Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

From time to time, some of us have opportunities to dress for multiple days. We enjoy a fun trip or our schedule just opens up so we can take advantage of the time to better explore ourselves…

I would love to hear what some ladies have learned about how to improve or maintain their feminine expression when they are able to (or simply want to) dress for a few days straight.  What is probably toughest for most is keeping up with shaving one’s face. This often forces me to skip dressing in the mornings (to give my face a rest), and then shave midday so I can dress again early afternoon through the evening on successive days.  Wearing a good concealer to reduce the beard shadow for as long as possible, of course.  Long-term plan is to zap my facial hair, but this is still a ways off for me…

I also have run into times when it is hotter out that I have experienced the band on my wig cap or wig creating more of a crease along the top my forehead that can become uncomfortable. So I may need to look into new wig caps or some other way to protect my forehead.

This may be a topic better-suited to ladies who have socially transitioned, or are planning to, but I suspect some who consider themselves bi-gendered or CDs have some great suggestions, too.

Thanks for any tips or advice!

Rochelle

Kali
      Lady

I dream of a multi day time for fem!  I want to challenge myself to what I call the fake nail challenge.  Stay fem for as long as my nails stay one!  One day….

Rochelle Mills
        Baroness

Kali — Great idea for a challenge!  Give it a shot!  My wife and I just returned from a week-long trip to visit with another cross-dressing couple and I had my nails done before the trip (with tips–yay!).  But they will have to come off  before I head back to the office later next week (yuck!).

On this trip, I reminded myself how important it is to have air conditioning available nearby.  My wig and I wilted in the summer heat on one side trip when we were outside for a few hours.

Thanks,

Rochellle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?