:  I think I know what you mean – time has made me a little less adventurous as well.  By the way: I just couldn’t describe what I wanted to accurately…  “Nude” and “Suntan” as I described them, depend on your original skin tone – and I love them all.  Could any of the ladies out there suggest other, more appropriate, terms than these?  I really could do with knowing something a little less incorrect…  Potentially Inappropriate Inga.

Anonymous
      Lady

Berkshire has a color called City Beige that I absolutely LOVE! Sometimes they are hard to find but when I do see them I order at least 10 pairs. That brand and color also holds up wear after wear. Berkshire Women’s All Day Sheer Thigh Highs – Invisible Toe 1590 at Amazon Women’s Clothing store

Anonymous

They look gorgeous – may give them a go over the next couple of weeks, though I seem to be able to find several versions (in terms of looks, at least) here in the UK… or can I find them here in the UK after all?  Get searching the web, Inga!…

The style, color denier and whether its animal print, lace, patterned or net is determined by the the outfit and heels.

I do enjoy being colorful wearing a shiny sheer white base layer with a colorful top layer in lace or fishnet.

With over 1,500 pairs of pantyhose in a plethora of styles, colors, denier…etc., I am always experimenting and the combinations seem infinite.

Anonymous

1,500 pairs???  WOW!!!…  Envious Inga.

[postquote quote=470278]

I really like glossy hosiery. I have many European brands such as Filodordo, Platino, Cecilia de Rafaele, Wolford, Aristoc among others that are glossy and offer different styles in various deniers and colors. I am always adding to my collection.

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I just love them all, but I mostly wear nude light support pantyhose to cover some imperfections on these old legs and may have a wide variety of gartered, stayups, fishnets, fencenets, or patterned hose over them. Naked legs just seem “unfinished” to me so I love all kinds of hosiery.

Martina Klarc
        Duchess

I feel I must add that I have seen pics of girls here with absolutely beautiful to die for legs without hose. I am very envious of them !

Anonymous

Girls…you said the ” Secret Word” NYLONS…

I love my stockings…no panty hose.

I like 100% nylon stockings, many pairs of fully fashioned.  Normally I get 90% of them from Secrets in Lace, Richmond, VA. I also get GIO’ s  on Amazon and  ” What Katie Did” has a great selection, but…they contain a ” spandex element/ stretch quality.

I have multiple colors, multiple patterns, and some times I pick them 1st and design the outfits around them. Love my OBGs and multiple garter belts  to attach to the welting.

Love my NYLONS…thanks for asking!!

Dr.T.J.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Wish I could vote for all! Thigh highs with garters are fun, love regular panty hose as well. Agree with a previous poster the European brands are so nice such quality, definitely something worth splurging on. I have a few with the line up the back of the leg those are to die for! So many options, all so fun to wear. Thanks for the post Inga!

Anonymous

Ahhh… seams; a topic that should undoubtedly warrant it’s own forum topic…  Not going to say what I prefer, seeing as it’s surely going to be coming before long!!!

Siobhan
      Lady

I have quite a few pairs of coloured opaque tights / pantyhose, as well as black, and lace.

I love the colours.  Especially now I have found a company that does larger sizes so I can get the length (snag tights).

My wife isn’t too keen on them on me though 🙁

I’m all over the place, depending on season, what I’m wearing, and the occasion.  I can’t pick one for the poll.

In the winter months I will wear tights.  Often grey or black, but I have some lacy patterned black ones as well.  I also have maroon, dark blue, brown, and purple.  If I am not going somewhere that I have to change (like a locker room) and I’m planning to be en femme later, I will often wear the tights under my trousers in lieu of socks.

In late fall or early spring, I will usually wear pantyhose (or sometimes stay up stockings) of something between a suntan and taupe color, depending on what I grab.  This works well for walking out and about in cooler weather when it is too cold for bare legs.

For special occasions I may wear red or white stockings or tights.  On rare occasions I’ll wear back seamed stockings.

Late spring through summer and into early fall (or warmer days earlier or later in the season) I’ll usually go bare legged, unless it is a special occasion where stockings are more appropriate.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

bare legs as often as possible

Anonymous

Hi Inga

During the summer months theres no better feeling than showing off your smooth silky legs

During the colder months I l❤ve wearing black or natural tan tights

I love wearing fashion tights with a nice pattern on them

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

💋☘💋

i love suntan stocking in summertime and suntan support pantyhose with shorts. black tights in wintertime.over the years stocking and pantyhose are hard top find . i am not a bear legging girl

Anonymous

I love opaque tights. My favourite shade is navy blue.

