Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I used the women’s single person washroom but forgot to latch the door. Someone came in and we both were very much caught by surprise. If there is any saving grace in this huge embarassing mistake was that it was my good friend. I can’t apologize enough times to her. This is not the way I want to put people’s minds at ease with Tina being so new to the workplace.

Oh dear, Tina. It’s one thing to be ‘out’, it’s quite another to be out. 

Here’s hoping you and your friend can find the funny side of it! Amy x

Anonymous
        Lady

Trying to laugh about it but I don’t think I have been this embarrassed since junior high school.

If it’s any consolation, if it happened to me I’d probably leave the country! Kudos for carrying on.

Anonymous
            Lady

I was told to keep on being Tina. I worked to hard to get to where I am.

Well Tina now your ice has been broken ha ha  it was bound to happen so its good that it was a good friend to help with the ice just keep being Tina like said you got the first time out of the way just remember feet aimed towards the door ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Tina,

Who hasn’t had the door/stall opened?

I’d say no harm no foul.

(Hi from BC)

Caroline

Anonymous
      Lady

I doubt you will ever forget to lock the door again. Don’t worry just shake it off and go on as usual…. stuff happens to everyone. You are so brave dear and an inspiration to all of us.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Tina, that has to be the best story ever! But it happens to everyone…sooner or later. Reading it made my day, I still have a smile on my face.

Love,

Trish

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Sorry to hear about your embarrassing situation Tina. At least it was your good friend that walked in on you, and fortunately you were facing away from the door.
      If it were me I am sure I would be very embarrassed too, but I think these things are much worse in our minds when they happen to us,  while everyone else is so involved in their lives, and what they have going on to be  thinking about it too much.

keep calm, and carry on. I’ll bet it won’t even mske a footnote in the office memories.

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

I was 2 minutes before she came in but unfortunately I was standing. Fortunately I was facing away from the door.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?