Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hiya. I am new here. I am Tina T from Liverpool UK. I have been a crossdresser most of my life but now have finally come to terms with myself and am getting out more and more. I am starting as a lady so my profile has a pic of me. I change my look a lot thou.

I wanna make friends and chat and share thoughts and feelings etc.

I like to dress smart and glam and look as best as I can.

Lots of love Tina T xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina

welcome, happy to have you here with us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Love your profile picture…

Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tina, and welcome to CDH!!!

I know you will love being a part of this wonderful place. Looking forward to hearing som of your stories. I love your name too.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Tina,

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

Kay

Hi Tina,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  It is nice to see another U.K. girl on here, I am across the Pennines from you.

I am always happy to chat, I too love smart and classy clothes and it would be nice to have someone to discuss things with.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Welcome Tina

Good to meet a “Real Gurl”

Looking forward to chatting

With love

Averyl 💐

Anonymous

Hi Averyl…thank you for saying hello..very kind of u Tina xx

Anonymous

Welcome Tina.I love smart and glam too.I have gone through a few style changes too.When I was in my thirties I used to wear a lot of mini skirts.Luckily I have the legs for it.The helms of got a little lower over the years.My style these days is glam but age appropriate.I still love the office girl look though

Hi Tina

Welcome to the site from another Brit,  hope you have fun.

Love your profile photo.

❤️B

L.I.V. E.R.P. OOL. Liverpool F.C. congrats on another championship!

Hope you are not an Everton fan😬

Hi Tina. Welcome to CDH. I hope we can help you with your journey! ❤🌸❤🌸❤

Hi Tina and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I’m glad to hear you’ve accepted yourself. It really is freeing, isn’t it? Having different looks is a very good thing. You can dress to match your mood easier.

Hi Tina, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Love your profile picture and the fact that you now seem to be comfortable with your crossdressing journey. Life is too short to be miserable about something you enjoy doing! We have members from all over the world Luv including a fair amount from the U.K. so if you stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members you will probably find some near you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! There has been an explosion of new members recently and only so many hours in a day! – Blessings

Welcome!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?