Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I was a little worried last weekend when thinking about Monday being Tina’s first day at work. I have work there for almost 16 years but it was Tina’s first day. I was having second thoughts, going back and forth. What should I wear? Did I make a bad decision coming out and deciding to go to work as Tina?

Monday came around. Some people were probably more excited than I was in anticipation. One lady had the day off work and was worried Tina would not be there the next day. The worst reaction I got was avoidance. I can live with that.

On Wednesday, I decided it was drab day as I was in the shop. Wow, did I ever feel like a slob. It is called drab for a reason.

Overall, my confidence in my decision and not making a big deal and going about my work made it more comfortable for those that worked around me.

People at work and friends see a lot happier, positive person even in the past few weeks.

I even joked with my manager and another admin person who came into my office the get a key from the closet. The admin person said were just going into the closet to get a key, so I had to say that I just came out of the closet. Humor can go incredibly right or horribly wrong. This time it worked.

Next week my son is hanging out at work in the morning waiting to go to a partime job in the area. At least one of those days, Tina will be going to work.

Well done Tina, I am full of admiration.

Anonymous

Brilliant Tina.

So glad you were not put off.

Becka
      Lady

You have such courage, Tina! Bravo for you!!! Keep moving forward, and I’m glad to hear people around you are adjusting!

Best!

Becka!

Hi Tina congrats to you girlfriend you are such an inspiration to ha ha bite the bullet and be the lady in your heart and own it with pride so happy for you .. As i looked forward to Keystone for my stepping out party with my wife joining me there for the week of conferance with other wonderful CDH girlfriends which was a blast yea .. I can see it will never happen at work of my comunity where i live as two other girls moved into area and were basically run out  such a shame but everyone here is so close minded .. Any how so happy for you girlfriend keep going ..💋💖💖

Stephanie Bass

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Congratulations Tina.

BobbiJo

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Tina, thanks for the post! I am doing HRT now and plan to totally transition socially in January next year. I hope my first days will be as affirming!!

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
        Lady

I would assume that I am not the only CD where I work. I am however the only one that has come out at work. Everyone’s situation is different but I hope sharing my experiences here and at work can possibly be of help to others. I really want to be there for anyone here but especially at my workplace.

BobbiJo C
        Lady

Ladies,

Congratulations to both, Tina and Brielle.

I wish you both success and happiness on your journeys.

Mine has finally started after 60 years.

BobbiJo

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Just having the support to go to work is affirmation. Yes some will openly embrace you, others indifferent or cautious but rarely does any one be negative. They know that the company is on your side and if they like their job……..

I hope Tina has a wonderful start and you are an inspiration to other girls .

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?