• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So im going to Superman celebration as Supergirl. I will dress in my hotel room and drive to the town square where the event is held. I will be a 100% woman from the inside out mani pedi, Supergirl panties, Pantyhose etc. For the drive home I will change into bootie, shorts, pantyhose, Wonder woman shirt. I will go to the hotel and change in the public restrooms but which restrooms do I use that day? I have always been confused on that one.

Hi Brandie

Well if it was me that was going to the superman celebration dressed up as a superwoman, I would use the ladies room to change my clothes in. After all your presenting yourself as a female, so using the ladies room would be the correct thing to do, Good luck and have a blast

Hugs to you

Janine

Hi Brandie as you go into the wide world as a woman and present as a woman this is easy you are a woman go to the womans restroom just do it  as quickly as you can dont stop and chat get done and leave theres no problems that way he he and have fun on your outing ..

Stephanie Bass

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

I agree, womens rest room, supergirl changes fast with super powers,
      Xx
      Brianna

I would say you’d better discuss that with the hotel staff beforehand. You don’t want any kind of unwanted troubles to ruin your night.

Hi Brandie,Please use the ladies rest room ,because you are dressed as a lady .No hesitation,use the ladies room and have a great night.As my sister,a real GG ,tells me,her crossdressing brother,shoulders back,head held high,do what needs to be done and be the lady that you are.

Is there a phone booth you could use? Oh that’s right, we don’t have those anymore.

Ladies room then.

Clara

I went to Superman celebration as Supergirl. I had to use the bathroom so I used the men’s I went into a stall did my business and left. It was no biggie.

Nancy
      Lady

I faced the same dilemma this summer when I went to a comicon, dressed as Carmen Sandiego. I decided I was less likely to get into trouble if I used the men’s room. It was a bit busy, people constantly in and out. I walked in, went to a stall and did my business and washed my hands, no problems with anyone. Then as I went to walk out, a man was walking in, and I took him by surprise. He yelled, “OH!” and jumped back, thinking he was walking into the wrong bathroom. I immediately told him, “No, it’s ok, you’re good.” He didn’t have any problem with me either, I just gave him a bit of a shock.

Of course, at a comicon type event, people are expecting others to be dressed in wild, unexpected ways. If this were at a more conservative type of event, or out in normal daily life, I might not have gotten the same type of reaction from people.

Birel

Women’s

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

Just been my experience that if I’m dress casual or glamor there for passable the ladies. Now I am also aware that even in states that say it is okay some cities do not. So check both.

Anonymous

Depending on state laws…I use ladies rest rooms..I always sit anyway! one lady opened the door once…she didn’t look down! No complaints yet!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?