• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies

Yesterday was my first full day off from work with no one around.  My wife is a work, my daughter not home for Christmas.  So I had the most femme day I can think of.

I started with a long hot shower, and a complete shave.

Pull on a one peice lacy body suite, and start on my nails, toes first.  Remove old polish clip and file nails, then paint.

Then to the fingers, file each nail smooth.  The wood shop has been breaking nails every day. Then get out the pack of false nails.  Select the size for each finger, then glue in place.  On goes the paint.  Fingers and toes all match now.

To the mirror pluck the eye brows. I really should get waxed.

Then to the makeup. Primer foundation, shimmer eyes, eyeliner, mascara.  Blush, and lipstick to match my toes and fingers.

Off the the wardrobe, Chang to matching bra and panties set, thigh high stockings, fitted sweater and flaired skirt.  Knee high black boots.

Ok so Now for my favorite activity. Shopping.  Off to Sally’s to find natural shampoo for colour treated hair.  No luck but a wonderful chart with the girl there.

So off to the health food store. Found the shampoo and conditioner. More conversations with the staff.  The gap is next store so in I go.  Try on jeans, skirt sweater.  Not thrilling enough to purchase.  Over to Home senses to find a pot for my plants that need to ne transplanted.  Found one.

Le vie en rose is in the plaza too, so in I go.  Get a bra fitting and try on a few new bras. Buy one.

Then over to the mall.

Leave my heavy coat in the car, and in I go.  Walk trough the food court, and see a new store, lots of cool looking cloths but upon inspection not good quality.   Leave without trying anything one.

Next stop the bay.  All the party dresses are put.  So why not try a few. I know I am not buying, but it is fun to try on famcy dresses look in the mirror walk out to the 360 mirror twirl and try the next dress.  Anther customer commented that I looked like I was having fun, I said I am.

Hang everything back up and head to Ricki’s nothing inspiring  off to Susie sheer, leather mini skirt black sweater dress and anther black dress that just came in.  The skirt would not zip.  The first dress was great the second had a really low front and a cut out right over the solerplex, just below the bra line.  Way to much for me. No purchase.

Next was Laura.  My God the red sweater dress in there.  Flared skirt, cable nit with the thinnest thread.  So soft so flowy.  It was increasable. The sale lady probably in her 60s looked at me a gushed. Then ran to get a black leather jacket to put over it.  If I had the $400 for that outfit I would be sitting here in it now.  Sadly it went back to the hanger.

The shoe company was next. Tried on a pair of Clark pumps.  Only a 3in heel it felt low after being in my 4 in boots for hours now.  They are comfortable but after a few minutes my feet had slipped forward and started to push into the end and my toes were now not comfortable.

So back to the box they go.  A walk aours H&M and nothing inspired me.

So home I drove. Out fit 3 for the day black akiny jeans and shirt.  Do my house work make dinner. Then my wife comes home, we have dinner and out for a walk around the block, 4km in 3 in ankle boots. Not the best choice but that is what I wanted.

Then time to teach yoga, into my sports bra yoga pants pulling a tshirt over top. Then sign in to teach an hour long Flow Yoga Class.

So a very fun filled day as Paula.   Today is pick up daughter from University. I think it is time to tell her about Paula.

Off to get the house ready.

Have a great day everyone.

Love Paula

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day Paula.  I am so jealous and hope to someday be able to have the first of many days like that.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a lovely fun packed day!

Paula that was a full and fun day of activities. It is something that I have done with all the changes of outfits throughout the day. Thanks for sharing

J J
      Lady

It is fun to have a full day out and about en femme, and just doing normal everyday activities. 50+% of the population do it, so why not?

Did you tell your daughter?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?