Anonymous

I know I’m risking having my cd license revoked but… I’m loving the no hosiery look! Found the Sally Hansen leg airbrush makeup (or something like that) and just loooooved the results!

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Gabriela, we think alike.

Yes, Hooray for Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush makeup!  Although I embrace wearing my tights and pantyhose in the cooler weather, comes summer time here in Hotlanta, I shed the hose, out of necessity for comfort.

During the hot months, Sally Hansen leg makeup makes my legs look beautiful quickly and easily all day long.  Comes evening, all it takes for quick removal in the shower is a soapy wash cloth.

So far, Walmart is the best price I’ve found for Sally Hansen Leg makeup.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Gabriela!

I’m sure you got a few demerit points ,)

I like the bare leg feeling with shaved and moisturized legs. I can get more work done around the house without worrying about snags and tossing $55 out the window! Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t have worn those Wolfords when drilling into concrete. (Wolfords are nice, but ONLY once in a while as a treat – sometimes they’re on sale, but not often enough!).

The only thing is that if I’m wearing high heels without any nylons my feet get sticky. Ick! So a pair of hose and some baby powder does wonders! And, there’s nothing like the feeling of nylons in a pair of comfortable heels! OMG!!

Barb :B

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I usually prefer to wear 40 denier “suntan”, or shears, however I do like the patterns at times. My reason for preferring the less transparent type is although my legs have a nice shape still they do have some surface scars on them from some previous injuries and I am rather self concious about them. Though I do love to wear skirts above my knee. The 40 denier is more difficult to find, but gives just enough to hide them without looking like leggings.

Amy

I do like to have bare legs in the warmer months with a natural tan.  My stockings are a lot like Grace’s in that I have black, blue, white, red, patterned, back seamed, Cuban toe and heel, tights and leggings.  My legs get cold easier now that I have celebrated the 40th Anniversary of my 21st birthday and the stockings, pantyhose and leggings/tights feel so warm and comfy in the cooler weather.

PaulaF

Barb Wire
        Lady

“…40th Anniversary of my 21st birthday…”

That is excellent! I’m keeping this one in my back pocket, with your permission!

Thanks Paula F!

Barb :B 😂

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have blue, black, and grey tights. And only wear black stockings.

Anonymous

Got to ask – why only black if you like different coloured tights?  I can definitely appreciate the appeal of black stockings, but that appeal certainly transfers to tights for me.  I can’t help thinking I must be missing something… (yet again!)  Inquisitive Inga…

(P.S. I’m an English girl – “pantyhose” means “tights” to me!)

Peta Mari
          Lady

In Australia, tights are mostly what you would call leggings.

Pantyhose is basically stockings.  So I wear black pantyhose. And different colored leggings.

Anonymous

Love black stockings (and any other colour really) – can’t be bothered with tights though, sliding a stocking up your leg looks an feels sensual – wriggling into tights not so much…

Stockings and suspender girl

Diana

Anonymous

I like to be adventurous. I love patterns and various colours depending on what I am wearing. I have al kinds of colours, some plain and some patterned. Why be boring when you can have fun. I thin when we decide to be a CD we throw boring out the window. At least I do.

Holly

I wear tights only, and I have the 3 basic colours, black, nude, and white.

I’ve never tried anything with a pattern so I can’t comment, but all my tights are just solid colours.  The lowest den I have is 70, but I prefer at least 100 den or higher.  While I don’t mind the nude colour, I tend to migrate to the black tights as it pairs well with pretty much everything in my wardrobe.

It does depend on my mood and what else I am wearing.

If I’m wearing stockings, I have some adorable 7d vintage grey stockings which are F A B. Hose needs to be either nude or a light tan shade. Bare legs need to be lightly tanned (makes my ever so long legs look fantastic). I also love Black, Navy and brown opaques and I adore legs wearing medium black fishnet with a backseam mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Raquel
      Lady

I voted ‘black’ stockings/tights.
      I like variety, but most of my stockings are black. Black is slimming, i suppose, and goes with most other colors.
      Love fishnets.

