Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I went to the doctor for the first time since Covid started. I have never seen her as Tina. Other appointments were on the phone.
      The doctor came in the room with a confused expression on her face. She then said ‘you have had a few changes in your life’. We had a great discussion. She said I made her day and I was the first person she saw today. She could tell that my perspective on life is really different.(in a good way)

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Happy for you Tina. The n process of coming our can be painful/fearful but it can be fun and fulfilling. Hoping it continues to go well for you.
      . Cassie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Tina! I hope you have many more positive experiences to come!

Hugs, Lara

Congratulations Tina, that must have been a very nice confidence builder! I’m still waiting to actually “see” my doctor since transitioning as everything is done over the phone…

Love,

Lauren M

Lea
      Lady

Congrats Tina! I’m so inspired, I too want to go to an appt some day as Lea.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Tina, that is such a great story! Similar things have happened for me. I came out to my PCP several months ago but not dressed en femme. I showed him a few pictures, but the fun thing was he had an intern (female) shadowing him that day. They both seemed very happy for me and said how brave I was. My PCP is about my age and said I was the first trans or CD he knew of in decades of practice. Before that, I had the chance to dress en femme for two telehealth counseling sessions in one week – one with my marriage counselor and one with my gender therapist where they met Brielle for the first time. I could tell they were both genuinely tickled and alsocommented on how brave I was, how honored they felt that I would reveal this to them, and that I looked great and would benefit from transitioning.

Now, I’ve come out or shown Brielle to every professional on my medical team. It’s been fun and confidence-building. If you can’t be open with your doctors, who else can you be? Thanks for a great post!!

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
        Lady

That is great. I am so happy for you.

Leonara
        Ambassador

As always Brielle, you provide such inspirational articles in sharing your personal experiences.. my primary physician is a cis female. If Leonara “can’t be open with her doctor who else can you be”…only time will tell.
        Thank you Brielle for sharing with us your personal journey Warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Tina so happy for you girlfriend  a wonderful story and a wonderful experiance for the woman in you he he ..

Stephanie bass

Hi Tina.

Love that story.  Glad to hear the appointment went well (as well as cheering up the doctor too).

Lots of Love,

Jacinta xoxo

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What a great and fun story Tina.

” a confused expression on her face “.  I just love watching people react to unexpected situations – so entertaining – and that must have been a little amusing 😄.  Good for you, and now that the ice is broken, I’m sure you can’t wait for Tina to have another appointment.  ( assuming your health is okay hon! )

Stevie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks for that Tina!  Made me laugh.  I love a good deadpan delivery.  Your doc aced that one.  Glad things went well.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?