• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,
      I have a secret that’s not very secret, LOL, even though I’ve always known I was feminine, my section of the gene pool caused me to start losing my hair by the time I was 21. So I’m follicly challenged and have always worn wigs. Since I transitioned the last three were not top quality, just average ordinary wigs. I now have a new hairdresser who loves and wears wigs herself, her name is Leslie. I was there having one of my old ones worked on to take care of the tangled ends at the nape, when she said she wanted me to try something on. She placed it on my head and immediately said,”wow!” I also reacted the same way, it was, and still is, stunning and will now be my preferred style. The style is a classic style called an ‘A-line bob’ that works well on oval faces, which is what I’ve been told is what mine is. Much easier to take care of and it doesn’t constantly get in my mouth when I’m eating or talking.
      Such a difference! And the higher quality is also visibly obvious, it features a ‘Lace Front and Monofilament Part’ so it looks and feels very real. It’s a ‘Gabor’ wig called ‘On Edge’ and I will be getting another, possibly two more, so I’ll have one on my head, one ready to go, and the other being washed.
      I posted a new photo on my profile page, tell me what you think!

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Lauren
      Your hairdresser has done good the new one really suits you go with it girl.
      Sarah xx

Gwyneth
      Lady

I agree! It looks great!!

Gwyn

Very flattering!  You look great in that wig.

Hi Lauren congrats girlfriend looking good the wig suits you a good look ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lauren,

Looking good! Your hairdresser really knows what she’s doing!

💕Lara

Hi ladies,

This is so amazing and fun! In all the years I’ve been dressing and since I transitioned to living as Lauren, I have never had as many compliments about anything, makeup, clothes or shoes, as I’ve received about this new hair style! They’re saying it frames my face and my smile, the color goes better with my skin tone, that it makes my eyes ‘pop’, and that it is more appropriate for a girl of my age.

Guess that’s a good reason to find a hairdresser with a bit of experience, my girl, Leslie, has been at it for over 30 years.

Am I a happy camper with my ‘new do’? I’ve never been more pleased with my hair!

Hugs girls, big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Looks great – I love it!

I love the shorter wigs. The hair not in my mouth or flapping around in the wind. I just got a new one that is similar to yours only blonde(my public pic). I love it. Yours is gorgeous.

Gwyneth
        Lady

I have such a large round head. Do you think this will work for me?

Bob hairstyles are suitable for all face and head shapes according to what I’ve read, so you should be okay. 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Gwyneth
            Lady

I want to find a wig that is about as gray as I am. I mean, who am I trying to kid!

Anonymous

you touched on something I have a hard time visualizing – that is the shape of my face. I find it difficult to relate the drawn illustrations of facial shape to actual faces, except perhaps in the most extreme cases. All the more reason to rely on a trusted hair dresser or pro at a wig shop to pick a style that works.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?