Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hold ups are my fav as so easy to slide into although tights are brilliant in the winter

Anonymous

I personally prefer tights. I like the feeling and control they have. Either way, the feel as your legs rub together while wearing them is a rush.

Anonymous

Yes i love the control of them plus they help to keep my gaff in to hold in my very small male bits, but i also like hold ups as they feel so amazing as they grip on my smooth leg’s. Mmm i like both id say but tights do give me the figure i desire plus many of my tights are shiny silky ones and i adore the feel they give me

Catherine
          Duchess
          • I love tights they feel so good on my legs ,garter belt and stocking are great for fun
          •    Catherine 😀😀!!
            Anonymous

Yes tight are good for the cold eeather as got a few pairs of wooly ones that keeps my legs 🦵 warm but i suppose you may be able to get wooly hold ups too?

Catherine
            Duchess

I may have to try tight  high and garter again ,been a while  ,maybe next thing too buy

Catherine

Anonymous

I love hold ups but yes tight are best in the winter as i love the wooly ones you can buy as keep your legs warm and look really stylish too

I love wearing a six strap garter! There is nothing that makes me feel so feminine than a beautiful garter belt and silk stockings!

Anonymous

I 👍 i

Stockings and a garter belt.

I love being a girl, and everything must be a reflection of my femininity.

Lee Ann

Hi Chris,

If I want some color I’ll wear tights in the cooler months.  Often I’ll wear stockings.  But I haven’t had success with stay ups staying up.

Alice

Anonymous

Darling hold ups are amazing, you just have to get a size a tiny bit smaller ive found and they stay up all day darling. Try them they feel uber sexy and makes you feel so feminine too hugs and kisses😘

Hi Chris,

Especially with shaved legs.

Alice

Anonymous

Darling tights or hold ups are amazing as my legs are always smooth as even when i dressed as a bloke i had a thing for unsightly body hair and id wax or shave it til i was smooth all over as feel dirty with body hair? Is that weird?

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Chris, I love them all as long as they are made my Hanes! I have tons of pairs of all three! You can tell by looking at my photos!

Another fine question by the way! XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

Darling its the eternal question? Tights or stockings? Bra and knickers or corselette or corset hunni? A girl has so many choices! And I love that and im glad I’ve finally let my inner woman come out as in the past she didn’t come out much.

Anonymous

I must admit i love the control tights give but hold ups or stockings are so sexy and make me feel beautiful

Anonymous

Really looking forward to later today’ as getting some control knickers to make me even slimmer and more feminine too.

Hold ups dont “hold” up for me, but give me stockings and a 6 strap garter, and I am in heaven.
      Tights are good, but stockings are magic.
      Regi

Sara Todd
      Lady

I love my hold ups most of all I find them to be sexy and love them the “easy access”when needed. That being said there are time when tights are most appropriate when short dresses are being worn

Anonymous

Though i like hold ups, tights have an amazing feel to them, so i suppose its down to what you are doing and what your up too? For instant access then hold ups are the way to go.

Brandie
      Lady

Im a tights and pantyhose girl I love the silky hose they are the best

When I’m in everyday wear, I wear pantyhose.  For special or naughty times, I have on garters and stockings.

Anonymous

Hi Krissy

It does depend on certain things…I love sheer tights and stockings in more balmy weather…heavier tights and leggings in winter…..

never trusted hold ups, leave them to bank robbers lol!!

Huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Depends who you are meeting (giggle)!

Anonymous

Mmm yes of course it does xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pantyhose, especially shiny sheer to waist. But I find it fun to wear stockings occasionally. I like stay ups for the sexy lace garter at the top. I’ve often fantasized and though of wearing those with a short dress that would show the entire garter and go out like that. Well, if truth be told I have done that a few times. Very exciting, even crazy, but it’s part of the thrill and excitement of dressing.

I also enjoy wearing garter stockings with a garter belt. The sensation and experience is wonderful. And their is a considerable thrill in hooking up the garters to the stockings. For those who do that, they surely would understand.

Then there is the fantasy of wearing that out with a short dress. For those who love the thrill and excitement of crossdressing and the rush of being out, might not be able to resist the urge to try it at least once or even more. I’m one of those.

Anonymous

Wow think i may have to get me a garter sometime soon 🙃

i love the the ritual of opening the packaging of a new pair of sheer tights and trying them on for the first time.

Anonymous

i love panty hoes. black with designer patterns. they make your legs look sexy. i only wear them in the winter to help keep me somewhat warm. i much rather show off my bare legs and painted toes.

So difficult to answer this one. Best feeling? Looking? Flattering? A really nice pair of sheer to waist pantyhose like Dim or Hanes silk reflections is really nice. Stay ups (Preferably Silk reflections) also have a special place in any girls lingerie drawer. Classic RHT or Cuban heel stockings look better than anything else out there, and what about the unique feel and look of fishnets?

Would have to say I love tights and pantyhose for running about town but also wear stockings with straps and garter which is really a sexy feeling under a skirt. Have stocking in fencepost fishnet and seemed but those special outings

Anonymous

Hi Krissy its sheer tights for me they feel lovely, I love natural and tan colours.

