Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lee
      Lady

It’s been awhile since I have been able to get on here and chat with you sisters.

First off I hope that everyone is doing good.

Second I started on here with only one of my friends knowin about Anna. Well this week I was at a friends house playing a nerd card game ( because come on Anna is a huge nerd lol) when I just couldn’t take it anymore these people have been my friends for a long time. I had just finished laying down my cards for the turn and looked up and said I cross dress and my names is Anna so as Anna I pass.

The look on their faces was priceless. They looked at each other and the two girls that were there instantly went into their I think you would look good in brown or a dark green. You should get red lipstick. When can we go shopping together so we can help. Theyou offered to help me with my makeup and everything.

The 2 other guys look at me and said well then if you are Anna when do you still look like ( insert real name.) I had my clothes in the car(I wore some on the wayand changed before I got there.) So I went and got the clothes out and changed in the bathroom. Spent the rest of the night as Anna and won all but one game of cards.

It was and is so nice to know that I have a place that I van go and dress anytime I want and be welcomed.

Sorry this was a long post this time. I have missed you all.

I hope that you have had a beautiful day, and that the rest of your week is beautiful!!!!

Xoxo xoxo

Love Anna

How awesome is that. My wife wants to tell her brother and Wife my little secret. I have been so apprehensive about it. Your story hit home as when we do get together we generally play nerd games. I am going to really see if I’m ready your story might be a sign.

Much love

Sabrina ♡♡

Lee
        Lady

Sabrina, I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. Sometimes you just have to play the hand you were dealt.

Samantha

Have

Yeah its going to be a great year!

Now I just need to stay active on here and be with you beautiful women on here!!!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Anna, no apologies for the long post … I thank you for sharing such a nice story where your true friends were accepting and support each .. Unfortunately, in this day of social media that your “secret” may have gone viral… Thank you for sharing and welcome to CDH.. Please continue to explain your journey with your friends who are a “royal flush” in my hand… Regards, Leonara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna wonderful story and thank you for sharing  it’s such happy story when you hear someone opening up to friends and have acceptance. True friends indeed. Enjoyed your story and no not long at all . Best to you ahead. 🌹

Anna, you truly have some wonderful friends.  I can assume that you were flying on cloud nine that evening.  Cherish them always.

Mackenzie Alexandra

What a very nice story I’m glad you have friends like that not all of us are as lucky

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?