Anonymous

As for me, I like my Legs in the following ways:

Hairless
      or
      Hairless w/ Sheer Black Stockings
      or
      Hairless w/ Sheer Black Pantyhose

Out casually I like tights in cooler weather with an oversize top. In summer with a cotton dress I wear nude or beige hose with a summer dress. When dressing up I prefer black nylons and have several pairs of fishnets fencepost and seemed hose. I feel elegant in them with a skirt and blouse or a womans business suit. Great legs are noticed by all and I love the feel and look

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Inga, I pretty much enjoy them all.  I’ve got all the colors, different weights, also different patterns.  I’ve refused to buy the camo pattern though, just not my style.  It is just so much fun trying different looks and hence one of the reasons dressing en femme is better than drab.  What is the look I’m trying to go for?  cocktail party, professional at the office, super casual?  Being retired I have the time to have fun with it.  I also have the space to accommodate all this clothing as my spouse knows and there is no need to hide.  Have a fabulous week, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Black is my fav especially if they have lacy bits too

Anonymous

Im dressed in a black wet look dress, opaque tights, black knickers and bra and 9inch black heels 👠 dresesd to kill

Anonymous

9 inch heels!!!  WOW!!!

Prefer wearing sheer pantyhose/tights over stocking. Got to say the suntan shades are probably my favourite followed by black. Love my hosiery and have a wide range of shades that I enjoy trying with different outfits. Never feels right without wearing tights or stocking when dressing.

Not into patterns or fishnet though.

My favorite is black lace topped nylon thigh highs, classy and sexy at the same time. I also have them in white, red, and nude.

Last autumn I finally got bit by the “tights bug” and went on a binge, 28 pairs. 2 pairs of No Nonsense called “lightest”; I’d describe the color as white sand. Secret Treasures: 6 in Cocoa, 9 in Mocha, and 7 in Mystical Rose (pink with an embroidered rose on each leg). All of these are 20 denier. Also 2 pairs of grey and 2 pairs of navy in 50 denier.

Inga,

I selected black.  Shiny black nylons or tights are my” go to”  look.  Followed closely by white and suntan.

I do like to try fun colors and textured tights.

I will add that I go with crazy prints and textures for leggings for around the house lounging.  My latest fav are black and white keyboard pattern, kinda shiny and super soft!

I said white, though I probably wear black out more often. I rarely wear nude or suntan honestly. When its cold I like to bring out colors so I have black, white, pink, red, green, navy, royal, grey, mustard, purple….I can keep going on. I also have black and white with patterns and several wool cable knit for when its really cold out, in several colors. In the warm months I prefer to shave and go without stockings at all, or maybe cute socks depending on my outfit and shoes.

Hugs,

Heather

Anonymous

Think i just have a thing for black hosiery! Cant get enough of them, my 2nd fav would be white or possibly navy

Suntan or “nude” hosiery is my first choice but black and white are also nice depending on my mood that day. I prefer stockings with a garter belt but thigh-highs and pantyhose are wardrobe staples as well.

I picked suntan, but next would be Black, they look sooo sexy. And I have 2 pair of pink coming any day now, I cant wait
      I have leggings, but dont often wear them, Im a stocking and garters girl all the way, or bare.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Ive just bought some pink stockings! 💗 love them

Krissy
        Lady

Picked black as it truly is my colour but hey its every girls colour id say. I really love white and also pink as i love that look. Pink has always secretly been my favorite colour for many years. 💖

Krissy
          Lady

Obviously black is my fav but love other shades too pink 💗 is lush

Inga,

I cannot answer your poll. It is impossible to select one color. I love tights especially in the colder months, but the color of my tights is dependent upon my outfit, the occasion, and my thoughts and feelings.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

mostly nude or beige, my legs look nicer in these colours, but occasionally black or white, never any other colours

I have 7 different colors but prefer my black ones xx

Mostly sun tan. But also black and many different patterns. They can make your legs look very sexy

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

While I like tan/beige and white, a girl just can’t go when wearing black.

I have lots of different coloured pairs of tights to go with different outfits so it’s hard to choose a favourite

Requal enjoys wearing a shade of pantyhose called “nearly black” which has a slight shine to the texture.    It makers her legs look very sexy.

I love to wear both pantyhose and stockings ,as I type this early morning wearing just my white bra and forms ,white panties ,suspender belt and tan stockings ,another morning could be open bottom girdle ,another time pantyhose ,most times colour will be tan ,but must admit I love black ,look forward to the Autumn when girls are wearing black pantyhose/stockings ,that then becomes my favourite colour .
      Michelle xx

Anonymous

Loved tights and pantyhose for as long as I can remember! I own several different pairs in a few colours. Might go and put some on now as I’m free all day.

Anonymous

suntan and black but black is so overdone, sick of it really. I don’t like “sheer” or totally opaque but in between, I guess about a 20. I would get white but they are always sheer or opaque.

this might be off topic but what about body stockings – never understood why suntan nylons are the most popular color but impossible to find suntan body stocking. they’re almost all black (again sick of it) and a few “nude.” also the “crotchless” are ridiculous, these huge gaping holes.