Definitely bare legs in the warmer months – although it used to be a source of fascination to me that many girls at my school wintered without tights.

I would imagine the cold legs and require a cold shower.

Hold ups are great when they work, and a real nuisance if they lose their stickiness while you’re out – tights are more reliable, but prone to slippage too.

The right pairs of socks can look really cute with trainers, but never heels – except over knee socks with a short skirt and boots. Now that’s a really cute look!

A suspender belt is perfect if your dress isn’t too short – makes bathroom breaks so much easier, provided the dress isn’t too long.

Trouble is, if someone notices you have one on, maybe the clasps are showing the bobbly bits through the dress material, there’s always someone who wants to ping them against your thigh for a laugh.

Laugh?

I nearly did.

Love Laura.

Tights are brilliant, especially in winter. I love the feeling against my skin and the warmth. Hold-ups are great in the summer under a swishy dress or short skirt, although I quite like them with corsets. Sheer head-to-toe panythose wonderful as well. I am wearing some now that I got in London during an airport layover.

My fave has to be hold ups (or stay ups, whatever…), they feel so good like panty hose, but may be…left on for fun…lol!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hold-ups have their appeal, certainly with particular outfits or skirts… But! I DO adore tights, wear them pretty much daily. I find them to be the single-most feminine piece of attire. (More-so even than heels.)

Thanks!

I wear mostly hold-ups because of how easy they are to wear and you don’t have to throw them out if one side gets a snag.

I also do keep a stock of pantyhose as well just in case.

Cynthia

Anonymous

I love tights. I haven’t worn stockings or hold ups though. I prefer something covers my entire legs.

C

Stockings with suspenders (garter belt). I find stay-ups don’t and pantyhose/tights are too warm and slip down.

Plus the outline of the garters through my skirt is a real thrill!

S

Trisha
      Duchess

Such a sexy topic.

Weather dictates for me here as well. I love fleece lined tights. So soft and warm.  Like an otter hugging my legs.  Mmmmmm

In warmer weather I prefer holdups(we call them thigh highs around here)  something so sexy about almost revealing.

That being said I do own at least 3 sets of every type of legging or stocking.  A lady has options.

Trisha

Anonymous

Having options is the best way, im always on the lookout for new hold ups,stockings or tights. Yes your right about wooly tights they certainly feel lovely and snug and so warm. That reminds me some more of them are top of my list! I also like vintage,well when I say vintage I mean from the 80s as have found a amazing seller of them on ebay and wow it brings back lots of memories of when id go in a shop heart pounding buying lingerie and  tights don’t get that feeling anymore as im very comfortable with my gender fluidity and so is the rest of the world well most places.

Trisha
          Duchess

So true. The 80’s were the best. So many styles colors and trends.  And the hair. I’m giddy just thinking about it.

Trisha

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Krissy, I love them all.   What I put on in the morning simply gets down to the weather and the outfit I’m going to wear.  Right now I’m wearing a skater skirt, white lace slip with bare legs.  But I will be taking the dog out for a walk soon so I will be changing clothes.  The weather outside right now is minus 26 so I definitely will be wearing leggings under my snow pants.  Stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Tights or leggings during the winter season are great.

I love stockings with a garter belt and straps. I have some stay ups/thigh highs with the silicone top and they do stay up but have never been confidant they will stay in place.

Have really gotten into pantyhose with a print design.

Jessica

I love all 3 and the differences they bring. Hold ups, as you say, are easy yet equally as sexy. I like the suspender belt when wearing stockings, it adds to the sexiness of the outfit. But tights, I grew up wearing my mums and sisters and they will always be my favourite for this very reason

Anonymous

At this time of year tights are certainly the way to go as ive found that if its really cold that little bit at top of thighs can get really cold wearing hold ups or stockings so defo tights girl at mo x

Hi Krissie,

Pantyhose/tights yes, hold ups, No not on any terms. Stockings? Oh, YES on every occasion I can think of. It’s the discrimitory boundary between the ‘haves’ and ‘have-nots’!

The SHEER pleasure of pulling sheers over one’s nude legs and knowing there is only one thing to hold them up (and you’re wearing it already) is THE most sensuous feeling in the world!

I have a selection of various sheers from the fifties and sixties… all dior, chanel etc and I find it an absolute expression of femininity of lifting up freah, denuded legs, pedigured, pointed and pulling on one after the other with neither losing their sesuousity! As I’m not female I cannot comprehend what a sensual feeling is as a woman but that does get me aroused in a masculine sence!!!

I’m flushed xxxx Polly

All three!!:) It depends on the occasion

Anonymous

I usually buy a size a little smaller and i have no problem with any sagging and they stay up most of the day of course you do have to adjust them from time to time but yes love wearing them in the autumn and spring times and tights in the winter as not only do they make ones legs look beautiful they keep me warm as get some nasty drafts with my length of skirt LOL xx

Anonymous

You too then! I dream of looking like Susanna Reid I love her style and also the way she puts piers Morgan in his place too 💙❤♥💖

Anonymous

The shinier the better as I adore the sheen of them with smooth legs as its something so beautiful and very sexy too

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?