None. It’s 2021 and genetic women haven’t worn hose in over a decade. So wearing them isn’t really crossdressing anymore. It’s far passed time to burn those things.

Hi, I don’t want to sound rude and please do not get offended but I don’t think that is exactly right, although it is true that it is not like days gone by when women thought they couldn’t walk out the door without a pair of stockings on. Today some don’t wear them at all, some wear them daily at their work, some wear them to go out for the evening or to a formal event. So I don’t thing pantyhose or stockings will be leaving this world as long as we are here anyway. I know I will keep buying Black thigh-high’s forever and if you ladies don’t have a good supplier I have the place for you to buy all you need. I will find the link and post it if one of you girls would like!

Anonymous

Hey…Coral W., I totally agree with you about stockings…it’s probably my number one reason for CDING. I am told that I have great legs and I look heels…at the end of Stockings!!
          Anyway…I have only left the house once without stockings …after dressing 55+ yrs., that’s my record. !!
          Love my stockings and heels !
          Dr.T.J.

I know what you’re saying, I love a pair of thigh high’s and some heels to go out in and I can still get a look here and there, and you know the look I’m talking about. LOL.  Not bad for an older lady to still have nice legs like these. I need to go out more often come to think of it. Nothing like getting a nice look or compliment at this age, does the mind good!

Anonymous

Kristen, nooooo.

Yes, they aren’t “required” of women nowadays, but neither are bras or makeup, or dresses.

Maybe we should all just dress in drab. Since the lines are so blurred, who’s to say what’s crossdressing?

Nylons are like “makeup” for one’s legs.  They are also accessories like jewelry.

And as has already been mentioned, there is the “feel” of them.  Yum!

Burn them? No way!

I’m keeping my many pairs of various shades of thigh-highs and shall replace each one as it wears out.

Thank you.  That is all.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

ps.  I didn’t answer the poll.  You shouldn’t ask a mother who her favorite child is.

Any parent who tells you they don’t have a favourite child is almost certainly lying.  I have one child and they don’t always get that accolade!

-A.

Anonymous

Andi, I didn’t say mother’s don’t have a favorite, just that one shouldn’t ask her which one it is. 😁

As far as they know, I love all of my nylons equally. 😆

My preference is for natural tan tights – my legs look so nice (a close second is black).

Impossible to pick just one!  If I had to pick just one, classic black thigh high fishnets for me. Second would be barely there full fashioned nylon stockings with a suspender belt. They are glorious.

Jen

I prefer shinny..

Anonymous

I love black stockings…! They make my legs looks so sexy, whether they are plain, patterned or fishnet..   I recently gave in a purchased a set of fully fashioned stockings from WKD and oh my …!  They are the absolutely sexist feeling ever on my legs..  this is gonna get expensive…lol

I said I would post where I get my pantyhose and thigh highs from but I don’t know if it is allowed. Could I get some opinion on this? Hugs, Coral

Should be just fine, Coral.

We all appreciate a good recommendation.

Thank you.

Diane

I get my hose at one seller on eBay she is very nice and reasonable, just type in her name anyolthing_09 and she has all kinds of hose. Hope ya’ll like her goods as much as I do.

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

check out the tight spot

I only wear shades of tan as I adore the look of smooth, ‘natural’ looking legs that are evenly tanned.  Pantyhose and stockings give the most amazing sheen to legs.  A woman’s or crossdresser’s legs in a shade of tan hosiery is so beautiful to me.  That is why I only wear such colours, sheerer the better, all seasons.

Mini Rock
      Lady

In winter, I like black opaque or fishnet, teamed with a mini skirt. But in summer, I love my white legs bare.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Hi stocking/tight wearing ladies, I love all the above, Tights, Thighhigh and, or course Stocking. I wear Black, near Black, Tan, fishnets, and once in a while crotchless. For special occasions pattern tight are just awesome. Love Faulk, Wolford and, CRD all great fit an they last.

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I chose “Others”.  While black is one of my favorites to wear, it mostly depends on the occasion/mood/outfit.  When I dress up as secretary/OL, I wear black stockings.  In other roles, e.g.: slutty MILF, I wear bright red stockings, sometimes blue.

Regardless of what color I wear, I am a stocking freak!  Stockings are a must for me during crossdressing.  It completes Jenny.

Jenny

IsabelB
      Lady

Nothing boring about that, Stephanie, or we’re both boring!

Pretty much only plain black or nude for me too (occasionally navy) ranging through 60/30/20/10 denier depending on make, time of year and what I’m wearing.

Mostly hold-ups but tights with short skirts.

Isabel x

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?